It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be careful with ALEX JONES'S approach

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Thanks a lot for this info and the sources. That's really great.

I also have considered the possibility of Alex being a double-agent. It is true that if you are not able filter his attitude the message basically is to be in a state of panic.
But at the same time he is revealing really nasty things, with substantial evidence so I don't know, it doesn't seem like a clever move if I were the Cabal.
For example Bohemian Grove and the Cremation of Care ritual. Would they really make that up to put us in a state of panic?
Still it surprises me how easily he infiltrated and also he mentioned they got questioned by the security guards several times and caught video-taking the river-landscape. How known was he that time? Why didnt they recognize him...
And during the ritual you don't actually recognize anyone or do you?
Well bohemian grove is a fact, thats unquestionable right. Man how confusing things can be at times
edit on 30-3-2011 by Sanjur0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

What will happen is that the rebel leadership will be wrestled away from them......just watch and wait. A puppet will take over methinks.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

What a coincidence that he was able to infiltrate and escape form BG. Also he rants and raves at the administration fearlessly like he has his back covered.....like he has their blessing as a DA.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

lol. They are now going to arm the rebels. And I can assure you behind the curtain someone named Rockefeller is arming Kadhafi at ultra low prices however with interest!.
Same game over and over

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

yeah i agree on that, that is exactly what i mean... man is my english that bad

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

Okay I will try to explain. They want to implement Agenda 21. This plan has been signed by 178 different governments in 1992.
If you read this it sounds all so beautiful. A magnificent plan to end poverty and bring nature back to it natural state.
However what's going to happen to us. The plan is to build confinement zones or sustainable communities, This will be surrounded by walls as nature is no longer accessible for us. The family-rights will be taken away, meaning that as soon as your child is born it is state property. Education will drastically change. They say science is not based on fact but interpretation. And private-property will also cease to exist. It's all written down in beautiful phrases and you might even catch yourself being appealed to it.
Key figures behind this idea are of course the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, The Bushes and the rest of that gang.

What this really means as far as i am concerned is that they will stuff us into high-tech ghettos and take our kids away to brain-wash them believing their science, their ideas, their truth.

They also say the worlds population is too large and has to go down to a stable 500 million.

So what do you think. Are they going to wait for us to stop screwing and getting kids? Ofcourse not. That is why World Health Organisation got caught red-handed sterilizing millions of woman in 3rd world countries.
Mr.David Rockefeller is one of the main financiers of World Health Organisation.

This is just one example.
They are also using HAARP to create al these devastating cataclysms and get away with it because nobody believes this can be done.
But HAARP is real and it is proven over and over. Here is good document that tells much.
www.cftc.gov... CL02

So to answer your question what would they benefit? Everything. For their evil plot to work the majority has to go. This so that they can begin with a new group of young unspoiled kids in a completely controlled environment, where they teach these kids exactly what they want them to know.
I guess meanwhile we as an older generation will be slowly wiped out so that there is no one left holding the torch of truth. Really I know this sounds like the greatest conspiracy ever and it is, it the most evil plot against humanity.

I hope you understand better now.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2
reply to post by Sanjur0

Not to mention, if he was even 10% on the right page, we wouldn't be hearing from him. That is, if "TPTB" are "real" in the sense he wants us to believe. (which I am highly skeptic about in the first place)

I doubt it, anything happening to him would just raise more questions, get more people to take notice and that would be the last thing they wanted, besides have you seen the message boards on his site? Full of religious nut jobs and people arguing amongst themselves, hardly a threat to anyone. It would take a globalist movement of the people to delete the so called globalists/NWO, that would mean people working together and lets face it that is never going to happen, just look through this forum for proof of that

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

This is why I say the guns/open revolt approach or even Protests and Riots are WHAT TPTB WANTS!

Are we being set up for a nasty clash between the conservatives and the Unions????

The Teamster Union is organizing protests nation wide:

Take Action Near You
Union members all over the country will take action to reach out and educate their communities. Teamsters will be asked to take a pledge and to participate in local events...

