It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired Air Force Major Predicts UFO Sightings at Royal Wedding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
very interesting read!

www.aolnews.com...

The upcoming royal wedding between Prince William and Kate Middleton is expected to be viewed by more than a billion people worldwide -- and possibly a few extraterrestrials, according to at least one former military officer.

edit on 30-3-2011 by dashdespatch because: to please other people

**************************** Mod Note ********************************

Thinking of Starting a New Thread...Look here first

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;

please post one or two paragraphs,

a link to the entire story,

AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,

as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on 30-3-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

Well he says that in general ufos are appearing in important world phenomena... I hardly can describe the marriage of the brat with the chick important... I mean people have serious problems and the royal family is wondering whether they'll serve 24k gold on the chocolates or put diamonds in the #ter...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Earth has been proven to be a reality show for extraterrestrial's ...They were going to cancel it but thanks to these guys, the earth was saved....

Actual Footage of event

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Good, maybe they'll abduct the Prince and we'll be free of one more NWO loser.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
"Officials at the U.S. government have told me that a head of state will not admit the truth about UFOs unless three or four other heads of state will stand with him," Filer said.

interesting. I also remember reading somewhere that Prince Philip met with a "nordic" alien who spoke to him telepathically

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

believe me im no royalist,quite the opposite in fact but many here in england are obsessed with it so it is quite a big event here

would be quite good if the ets turned up and spoilt the party though

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
this is getting mad now there's loads of people predicting things to come and when things will occur why cant they stop doing it there not going to get any thanks for it or anything in return just people giving them a hard time if the no for sure this is going to happen then say something but if not dont bother wasting time

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Guess I'll miss it cause I won't be watching any royal wedding .
Must admit I am a little surprised that George Filer has gotten into the prediction business .
But as with all predictions nothing will come of it .

Post by ironsjack
interesting. I also remember reading somewhere that Prince Philip met with a "nordic" alien who spoke to him telepathically

It was an Equerry to Philip that met with the alleged alien , I believe the alien was called Mr Janus .
It is thought the alien encounter was a setup by the British secret service

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Did you NOT read the ATS rules when you joined??

You are suppose to post a snippet from the article.

This crap on here and threads with a link and "oh check this out" are getting to be ridiculous. This isn't FB!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Oh please ! ... like UFO's are going to come see the stupid horse faced racist of a so called 'prince' ..
this royal family crap needs to be abolished by brits ..

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
oliver cromwell tried it once and suceeded for a few years until the royals came back dug up his body and stuck his head on a pole!

seriously like them or not the royals have ment to have had a serious interest in ufos since the 1950s along with winston churchill

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The house of lords is actually filled with supposed nobility.
They are the only govt agency that has actually come out and tried to deal with the UFO cover up.
I think there is some very old knowledge that we are not privy to.These royals have history going back hundreds of years as ruling families.
Surely they have encountered some strange stuff in allthat time.
Not that i love em ya know....they have to go sooner or later....

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I don't know much about this, but wasn't Prince William pointed by some people as him being the antichrist? Something with the number 33 I believe...
That would give an interesting spin to that theorie.
But something tells me that it would be something set up by god knows who, that is if something actually happens..
With a huge amount of people watching, it would be a great moment to do such a thing.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I predict that we will have numerous youtube videos of the royal wedding "UFOs". However, they will be nothing more than balloons released in celebration.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
i doubt it we will probably have a "no fly zone"

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It's not a UFO. It's OUR ship fleet.

A military fly over per se showing off the European/US air power.

Why do you think the US Air Force recently parked 250 jet fighters? F-15's and F-16's?

www.stripes.com/news/air-force-proposal-aims-to-eliminate-250-fighter-jets-1.91709

The new toys are replacing 20th century tech. We can't use 20th Century jets to counter China's mass number of jets....the new toys are hitting mass production.

top topics

join