It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hi, I am a long time lurker on the forum, like many others. I first came across ATS (also like many others I suspect) when searching the web for more info on the 2012 phenomea which had me really concerned at the time. I must have visited literally hundreds of sites trying to piece together whatever I could about this meme. The only site I found however, that was handing out any modicum of well reasoned common sense backed up by research, was ATS. Everywhere else was just sheer hysterical rambling and blatant doommongering. I continued to check in with ATS throughout the Gulf Of Mexico crisis (funny how we lurch from one crisis to the next lately) and more recently the Japan disaster, the outcome of which we cannot yet began to estimate.
I have drifted more away from the 2012 forum now as the whole affair just seems to attract the crazies who like to scaremonger, but thanks to the coverage of real and current issues on ATS I have found plenty of things that are more concerning and are happening right now. I visit ATS daily now and have decided to join so that I may contribute my opinions, how ever insignificant they may be.
I remain however, an Annonymous Lurker

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AnnonymousLurker

A big hidy-ho to you AnnonymousLurker!

Yeah, all it takes is one subject on ATS and it will just suck you into everything from whether or not the Japan radiation is on its way to whether or not George Washington really had wooden teeth.

One thing I've seen on ATS is no contribution is insignificant.

Welcome to the concept of Denying Ignorance.

edit on 30-3-2011 by Hessling because: Spelling

new topics

join