It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be careful with ALEX JONES'S approach

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Well I realize that I am going to touch a very delicate topic here.

Over the past years Alex Jones has gone through tremendous endeavors to present people with hard tangible evidence of our corrupted, occultist and sociopathic word leaders. I can say that without him I wouldn't be where I am now and I am ever grateful for this man.
He is an honest journalist.

But there is one thing that bugs me about his approach. A certain approach that he seems to embrace, but without realizing the serious ramifications it might have.
And that is his aggressive approach, the war approach. During his commercials he ushers people into buying guns, he directs them to free gun tutorials and warns people of ''them'' coming to take their guns and how to hide and protect their guns.

You see the thing is and how sick it may seem, the reality is that the Illuminati want to reduce the world's population. It almost looks as if this is number 1. on their current agenda. You see they can never successfully implement Agenda 21 or the New World Order with 7 billion people, that won't work, too many people.

So they want to reduce the population to a controllable amount of 500 million and this is already in action!

People baring guns can easily be killed and labeled criminal or terrorist. And they will do that. Because again, the population has to go down. Also you stand no chance against their army. The US military has the most advanced weaponry in the world and if ET is real they probably have re-engineered alien weaponry as well.

So I strongly warn people in the US not to go for this approach because you might end up shot. Soldiers are trained killers and follow any order given, don't forget that.

I am not saying Alex is an Illuminati asset, I just think he isn't aware of these ramifications.
Only wisdom and light can end this era of darkness we are in.

peace,

edit on 30-3-2011 by Sanjur0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Like I said to one of my friend 10 yrs ago: "I'll stack up some wood and let someone else start the fire."

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The number of regular people with guns in the US outnumbers the worlds soldiers by like 5 to 1.

If you have ever been Deer hunting in Missouri, or some other midwestern state, you would realize that there is no army that can wipe out the American gun owner. It is crazy how many people within earshot start shooting at sunrise on the first day of deer hunting.

They try to discourage people from getting guns, but really in this topic, TPTB have completely lost control.

Their only means to retain control is to attempt to strike fear into the hearts of the people, make them think that if they take up arms against the govt they will get lazered from space.

I agree that AJ is a shill, and generally a douchbag.
edit on 30-3-2011 by downtown436 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Are you sure about this? Do you really think the deer hunters can take up against the Apache helicopters, the F16's, the tanks and the navy? Because they will use this if necessary. They will label them terrorist's and blow them into space.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sanjur0

So they want to reduce the population to a controllable amount of 500 million and this is already in action!

They want to MAINTAIN the population at 500 million.... not reduce.

TPTB already know that a global event is gonna wipe out most of the population... after that,
they want to maintain the population at 500 million.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

When an airforce base gets overrun by 100,000 people with deer rifles and shotguns, all the f-16's and apache's will get torched. A parked jet is no match for a dude with a budweiser bottle full of gas and a bic.

Look at Libya. The rebels stole jets, and used them against the govt. They looted the ammo supply points at military bases and stole anti-aircraft guns, Jets, tanks, and explosives.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

That is what i'm saying no. We are now at 7 billion and they want to reduce that number to 500 million,

Is there something wrong with this sentence, wrong grammar? (english is not my mother tongue)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

I agree with you here about his approach.

I've said it on here before, I watched a doc probably about 6 months ago, he was featured, it was on conspiracy theorist in general. He was ranting and raving like a lunatic. It doesn't help.

It really doesn't help that his followers then come here and mimic his actions. Ranting and raving and calling for "action" while sitting back and doing nothing.

I don't know if the other poster meant Jones was doing this, but I feel he is "stacking the wood for someone else to start the fire".

Not to mention, if he was even 10% on the right page, we wouldn't be hearing from him. That is, if "TPTB" are "real" in the sense he wants us to believe. (which I am highly skeptic about in the first place)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Well that is interesting. Never thought of it that way lol.
Still I don't think that is the right way. That is the wrong state of mind! in that state of mind people will go down into the same behavior! Ignorant/violent and soon someone sharp and clever will come along with beautiful phrases and lead them into the same limbo.