April 8th Rally Call to Action

Lets just hope this isn't the “event” Security Secretary Janet Napolitano uses to clobber us with. I am very opposed to protests because they lend themselves to manipulation by TPTB. Agent Provocateur Cops showed at a 2007 Union protest in Canada.

SPP Agent Provocateur Cops Caught Red Handed Attempting To Incite Violence

Boots give away undercover cops as real protesters expose criminality

Peaceful protestors at the Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP) summit in Montebello have captured sensational video of hired agent provocateurs attempting to incite rioting and turn the protest violent, only to encounter brave resistance from real protest leaders....

At least one of the masked men is holding a rock in his hand,...

The three are confronted by protest organizer Dave Coles, president of the Communications, Energy and Paperworkers Union of Canada. Coles makes it clear the masked men are not welcome among his group of protesters...

Proto's find shows Napolitano is looking for an excuse:

Washington (CNN) -- The terrorist threat to the U.S. homeland has continued to "evolve" and may now "be at its most heightened state" since the September 11, 2001, terror attacks, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano told members of Congress on Wednesday.

There is an increased reliance on recruiting Westerners into terrorist organizations, she told the House Homeland Security Committee. State and local law enforcement officers are increasingly needed to combat terror, and the focus must be on aiding law enforcement to help them secure communities, she said.... www.cnn.com...

In other words let's forget the terrorists streaming in across our southern border and focus on removing even more freedom from the everyday America by calling him a possible “Homegrown Terrorist”

I do not like the fact they have everything set up from the Patriot Act and the John W. Warner Defense Authorization Act, and agreements to bring in Canadian troops, to actually practicing on US streets. Remember the Census takers getting the GPS coordinates of our houses....

Is Posse Comitatus Dead? US Troops on US Streets

In a barely noticed development, a US Army unit is now training for domestic operations under the control of US Army North, the Army service component of Northern Command. An initial news report in the Army Times newspaper last month noted that in addition to emergency response the force “may be called upon to help with civil unrest and crowd control.” The military has since claimed the force will not be used for civil unrest, but questions remain....

U.S. Northern Command, Canada Command establish new bilateral Civil Assistance Plan

February 14, 2008

SAN ANTONIO, Texas — U.S. Air Force Gen. Gene Renuart, commander of North American Aerospace Defense Command and U.S. Northern Command, and Canadian Air Force Lt.-Gen. Marc Dumais, commander of Canada Command, have signed a Civil Assistance Plan that allows the military from one nation to support the armed forces of the other nation during a civil emergency.

This document is a unique, bilateral military plan to align our respective national military plans to respond quickly to the other nation's requests for military support of civil authorities,” Renuart said...

Establishing martial law in the United States

The John W. Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2006 (PL 109-364),... was signed October 17, 2006, by President George W. Bush. The Act "has a provocative provision called 'Use of the Armed Forces in Major Public Emergencies'...

"But on closer inspection, its language also alters the two-centuries-old Insurrection Act, which Congress passed in 1807 to limit the president’s power to deploy troops within the United States ... 'to suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy'," Stein wrote.

"But the amended law takes the cuffs off" and "critics say it’s a formula for executive branch mischief," Stein wrote, as "the new language adds 'natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency, terrorist attack or incident' to the list of conditions permitting the President to take over local authority — particularly 'if domestic violence has occurred to such an extent that the constituted authorities of the State or possession are incapable of maintaining public order.'"

"One of the few to complain, Sen. Patrick J. Leahy, D-Vt., warned that the measure virtually invites the White House to declare federal martial law. ... It 'subverts solid, longstanding posse comitatus statutes that limit the military’s involvement in law enforcement, thereby making it easier for the President to declare martial law,' he said in remarks submitted to the Congressional Record on Sept. 29."

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

That is what i'm saying no. We are now at 7 billion and they want to reduce that number to 500 million,

Is there something wrong with this sentence, wrong grammar? (english is not my mother tongue)

Your English is great!

