It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage seen before of japan Ufo, a better version, very high quality

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CarlitosAmsel
The plain fact that some white specks moving around in some davastetion are suspected of being UFO's, shows how terrible far some of us are spaced out.

Something just flew past my window. I could not figure out what it was because it went to fast. It MUST have been a UFO!
edit on 3-4-2011 by CarlitosAmsel because: (no reason given)

In your great example of something flying to fast past your window to identify, is exactly the situation
in which something is called an unidentified flying object lol.........

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Until somebody says, it slowed down past me, it was a bird,is it identified, and no longer a ufo.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
You are right.
But is it actually worth to be discussed
by grown up people over the
lenght of a forum thread?
Something that flew quick past my window?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

You are right.
But is it actually worth to be discussed
by grown up people over the
lenght of a forum thread?
Something that flew quick past my window?

It would depend.... If you had captured the object from a HD news helicopter and It was clear that people could
not Identify it.... maybee. If something flies past your window.. maybeee not, In this situation its clear
than the object is behaving unusually, and therefore I think It is worth talking over.. especially compared to the fake, homemade videos people discuss... that this is clearly not one ?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
A moving tiny white speck on a news flash, that could be almost anything,
is being picked out as maybe a UFO of considerable impact on the contemporary way we see the world and us in it? Maybe a piece of paper tissue, some toiletpaper, a piece of newspaper maybe, with holes in it, being caught by a current of air, coming forth from masses of cool water rushing over warmer ground, swaying back and forth, being liftet up and sinking again, drifting around and from one side to the other, floating higher, making curves, and being eagerly observed by masses of grown ups from all around the world, figuring out if it may contain Greys??

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

A moving tiny white speck on a news flash, that could be almost anything,
is being picked out as maybe a UFO of considerable impact on the contemporary way we see the world and us in it? A paper tissue maybe, with holes in it, being liftet by the air current, coming forth from masses of water rushing in, colder then the ground, swaying back and forth, being liftet and sinking down again, drifting around and from one side to the other, floating higher, making curves, and egerly being wtched by many grownups from all around the world??

Theres many videos on bags in strong winds pages back, take a look at them
also notice, you cant see roof tiles, the 3m car measure 4mm on the screen
Notice no other bags floating, notice the bag dosnt sink at any point, but manages to stop either on the surface or in the air, stop completely moving, where is this balance coming from, why didnt it sink in the 4m high 30mph tsunami waters, To back your theory, a bag, you need to explain how the bag stops moving for a few seconds, twice or three times and does not sink or flow with the current
edit on 3-4-2011 by holtdani because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
When I was a little kid, about five years of age, I took a sheet of writing paper, folded it a couple of times and cut pieces out of its edges with a pair of siccors. When I unfoldet it, I had a sheet of paper with marvelous hole patterns in it. I ran outdoors to show it to my grandma. But as soon as I was out the door, a slight wind took the paper out of my hand and carryid it upwards. After that, the whole family stood in aw, the neighbours gathered, watching the thing float around in the sky like a magic carpet. Nobody had ever seen anything like it. It went up and down, swayed around, stood still for some times, just to move on again. I swear, it took a realy long time befor it flew out of our sight. I spend the rest of the day cutting "Magic carpets" out of all kinds of paper, up to sheets of newspaper and they all flew. I tried it many times later in life and never managed to get the same result. That floating white speck could be anything. If you guys realy dont have anything better to do then marvel if it might be a magic carpet, its your time and energy. But looking at the state of the world, I do believe, there might be better things to do then chase magic carpets?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

When I was a little kid, about five years of age, I took a sheet of writing paper, folded it a couple of times and cut pieces out of its edges with a pair of siccors. When I unfoldet it, I had a sheet of paper with marvelous hole patterns in it. I ran outdoors to show it to my grandma. But as soon as I was out the door, a slight wind took the paper out of my hand and carryid it upwards. After that, the whole family stood in aw, watching the thing float around in the sky like a magic carpet. It went up and down, swayed around, stood still for some times, just to move on again. I swear, it took a realy long time befor it flew out of our sight. I spend the rest of the day cutting "Magic carpets" out of all kinds of paper, up to sheets of newspaper and they all flew. I tried it many times later in life and never managed to get the same result. That floating white speck could be anything. If you guys realy dont have anything better to do then marvel if it might be a magic carpet, its your time and energy. But looking at the state of the world, I do believe, there might be better things to do then chase magic carpets?

