It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be careful with ALEX JONES'S approach

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I am not attacking him per se....but rather doing a profile on him and he just doesnt fit the profile of an egghead type researcher commensurate with the quantity and quality of the research output. I know a lot of the articles are from a handful of his contributing writers but he does claim to have researched a lot of this on his own (going back over a decade). That doesnt mean he couldnt have a high IQ or have a good work ethic. He just doesnt fit the profile but could fit the profile of someone who presents the info to a radio audience. BTW, I am a regular listener but with a healthy degree of suspicion. Another two questions are his father's connections to the eugenics people at UT and what his income is. With the size of his radio audience he should be making 8 figures. If he is not then it makes one wonder if he is simply on a payroll......One thing that did turn me off (prior to being a listener) were the reports of his hyped up Y2K hysteria that was full of lies and disinfo from what I heard. Not the stuff of a truth warrior.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Deja`Vu

It is more of a feeling than actual evidence (I never said that I had evidence). Another thing is that I have heard him cut people off and insult them for bringing up Bill Cooper or the Vatican. He will sometimes give the caller 20 secs so he appears to be not censoring then he will cut off the caller and try to discredit and insult the caller while not giving the caller a chance to defend himself or present HIS evidence.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Yeah and would'nt it be a buzz if all those Globalists scurry down in to their rabbit holes while above ground their plan does'nt quite work out the way they planned or hoped.....only to find themselves intombed, never to see the light of day ever again! Yep, we've got them all in one big scoop....they're never coming out.

If the aliens come....we hide but not before leaving maps of all the bunkers for them.

We are masters of our own destiny.....not some industrialized globalist corporation who decides for us.

Man... I surely hope you're right. But if the whole earth shakes and ALL the nuke plants do what Japan is doing... Heh. Kinda clear there will be few of us left. And they use the tech that cleans radiation once we're toast, reseed from the Norway seed bank... And enjoy their power at the top of the pyramid once more.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. The key is choosing your battles, which Alex Jones is a bit hazy on. I think that is all about competition with other new outlets with him, and that is why he blows most things way out of proportion. He has come a long way since he hijacked William (Bill) Cooper's 911 prediction. I might find one article out of his whole infowars page worth reading daily.

Below is a snippet of Cooper's radio show showing how Alex tried to cause unrest during the whole Y2K thing.
I believe this is a must listen to really expose Alex's agendas. And I can't fully trust any info source with agendas behind it.

And to the OP, You need a hell of alot more than wisdom and light or any other new age fluffy bunny crap to make a drastic change in this world.
edit on 30-3-2011 by AnimositisominA because: (no reason given)

nice try, that was proved to be a fake, it wasn't alex and your using some thrid party radio show host. get real! what other facts can you present?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

I am not attacking him per se....but rather doing a profile on him and he just doesnt fit the profile of an egghead type researcher commensurate with the quantity and quality of the research output. I know a lot of the articles are from a handful of his contributing writers but he does claim to have researched a lot of this on his own (going back over a decade). That doesnt mean he couldnt have a high IQ or have a good work ethic. He just doesnt fit the profile but could fit the profile of someone who presents the info to a radio audience. BTW, I am a regular listener but with a healthy degree of suspicion. Another two questions are his father's connections to the eugenics people at UT and what his income is. With the size of his radio audience he should be making 8 figures. If he is not then it makes one wonder if he is simply on a payroll......One thing that did turn me off (prior to being a listener) were the reports of his hyped up Y2K hysteria that was full of lies and disinfo from what I heard. Not the stuff of a truth warrior.

Fact is we cannot say what qualities a quality researcher has other than that they have a knack for quality research. There have been some tremendous surprises when people found out what some brilliant writers, for example, were like personally.

So though you may have a concept of a "profile" on this sort of thing, that does not bear on whether it is applicable to Alex. He may have all kinds of unsavory personal habits, received a 2nd grade education and STILL be a quality researcher - self education DOES happen, after all. And having fleas or whatever is irrelevant.

EDIT to add: Don't think I am defending him exactly. I think he is a radical gatekeeper. However, he uses the truth a great deal, but misdirects the emotional responses. He uses the fact of the Illuminati to promote fear, for example. "Buy guns because you're afraid!" Not, "Buy guns because an armed populace is far more capable of defending itself from tyranny, and there will be fewer crimes..." Just sayin'.
edit on 3/30/2011 by Amaterasu because: add

edit on 3/30/2011 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Points well taken....I would rather have a beer with a good ole boy like Alex than with some nerd like Cass Sunstein!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

The more I look at Agenda 21 the more I begin to see it's real purpose and also the reason behind it.