Some people thing we are in for a major natural disaster that is all. Read my Ultimate Conspiracy Theory! for an example.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

That is a very grave situation there in America. It is literally turning into a police state if it isn't already yet. All the powers are being centralized now, internationally as well. Things are going fast now.
What a grave situation. You know I respect Americans, don't get me wrong. I have met many and many of those became life-long friends. But the stupidity of the masses is just to much to conceive.
Of course I don't really blame anyone, this has been the end-product of thorough brain-wash. The European Cabal moved to the New World and saw it's opportunity to build up a nation of dumbed down, restricted, patriotic citizen and at the same time giving them to believe they are living in the Land of the Free.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

They are www.midasresources.com...

buyers and sellers of gold. There is your possible connection to the bankers.

There may be a connection to www.millrockresources.com...

and perhaps a UN connection??? (sustainable development is the code word for Agenda 21)

Sarah Whicker, B.S., M.Sc.
Vice President, Sustainable Development
Sarah Whicker graduated Cum Laude with a B.S. in Environmental Science and Policy from the University of Arizona in 2003. In 2004, she completed the M.Sc. Environmental Technology and Business program at Imperial College London with her final thesis project focusing on local stakeholder engagement in the junior mining industry. Since 2004, Ms. Whicker has primarily worked as a business and sustainable development consultant for junior mining companies based out of Vancouver, British Columbia. She was the President and Business Development Manager of Kirkness Diamond Drilling in Carson City, Nevada while consulting for parent company Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines in 2007. Ms. Whicker began consulting for Millrock in March 2008 after moving back to her home State of Alaska. She works in Anchorage where she is an active member of the political and resource development communities. www.millrockresources.com...

A bit more info:

March 7, 2011
To: The Shareholders of Midas Gold, Inc.

The board of directors (the "Midas Board") of Midas Gold, Inc. ("Midas") invites you to attend a special meeting (the "Meeting") of shareholders (the "Shareholders") to be held at 10:00 a.m. (local time) on Friday, April 1, 2011 at Midas' executive offices, 15920 East Indiana Avenue, Suite 101, Spokane Valley, Washington. On February 23, 2011, we announced that we have entered into a combination agreement (the "Combination Agreement") with Vista Gold U.S. Inc., Idaho Gold Resources, LLC and Midas Gold Corp. ("Midas Canada"), whereby, subject to the terms and conditions of the Combination Agreement, Midas Canada will, among other things, acquire all of the outstanding shares of common stock (the "Midas Shares") in the capital of Midas, pursuant to a plan of share exchange (the "Plan of Share Exchange"). Assuming the Plan of Share exchange becomes effective, among other things, Shareholders will receive one (1) common share of Midas Canada ("Midas Canada Shares") in exchange for each Midas Share held (the "Exchange"). At the Meeting, the Shareholders will be asked to approve the Exchange......

Stephen P. Quin
President and Chief Executive Officer
www.midasgoldinc.com...

Frank Duval, was the retiring President Quin is a professional Geoscientist.

...Biography for Stephen Quin
Prior to joining Midas Gold, Mr. Quin was President of Capstone Mining Corp., an intermediate copper producer with mines in Canada and Mexico.

In 2005, Mr. Quin co‐founded Sherwood Copper Corporation and was appointed President & CEO. Under his leadership, Sherwood acquired the Minto exploration project and advanced it through feasibility and into production in 2007, on time and on budget, and subsequently doubled mill capacity and mineral resources. In early 2008, Mr. Quin led the acquisition of the high grade Kutcho copper‐zinc deposit for Sherwood, currently the subject of an on‐going prefeasibility study. In late 2008, Mr. Quin steered Sherwood through the combination with Capstone Mining, owner and operator of the Cozamin mine in Mexico. On completion of the merger, Mr. Quin assumed the role of President & COO of Capstone, which now has a market capitalization of approximately C$900 million.

