It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage seen before of japan Ufo, a better version, very high quality

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I didn't read through this whole thread but the OP's video looks like lens flare to me, as does this one:

And this one, as many times as I've seen it, can't fathom what it could be.

edit on 30-3-2011 by ChangingSkies because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The way it zigged and zagged reminded me of a jackrabbit fleeing from a hawk... I am not sure japan has any large rabbits like that though lol.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Right on BRIT, one of the only answers I've seen with someone using their brain. This trash bag hypothesis was completely illogical, but you can't argue with people who refuse to believe there could be things that are unexplainable.

S&F for you.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
There seems to be a light mid-way down the light pole that we see knocked over and fall into the water. If you look closely there are actually more than one of the items that is being pointed out. This all happened so fast that maybe these are lights that were caught up in the turmoil before going out.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
it's a guardian angel looking for his charge.....

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Plastic bag floating in the wind is what it looks like to me. Too small to be any sort of craft.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by holtdani

the "water" isn't just water though is it....it's also tons of debris and dirt as well. looking in the bottom left corner during the later half of the film you can see large pieces of debris seemingly moving "against the current". this small white object is going to turn out to be something mundane. however some people in this thread will never acknowledge that and will instead claim all others who disagree with them are disinfo agents or "debunkers"

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Poor little birdy was probably scared out of its mind.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I wonder how much updraft such a fast moving wave would cause, I'd hazard a guess that it's enough to lift a plastic bag or something similar up and blow it around...

My thoughts exactly. No doubt there was an updraft. Taking a look at that video there was all kinds of debris....If that is a UFO.... It must be flown by aliens that are 6 inches tall.... Take a look at the size of the objects around it....

It's a piece of garbage being carried by an up draft.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I wonder how much updraft such a fast moving wave would cause, I'd hazard a guess that it's enough to lift a plastic bag or something similar up and blow it around...

I was thinking the same thing.
Luckily, the video sort of froze to buffer at one point and the object clearly looked like a bird in mid-wing-flap.
So, I'm guessing it was either a bird (being tossed around by the force generated by all the water and debris) or it's a piece of debris getting kicked around.
I think anyone would be hard pressed to think this is anything of paranormal/preternatural or otherworldly origin.
I could be wrong, but that's how it appears to me.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by holtdani

Have you ever seen an animal/vehicle that can move like that, 180 degree turns at once and stuff?

If it's small, and being tossed around by really strong wind currents and splashes of water, it could totally happen.
Haven't you ever seen a gull trying to fly against the wind?
They're all over the place.
Besides, many types of bats (I know that's totally not what we're talking about here, though) can turn at such sharp angles.
So...in other words, yes, I have seen animals moving like that.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

I am not out to start a battle on what it is or what it isnt. Heres the facts..lol

1. its white (obviously)
2 Moves against current
3. is an angel
Just kiddin! lol! But I Do notice in the video this thing apears to "think" before it leaps. if you watch VERY carefully. at one point it goes from a roof to a porch. where if you look closer you will see another light thing on the porch

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
My thoughts exactly. No doubt there was an updraft. Taking a look at that video there was all kinds of debris....If that is a UFO.... It must be flown by aliens that are 6 inches tall....

They seem to use sometimes some sort of small "probes"
like the ones they use for the crop circles.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The Ghost Hunters would say, "It could be an Orb"

I like the Gaurdian Angel senario myself.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gnostician

You do realise that video is a hoax, don't you?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

reply to post by gnostician

You do realise that video is a hoax, don't you?

Yeah l know everything is a hoax and has been debunked,
even the debunkers themselves are all debunked by now.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
A animal walking ontop of a 10m high Tsunami, not to mention travelling against the flow having to compete with shards of wood, metal, houses, cars, allsorts of debris. Not to mention walking on water, the speed of which is going 30mph over land at minimum.

Or a wet plastic bag that can travel through water, yet miraculously despite its soggyness, still keep on travelling (again against the flow), doing zig-zags at the same time.

I'm with the UFO front on this one, seen such a example myself with my own eyes. Although not matching anything like the capability of this, the 'orbs' are small but definitely noticeable due to their luminosity. Outside of Ball-Lightning possibilty from geomagnetic activity brought on by the 9.0 quake, 'unidentified' for now.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by holtdani

Upon looking at the footage, I can say without a doubt that that is NOT a trash bag. That is an utterly unintelligent guess. Neither is it a goat(no goats on Japanese shorelines). Might as well call it a man with a drape over his head jumping from one floating object to another. Seriously, does the trash bag move in the direction of the wind? Wind blows FROM the shoreline, not TOWARDS the shoreline. The so called trash bag would be moving in the direction of the water, End of Discussion.

Now I want to comment on another unintelligent guess here: Dust. Seriously? Was that a serious post? Dust is white/brown/black, whatever, it is fine. FINE. Not a round cylindrical looking object that reflects light at times like in the video. Also DUST moves in the direction of the wind, ESPECIALLY in that case. Wind moves in the direction AWAY from the shoreline. Silly guess.

I've just about had it with all the skeptics throwing whatever they can at the OP in order to debunk them. You simply make yourselves look like a bunch of fools. I'm not making fun of your guesses, I just question whether I should take anything you people say seriously, as your guesses make you seem like you haven't the slightest clue as to how the natural world works(If you don't you shouldn't be posting anyway).

Now, In all seriousness, I'd say to scale it is about the size of a kid, not quite an adult. maybe 5ft tall at most. Pay attention to when it gets near the van, that's when I scaled it. Maybe it could be a being floating/hopping around, maybe not. There are indeed moments when the object fades completely, so as to whether or not it's some spirit, I don't know but for certain it is no ship, and I say this solely due to it's size in comparison to the floating van, unless it is cloaked and is exhibiting a portion of it's body only, such as the infamous phoenix lights back in 2003.

Ultimately I'd conclude that just based on CAREFUL observations, that nothing certain can be finalized on what it is, other than the fact that what was observable was no bigger than a 5ft tall average human.

Honestly I can't say it enough, because you "debunkers" just keep doing it again and again, but shame on you and how you waste our time with your crappy hypotheses and guesses. Shame on you.

-EwokBoba
edit on 30-3-2011 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2011 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
hasn't this been debunked as a flying piece of paper that got caught up in the cross breeze. because that's what it is.

not an intergalactic alien space craft from a distant star system.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
hasn't this been debunked as a flying piece of paper that got caught up in the cross breeze. because that's what it is.

not an intergalactic alien space craft from a distant star system.

No it hasn't. That's what I just explained. it's an idiotic response. It isn't paper. Nor plastic.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join