My conviction is everyone has to grow mentally out of this insanity, including the soldiers. Once that is done we are no longer self appointed guardians of the status qua and the pyramid will crumble down. And then can poke that #ing eye out.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I find it hard to believe that AJ, who I dont think even graduated from college (attended but likely did not complete his degree requirements)., who is a self confessed "redneck" who admittedly chews tobacco and used to get into frequent fights in HS has the intellectual capacity and erudition to put out the investigative work that he does. He is likely a shill in the "disinfo war" and, if so, that makes one wonder about Midas Resources (sponsor and owner of Genesis Networks which I heard might in turn be owned by ABC?). I wonder if Midas keeps a "list" of it's buyers. Hmmmm.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

What is TPTB ... I guess referring to the Illuminati? Well I can assure you, they are real!!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

The Libyan rebels had .50 bmg and 20mm anti-aircraft guns mounted on the back of pickups. I have not seen any deer hunters outfitted like that - poor bambi if so.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

yeah but the Lybian war is just another farce man. They let these guys fool around a bit and when enough people died and enough profit has been made they finish them off.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

TPTB...stands for the powers that be...common phrase around here. I see you're not native to english so I'll let that one slide...this time

But I have a hard time believing this "illuminutty" thing. IF it was THAT real, we wouldn't be talking about this right now.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Perhaps you just want to pump up Alex Jones; the gun comments deserve some discussion.
You hear that alot from subtle anti-gunners "you can't beat our military they have "machine guns and cannons and "stuff".....

That "They" have mega dollar budgets and are brimming with the latest military equipment. no argument there.

The argument comes " why would I be going toe to toe with anybody's young healthy fit; trained and equipped military ???
My guns provide the immediate ability to stop a thug from killing us within say our immediate 25 yards. A rifleman can sit off at over 300yards ( where you can see 300yards) and theres not a whole lot I can do other than staying out of sight( I have a rifle so I could return fire If i have it and If they miss first and If I can see them).. I can put game in the pot. My guns are "tools" put up against the unknown not a "panacea"( ultimate solution) .ForEaxample: I have toolboxes in the shop with 3/8",7/16",1/2" and 9/16" sockets and wrenches.
Do I know what I need them for today? No they are just "tools".
Why should our government "sic" their military on "us" citizens?( justice? or " just us"???). and if they did "declare war" we have some basic tools at hand.If they declare us "criminals" for wanting to retain the ultimate control over our immediate area. Then we've got alot more to worry about the tortures and abuses to come.

I need not remind you the largest, best funded and equipped; most modern militaries of the world have both gotten a run for their money ("beaten") by leather tough mean mountain goat herders with bolt action .303 rifles and stolen ak- 47s in Afghanistan.

There are 300 million+ u.s. citizens and we have a few million "under-arms" in the military. currently spread around the world and occupied with among two ( three?) war fronts and a "kinetic military action"..and the Japanese disaster relief.

Alex alerted me to agenda 21which I the followed up on for myself that's good. Understandably Alex Jones takes things completely at face value and out of context alot. He sensationalizes thingsTo keep life in his business.

If Alex screams "BREAKING NOW " SCANNERS NOW BEING INSTALLED AT BUS DEPOTS" You have to read the article CLOSELY to find they are hp document or point of sale fingerprint scanners not the famous TSA thz nekkid body scanners". So I take Alex in small doses.with a cynical eye.
edit on 30-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

Thats okay. You can believe what you want.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

You are giving me another view at the case. I guess if you feel you stand a chance it might work, but that need's organization doesn't it?

Anyway to make it short, i'm against violence whatsoever. Still I don't know what I would do when it really comes down to it, when they are going to invade you..

So are they really taking everyones guns away?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

But there is one thing that bugs me about his approach. A certain approach that he seems to embrace, but without realizing the serious ramifications it might have. And that is his aggressive approach, the war approach.....