From 1987 to 2005, Mr. Quin was a senior executive with Miramar Mining Corporation, where he co‐ led the acquisition and directed the exploration of the Con Mine and, subsequently, the Hope Bay project in Canada; Hope Bay became one of the largest high grade gold deposits in Canada. Miramar was acquired for approximately $1.3 billion by Newmont Canada in 2007. From 1994 to 2000, Mr. Quin was a senior executive with Northern Orion Exploration Ltd., an affiliate of Miramar, where he led the acquisition and subsequent exploration of the Agua Rica copper‐gold‐molybdenum porphyry in Argentina in a joint venture with BHP, as well as the San Jorge copper‐gold project in Argentina.

Mr. Quin graduated with a B.Sc. (Honours) in Mining Geology from the Royal School of Mines, London, England in 1980. He is a Professional Geoscientist registered with the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia, a Fellow with the Geologic Association of Canada and Society of Economic Geologists, a Member of the Canadian Institute of Mining & Metallurgy and the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining (UK). Mr. Quin also serves on the board of a number of publicly listed mining companies and industry associations.

About Midas Gold
Midas Gold is a private company that controls the majority of the Yellow Pine ‐ Stibnite district in Idaho, a district that encompasses a number of historic past producing mines, as well as significant mineral resources. Additional details regarding Midas Gold's mineral resources at Golden Meadows will be announced shortly. On December 7, 2010, Vista Gold Corp. (TSX & NYSE Amex Equities: VGZ) announced that it had entered into a letter of intent to combine Vista's Yellow Pine deposit, which Vista has reported as containing significant gold mineral resources in the Golden Meadows project area, with Midas Gold's interests, in a new company ("Newco"). As a result, Vista will become a 35% shareholder of Newco. Mr. Quin will continue as President & CEO of Newco when this combination is completed..... www.midasgoldinc.com...

As a private company we have no way of knowing who controls them. As I recall PaPa Bush had major interests in a gold mining company in Canada and that is why Junior helped put the screws to a mining company near Yellowstone with the aid of the United Nations.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

i am pretty lucky living here in Europe. But the masses here are very naive as well. Very naive. Brain wash has done it's work. Most thanks to the Catholic Church and the Protestant Church. But now religion is dead and we have been led to believe we are living in a democracy. The thing is, things are very well organized here, so people don't complain so much and they feel ashamed to complain. When you talk of what is really happening people will tell you to be glad that things are good here. They don't know. They don't understand that the only reason we have a substantial amount of wealth here is to literally keep the rest of the world in poverty. Our economic system is DESIGNED to cause that effect. But economy is presented in a very complicated matter, full of statistics of numbers, so people do not understand the true mechanisms running this scam.
We only function as a channeler of money. And we are truly the slaves, the brick stones of the pyramid, we are doing all the dirty work without knowing it.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

What is TPTB ... I guess referring to the Illuminati?

It is a general term literally The Powers That Be.

It refers to the Illuminati
The Bilderberg Group: ______beforeitsnews/story/73/389/Transcript_Video_Daniel_Estulin_Bilderberg_Speech_at_EU_Parliament_Press_Conference.html

The Fabian Society: www.modernhistoryproject.org...

and all the spin off groups like:
the Round Table
Club of Rome
Council on Foreign Affairs
Commitee on Economic Development: www.opednews.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Thanks. You are really giving me great information here. Im reading everything. Thanks

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Yeah and would'nt it be a buzz if all those Globalists scurry down in to their rabbit holes while above ground their plan does'nt quite work out the way they planned or hoped.....only to find themselves intombed, never to see the light of day ever again! Yep, we've got them all in one big scoop....they're never coming out.

If the aliens come....we hide but not before leaving maps of all the bunkers for them.

We are masters of our own destiny.....not some industrialized globalist corporation who decides for us.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

On the population question.

I can not say for sure if you are correct about planning for a natural disaster or if Sanjur0 is correct.

Here is a bit of data so to help us decide:

A Look at the Indian Health Service Policy of Sterilization, 1972-1976 by Charles R. England

A website with a very long list of links to the Rockefeller/United Nations sterilization projects: www.whale.to...