This is no Evidance as to why this object can stop in mid air and not be effected by, gravity, wind or water, as I posted before, we all like to de-bunk videos of a Ufo, so we know the truth but until you can give me some evidence as to how the object does this, it is not a valid conclusion

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
wow, this thread is still going on? this thread is quite possibly the stupidest thing on ats. i also watched the vid and there are plenty of whitish objects "flying" in the opposite direction of the tsunami. anyone who has ever surfed knows that the backside of a wave has a significant backdraft and if yo u couple that with hectares of debris, smashed houses and untold amounts of plastic from the farms it can be guaranteed light objects will be blown around in the wind. couple in the facts of the moving water, natural wind, drafts from the wave, and a moving camera in a moving helicopter and that blowing trash makes seemingly "erratic" moves. besides, in the slow mo you can see the trash getting caught by the water and sucked up, especially the one by the house.

how does this trash stay on the front page? jebus!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well, @@@holt dani@@@,
shure it is! My "magic Carpet" also stood still.It all depends on the shape of the object, its weight, if it has holes through which air currents could blow, and if a current comes from below and is just of such a strenght to keep the object steady against all gravity and surrounding currents, it will stay steady... Considering air currents, you might consider that in moments when such masses of Water rush over uneven ground, there is magic in the air. Show me that mathematition who could manifest it in a graph... In such a turmoil, the specks could be anything, #ty diapers maybe, or the panty of someones wife, or even a piece of roof, make a pick, call it a UFO if you wish, but lets end the crap, allright?

"The most stupid thread". My word.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

[

"The most stupid thread". My word.

agreed

and 25 pages?????

lawl

theres a tsunami moving hundreds of stuff and of all the things it could be we press for ufo.

thats a fail in my book

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Well, @@@holt dani@@@,
shure it is! My "magic Carpet" also stood still.It all depends on the shape of the object, its weight, if it has holes through which air currents could blow, and if a current comes from below and is just of such a strenght to keep the object steady against all gravity and surrounding currents, it will stay steady... Considering air currents, you might consider that in moments when such masses of Water rush over uneven ground, there is magic in the air. Show me that mathematition who could manifest it in a graph...

"The most stupid thread. My word.
[/quote
I can understand that your piece of cut paper may have stood still it the air, however YOU CANNOT show me evidance/footage of anything standing still, I understand your air current/ water/ uneven ground / wind talk but unfortuatly I have yet to find footage of anything behaving the same, you can talk about air currents all you like, In video is Is a fact that the object does not sink, it Stops in mid air two or three times, and is travelling in opposite direction to oncoming tsunami and wind, this is my evidence, I have showed you it in the video, I am still waiting for your evidence of paper/plastic travelling against a tsunami + natural wind, plastic and paper travelling against and across a tsunami, paper and plastic not dissapearing underwater, Plastic and paper behaving completely different to any other object in the screen, your first post you told me an object that had not been identified was not called an unidentified flying object.... I think youl find this is the most pathetic post ever

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I can understand that your piece of cut paper may have stood still it the air, however YOU CANNOT show me evidance/footage of anything standing still, I understand your air current/ water/ uneven ground / wind talk but unfortuatly I have yet to find footage of anything behaving the same, you can talk about air currents all you like, In video is Is a fact that the object does not sink, it Stops in mid air two or three times, and is travelling in opposite direction to oncoming tsunami and wind, this is my evidence, I have showed you it in the video, I am still waiting for your evidence of paper/plastic travelling against a tsunami + natural wind, plastic and paper travelling against and across a tsunami, paper and plastic not dissapearing underwater, Plastic and paper behaving completely different to any other object in the screen, your first post you told me an object that had not been identified was not called an unidentified flying object.... I think youl find this is the most pathetic post ever

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
also 0.17 -- 0.23 you find me some footage of anything on this planet behaving like that, once again until then your theory is flawed because of the evidance in front of you

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Next youl be telling me the world is flat because australians don't fall off.......

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
I suppose this is the same bag making its way home

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by holtdani

Now look, if you can understand that my "piece of cut paper may have stood still it the air", and you "understand" my "air current/ water/ uneven ground / wind talk", what on earth do you need "evidance/footage of anything standing still" for? If you can understand it, as you say, you can picture it in your mind. There you have your "Footage". In the World I come from (being Terra), if one sees something flying that can not be identified right away, one thinks it over and takes the nearest possibillity as a given. And as long as it does not land on my head, in my hand or in my garden, I'll stick to the nearest possibillity.And in this case the nearest possibillity is, it is a piece of junk behaving not all that weird, considering the circumstances.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is the 'Bag'

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by holtdani

Now look, if you can understand that my "piece of cut paper may have stood still it the air", and you "understand" my "air current/ water/ uneven ground / wind talk", what on earth do you need "evidance/footage of anything standing still" for? If you can understand it, as you say, you can picture it in your mind. There you have your "Footage".

No Look at my post, just before this one, you are wrong

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Your mental picture is far less evidence than this, You can clearly clearly see what I am saying

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join