I have often wondered if Mr. Jones is a witting or unwitting pawn of TPTB. The name of the game is to get a leader to draw in part of the public with lots of "truths" they want to hear. Things like how the FED is ripping us off. Once we have "bought in" to what the leader is saying because it IS the real Truth, THEN we are led down the garden path... Guns, Revolt, Paranoia.

Notice a REAL Solution is NOT given. ALL that is done is to increase our fear and paranoia.

We know TPTB have done in-depth studies on manipulating the public. We Know the Bankers OWN the media:

U.S. Congressional Record February 9, 1917: J.P. Morgan interests bought 25 of America's leading newspapers, and inserted their own editors, in order to control the media. www.mindfully.org...

JP Morgan: Our next big media player? (April 13, 2010) JP Morgan controls 54 U.S. daily newspapers,and owns 31 television stations. www.newsandtech.com...

I have SEEN these techniques in action: USDA employing Delphi Technique: Prepare to be Delphi’d!

....To make sure (they thought) they could limit the commenting, limit the statements and prevent most of the audience from participating at all the USDA employs the Delphi Technique. This is the technique of dividing and conquering....

The break-out sessions are nothing more than the Delphi Technique revisited and a means to divide the attendees and diffuse the conversation. Who ever might be in opposition to the conclusions, policies, or programs the facilitator is advancing is quickly singled out and actively shunned.
The biggest goal of the facilitator is for him/her to be perceived as part of the group. Once this is done, the facilitator asks for ideas and opinions, leading the group carefully to the pre-determined conclusions and leaving them believing it was all their idea. Only it didn’t work this time. The farmers and ranchers, the cattlemen and horse people stood their ground. The only people shunned and shut out of the meetings were the facilitators...

It is fine to listen to these leader because they do provide real information as a HOOK we just have to be aware they maybe using that hook to lead us up the garden path.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sanjur0
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

That is what i'm saying no. We are now at 7 billion and they want to reduce that number to 500 million,

Is there something wrong with this sentence, wrong grammar? (english is not my mother tongue)

do you not understand what I'm saying?

Alex Jones told you that they are trying to reduce the population to 500 million... well how do you think they are doing this? They are doing this through lack of information about an upcoming event.

They have the doomsday bunkers... we don't.

So once they survive the upcoming event... their NWO laws will not allow the population to go over 500,000,000.

The population after this event happens could very well be just a few million... and once they've got
civilization up and running again... there will be strict guidelines to MAINTAIN the population at 500 million.

that's my opinion.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

from OP Post: "..the reality is that the Illuminati want to reduce the world's population."

That is quite a claim. I'm wondering how you arrived at your opinion (?).

I've discussed very similar viewpoint with a intelligent, well-read man that has spent huge time seeking the truths.

The logistics of disposing of a large quantity of bodies reveals what a PITA task it would be. Keeping such actions a secret would be difficult as well, despite TV news broadcasting pretending nothing occurs outside their city limits.

As with any task, cost has to be contained, and reducing world population on the cheap would be difficult. I think it would be cost-effective in America by tainting food & soft drinks at fast food restaurants, lowering the cost of tobacco products, and tainting the most widely used pharmaceutical products that are ingested.

If one looks around at current news reports, it may seem we are on our way to the days of Soylent Green. There are flocks of birds, schools of fish and other critters that are turning up dead in large quantity around the globe. No sooner did we get reports of the impending peril ( oh noes!!! ) of potential crop shortages and wham! now we are hearing about crop shortages. People and livestock don't last long without food & water.

Aside from the methods to acquire this perceived task, how would some group of people benefit by eliminating a portion of the world population? What is the pay-off for doing this?

so, that's my questions:

I'm wondering how you concluded "..the reality is that the Illuminati want to reduce the world's population."

how would some group of people benefit by eliminating a portion of the world population? What is the pay-off for doing this?

thank you

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join