Another: www.ratical.org...

The USDA has funded spermicidal GMO corn to sterilize men

Epicyte, in 2001 announced the development of genetically engineered corn which contained a spermicide which made the semen of men who ate it sterile. At the time Epicyte had a joint venture agreement to spread its technology with DuPont and Syngenta, two of the sponsors of the Svalbard Doomsday Seed Vault. Epicyte was since acquired by a North Carolina biotech company. Astonishing to learn was that Epicyte had developed its spermicidal GMO corn with research funds from the US Department of Agriculture, the same USDA which, despite worldwide opposition, continued to finance the development of Terminator technology, now held by Monsanto.

In the 1990’s the UN’s World Health Organization launched a campaign to vaccinate millions of women in Nicaragua, Mexico and the Philippines between the ages of 15 and 45, allegedly against Tetanus, a sickness arising from such things as stepping on a rusty nail. The vaccine was not given to men or boys, despite the fact they are presumably equally liable to step on rusty nails as women.

Because of that curious anomaly, Comite Pro Vida de Mexico, a Roman Catholic lay organization became suspicious and had vaccine samples tested. The tests revealed that the Tetanus vaccine being spread by the WHO only to women of child-bearing age contained human Chorionic Gonadotrophin or hCG, a natural hormone which when combined with a tetanus toxoid carrier stimulated antibodies rendering a woman incapable of maintaining a pregnancy. None of the women vaccinated were told.

It later came out that the Rockefeller Foundation along with the Rockefeller’s Population Council, the World Bank (home to CGIAR), and the United States’ National Institutes of Health had been involved in a 20-year-long project begun in 1972 to develop the concealed abortion vaccine with a tetanus carrier for WHO. In addition, the Government of Norway, the host to the Svalbard Doomsday Seed Vault, donated $41 million to develop the special abortive Tetanus vaccine...

www.indymedia.org.uk...

Is there independent verification of this???

Here is a graph of the 2009 world fertility rate by country. GRAPH

(Sorry, One of these year's I will take the time to learn to embed these charts)

World historical and predicted total fertility rates (1950–2050)
Years..............TFR : Years..............TFR
1950–1955......4.92 : 2000–2005......2.67
1955–1960......4.81 : 2005–2010......2.56
1960–1965......4.91 : 2010–2015......2.49
1965–1970......4.78 : 2015–2020......2.40
1970–1975......4.32 : 2020–2025......2.30
1975–1980......3.83 : 2025–2030......2.21
1980–1985 ......3.61 : 2030–2035......2.15
1985–1990 ......3.43 : 2035–2040......2.06
1990–1995.......3.08 : 2040–2045......2.06
1995–2000.......2.82 :2045–2050.......2.02

...Sperm counts have dropped significantly in the last 50 years in developed countries. Today, at least one in five 18-25 year old men in Europe have semen quality in the subfertile range. Testosterone levels are also declining. This is mirrored by increasing testicular cancer in most industrialised countries and more developmental abnormalities such as undescended testes. All of these factors are linked to reduced fertility... www.elements4health.com...

"Striking" link between omega-3 fatty acid and male fertility
by Kate Melville

The dramatic effect that a little-known omega-3 fatty acid has on sperm may have important implications for treating male infertility...

"In our experiment, we used 'knockout' mice that lacked the gene responsible for an enzyme important in making docosahexaenoic acid [DHA]. In the absence of DHA, male mice are basically infertile, producing few if any misshaped sperm that can't get where they need to go...

when DHA was introduced into the diet, fertility was completely restored. "It was very striking. When we fed the mice DHA, all these abnormalities were prevented,"

www.scienceagogo.com...