It has much to do with brain-wash. But what is brain-wash. Some people think it means implanting idea's into someone head. Well in a way this is true. But it all depends on the stage a person is in. A mature person is more difficult to brain-wash than a child, because a childs mind is like an empty sheet.
Because we still have family-rights they have not yet succeeded in fully writing our childrens consciousness as I call it, because the child still spends a large part of his life surrounded by his family....

First there are at least two different groups of "Collectivists" One believes in the violent overthrow of the government and the other believes in a long term takeover of the government.

We have seen both types. The gradual type "sticks" much better than the violent over throw.

The gradual type is the one I was showing because they are actually much more dangerous since they PLAN.

A couple of other things I left out. Here in the USA We had the "equal Rights/Feminism movement in the 1960's/70's which moved women into the work force as a choice on their part. TPTB of course took advantage of this to "Harvest" the excess wealth produced by women in the form of taxes and devaluation of wages and inflation of the price of goods.

According to an article in The New Republic of Dec. 2, 1991, in 1948, a married couple with median income and two children, paid only 2% in state, federal, and Social Security taxes. In 1999, Social Security was 15.3%, plus 2.9% for Medicare, out of the first $62,700 in wages, or $11,411.40, and then perhaps 30% in federal taxes…if you were lucky.... www.gold-eagle.com...

This shows the real value of Devaluation/inflation:

In 1976 A typical American CEO earned 36 times as much as the average worker. By 2008 the average CEO pay increased to 369 times that of the average worker.
timelinesdb.com...

What all this means is a typical family has to have BOTH parents working and often infants are given over to daycare here in the USA. When the children are home they do not have all that much interaction with their parents compared to that of the government trained care givers.

On top of that you have the typical teen rebellion which is where SDS picks up and brainwashes a lot of students.

I have no doubt that sooner or later the government WILL take a much greater hand in raising kids. But I think it will be in the form of "Genetic Counseling" and "license to breed" That is what all the "Over population" crap is really about. An excuse to keep rebels from breeding.

I would not be surprised to find they are busy researching genetic traits for docility and dumbness, so they can breed the perfect servant class, science researcher class, engineering class....

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Deja`Vu

Sorry wrong link. Here is what I was looking for:

Alex Jones saying that the russians were going to nuke America because of Y2K. Also saying that reactors shutting down because of Y2K. Fail on Alex Jones. Notice the survival commercials. He had people scared ####less over nothing.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanjur0
reply to post by downtown436

Are you sure about this? Do you really think the deer hunters can take up against the Apache helicopters, the F16's, the tanks and the navy? Because they will use this if necessary. They will label them terrorist's and blow them into space.

You would be surprised. Not to mention, there are already ex-military societies that do not like the direction the government is going and are preparing, so I am sure they'd have connections to get munitions a civilian like myself couldn't get. The people in my town alone have enough weapons to arm a few thousand people, easily. I'm no country-folk either, growing up in CT, but I shot my first bow at four and received my first gun at five

I would also be sincerely surprised if a good chunk of the military didn't turn once the order was given to kill Americans on American soil.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Konah

lol this sounds pretty impressive. Im starting to have different views on this matter.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

Good point there. I agree.

I've listened to Alex for about 6 months now and also have great respect for him. The only thing I don't like about his show are the many many adverts, most of which kind of shock me like the ones about the guns etc. I resigned myself to the fact that these ad's are a necessary evil for the show to get the funding it needs to stay on air. Wish there was another way though.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I don't agree that Alex Jones is a good journalist. SOME of the information he presents is good, but some of the "facts" he puts out are the result of some pretty sloppy research. When you mix in his religious fundamentalism and borderline xenophobia about Mexicans, I find him a little hard to trust. And that's even before factoring his belligerent attitude which drives many people away and reinforces the stereotype of conspiracy theorists as angry, ranting, white guys.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanjur0
reply to post by downtown436

Are you sure about this? Do you really think the deer hunters can take up against the Apache helicopters, the F16's, the tanks and the navy? Because they will use this if necessary. They will label them terrorist's and blow them into space.

F16's, Tanks and even naval vessels need to resupply. Even nuke sub's need more food and general supplies. The American Gun Owners(American Militia) could never win in a direct conflict. But the American Militia didn't curb stomp the British during the Revolutionary War with direct army to army combat either.

The American Militia hurt the British via guerrilla warfare strategy and a few outright army to army combat(as reserves for the Continental Army).

If, and I stress if(as I do not advocate treason nor terrorism) the US government goes fascist and violates the Constitution and the American Citizenry have to uphold our 2nd Amendment right to preserve national security from either foreign or domestic enemies of the Republic, the best course of action would be to either seize control of supply asset's or destroy them.

Advanced technology without the appropriate amount of supplies is nothing more then an expensive paper weight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join