Abstract

Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is essential for the growth and functional development of the brain in infants. DHA is also required for maintenance of normal brain function in adults. The inclusion of plentiful DHA in the diet improves learning ability, whereas deficiencies of DHA are associated with deficits in learning. DHA is taken up by the brain in preference to other fatty acids. The turnover of DHA in the brain is very fast, more so than is generally realized. The visual acuity of healthy, full-term, formula-fed infants is increased when their formula includes DHA. During the last 50 years, many infants have been fed formula diets lacking DHA and other omega-3 fatty acids. DHA deficiencies are associated with foetal alcohol syndrome, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, cystic fibrosis, phenylketonuria, unipolar depression, aggressive hostility, and adrenoleukodystrophy. Decreases in DHA in the brain are associated with cognitive decline during aging and with onset of sporadic Alzheimer disease. The leading cause of death in western nations is cardiovascular disease. Epidemiological studies have shown a strong correlation between fish consumption and reduction in sudden death from myocardial infarction. The reduction is approximately 50% with 200 mg day(-1)of DHA from fish. DHA is the active component in fish. Not only does fish oil reduce triglycerides in the blood and decrease thrombosis, but it also prevents cardiac arrhythmias. The association of DHA deficiency with depression is the reason for the robust positive correlation between depression and myocardial infarction..... www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

(Sources are seaweed and fish oil)

United Nations Report Warns of Dire Effects of Underpopulation, Fertility Decline

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

This so that they can begin with a new group of young unspoiled kids in a completely controlled environment, where they teach these kids exactly what they want them to know.

How is this any different now, where the nanny state is teaching children all the wrong things?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

Aside from the methods to acquire this perceived task, how would some group of people benefit by eliminating a portion of the world population? What is the pay-off for doing this?

My last post answered the How To part.
Spermicidal Corn and other anti-fertility measures.
polyfaceyum.blogspot.com...
www.indybay.org...

"What is the pay-off for doing this?"

These people are very long term thinkers. They think in terms of Dynasties and they do not want YOUR descendants using up resources that THEIR descendants will need in the distant future. They also want a nice clean world filled with animals and not people. Remember they ALREADY have more wealth and power than you could even dream of, all that is left is immortality - their descendants.

It is as simple as that.

They have the power and money to SMASH the world and "REMOULD IT NEARER TO THE HEART'S DESIRE," They also have the power to try different experiments like Hitler's Germany and the Soviet Union.

They have now come up with a "Master Plan" All you have to do is look at Agenda 21 the UN Biodiversity Treaty and the Predicted Wildlands Map (us serfs are only allowed in the tiny green areas)

Rothschild Dynasty time line - one of many articles: www.iamthewitness.com...
edit on 30-3-2011 by crimvelvet because: fix spelling goofs

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

Alex Jones seems to have just enough information on a topic, along with a menacing tone, to do one thing. SCARE THE # OUT OF YOU!

I don't agree with fearmongering of any type, no matter what side of the fence you sit on. I believe him to be a producer of mis/disinformation, while giving us half the real story. He is obviously well sponsored, unlike anyone else in fact. Doesn't mean some of the things he says aren't true, just not all of them.

Did you ever see that Jesse Ventura show? They drove around Colorado's new airport and showed video of murals on the walls there. Alex Jones was on that show. Well funded disinformation.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

....But at the same time he is revealing really nasty things, with substantial evidence so I don't know, it doesn't seem like a clever move if I were the Cabal.....

My opinion, and it is ONLY an opinion is we are coming to the time when they plan to eradicate the USA. This means they really do not care because it is too late.

Also they NEED civil unrest to rid themselves of the Constitution completely. That is why I warn against violence.

If Jones was smart he would do as I have. Come up with what we CAN do:

My canned rant on what to do follows:

FREE SPEECH:
For a couple years now I have pass out information on index cards at farmers markets, flea markets and auctions. I ask people to get educated about the FED and Fractional Reserve Banking and pass the information on to ten others. Stay away from big shopping malls that do not allow "solicitating" 501c Churches are not allowed to be active in politics, however since you are not campaigning but educating you may be able to hand out the index cards at churches. My list is at the bottom of this post.

Second: Take a leaf out of The fully informed jury movement www.fija.org...

Inform the public and THEN pass state laws.

We have a RIGHT to a trial by jury in criminal matters or in civil matters over $20. Jurors have the RIGHT to NULLIFY laws. That is what "case law" is all about.

The fully informed jury movement: www.fija.org...

FIJA seeks to require that juries be informed of their nullification rights. Informed jury amendments have been filed as an initiative in seven states and legislation has been introduced in the Alaska state legislature.

...the right of juries to judge both the law and the facts -- to nullify the law if it chose -- became part of British constitutional law.

It ultimately became part of American constitutional law as well, but you'd never know it listening to jury instructions today almost anywhere in the country....

Now a remarkable coalition has sprung up to challenge this secrecy as undemocratic, unconstitutional and dangerous. Though organized by libertarian activists, the Fully Informed Jury Amendment movement includes liberals and conservatives...

...many groups in this country feel the government has overstepped its power in some way and that there must be protection for the natural rights of American citizens. They are defending not only the right to protest or carry a gun or not wear seatbelts but challenging the right of the government to decide such matters without the mediating effect of a jury's judgement of fairness in a particular case.

State Nullification - Tenth Amendment
State nullification is the idea that the states can and must refuse to enforce unconstitutional federal laws.

In the many discussions across several states, questions have arisen concerning exactly how the "Tenth Amendment Resolution" will help....

The principal motivation came from the myriad of federal mandates which have been placed and are planned to be placed on the states. State legislatures feel they have little choice but to implement these mostly-unfunded mandates and pass the cost for implementation to the state taxpayers. For most state legislators, this is a very frustrating dilemma.

The Tenth Amendment assures that we, the people of the United States of America and each sovereign state in the Union of States, now have, and have always had, rights the federal government may not usurp. Article IV, Section 4 says, "The United States shall guarantee to every state in this Union a republican form of government.....", and the Ninth Amendment states that..."The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people".

We have, through apathy and lack of will, allowed federal legislators and bureaucrats to assert their will over us and commandeer our funds for their own use.... most of it today outside the authority granted to them by the Constitution.

When a state passes this resolution proclaiming its sovereignty, that state may then claim exemption to most federal mandates under the Tenth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution....
by Colorado State Senator Charles Duke
www.sweetliberty.org...

Another weapon, one every single one of us should be pushing for, is state law allowing voters to recall federal Senators and Representatives as well as state officials.
Recall Congress Now Org

However this will be a bitterly fought battle. The last thing TPTB wants is their pet legislators worried about what the voters want instead of what they have been bribed to do.

While 18 of the 50 United States offer their citizens an opportunity to recall their elected officials, it is a fact that in our nation’s history, no federal legislator has yet been recalled.

It has not been for lack of interest. Rather, the process has languished in part due to debates on whether or not legal authority exists for recall of U.S. Senators and Congressmen; and, in the case of Idaho, interference by a state court prevented recall of a federal legislator....

After reviewing the body of law and opinion concerning recall, it is apparent that if recall of federal legislators is to succeed, it will likely only be after an intense battle in the federal court system as to the degree to which the courts will go to allow the literal meaning of the Tenth Amendment to be in force and effect.

As this author reads this language, it appears clear that " the States ‘ and " the people " living with in them, should be recognized to have the right of recall.

But in order to implement a strategy that will enable recall petitions to result in actual removal of errant Senators and Congressmen, considerable legal and political obstacles will present themselves and can only be overcome by understanding the lengths to which those opposed to recall can be expected to go...

Eighteen states have recall provisions. Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington, and Wisconsin all have recall of some kind available to their voters. Only seven of these states require any grounds.
www.uscitizensassociation.com...

Judges: Appointed vs elected? That is another question we as voters need to think very very carefully about.

Fight at the Federal level if we can but we must ATTACK at the state level NOW. Recently I ran across Freedom Force International started by G. Edward Griffin who wrote The Creature from Jekyll Island: Federal Reserve His suggestion is the best way to BEAT the government is to BE the government. The stuff listed on the issues page is interesting reading and confirms a lot of the stuff I found on my own.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join