It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage seen before of japan Ufo, a better version, very high quality

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
reply to post by TKDRL

I should have addressed the linearity of the movement in my last post in answer to holtdani. I didn't mean to say it was linear. I know that wind is all organized chaos, meaning it turns when meeting resistance. My bad!

What I meant is that there was not many other "bags" around, floating in the air. It isn't proof of a UFO, of course, only that probabilities display surprising things sometimes. Still, more things looking like it should be apparent to some extent, no?

yes this is right, you see other objects, of course, no other objects behaving like this.
Also I have never seen an object behave like this, you would expect in all the footage captured of the tsunami + others, would show objects with the same behaviour as this, but there is none?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by holtdani

It would have been the best if there had been another angle from which it would have been shot, like another helicopter.

I agree, I don't recall seeing an object act like a salmon on other Tsunamis videos.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
To all the skeptics!

Until the object is identified,it will remain a ufo.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I agree that it is most likely a bird, although it could be a mini drone. They used them over the nuclear reactor.
I don't think anyone really thinks that this UFO is an alien spaceship but just an unidentified flying object. But feel free to climb all over the other guys ass if his pondering irritated you.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I've watched the videos of this event several times over the last couples of weeks.

I don't think the arrow is pointing towards a single object flying about and diving into the tsunami.

The first couple of things that are pointed out look like simple debris that is being flipped up by the tsunami and the air travelling over it.
They do a couple of simple flips and then get sucked under the water

The 3rd thing looks like a lighter object, maybe a plastic bag being blown about.

The 4th thing that does the more erratic maneuvers hoping between the roofs and zig-zagging looks to me like a bird in distress.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

How can you tell which way tokyo is in relation to the camera?

Beause the Tsunami was coming from the sea, If you check out the map I posted of japan
You can see that the town, described during the video is, North of tokyo and you will also notice the
direction on the tsunami, So I think, the camera is facing East, To the right is the south and Left, North.
If the camera is facing the oncoming tsunami, It is facing the east

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
It's a rabbit. Not a U.F.O.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyjohn
I've watched the videos of this event several times over the last couples of weeks.

I don't think the arrow is pointing towards a single object flying about and diving into the tsunami.

The first couple of things that are pointed out look like simple debris that is being flipped up by the tsunami and the air travelling over it.
They do a couple of simple flips and then get sucked under the water

The 3rd thing looks like a lighter object, maybe a plastic bag being blown about.

The 4th thing that does the more erratic maneuvers hoping between the roofs and zig-zagging looks to me like a bird in distress.

A bird in distress

maybe you would retract that statement if i supply you with a video of birds flying over the Tsunami and visible from much higher up with its wings moving?

I will make this video just for you and others that think its a bird

?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

Well clearly this is the best possible analogy. Matter and life being formed as a solid object, created by nothing, after a human dies. Way more reasonable then a piece of debris or some kind of animal.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The video is great, however if you watch carefully you see the object drop something near a rooftop as the arrow moves on. Later in the same area a very weird flash of light takes place near that roof before the video cuts to slow motion. You just have to watch for the drop and keep your eyes in that area. It is actually more interesting than the darting trash bag looking things. The winds in that area were incredible and debris can move at amazing speeds.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

That is pretty neat. Never seen this one before. Good post!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Please. Stop. This is nothing but a bird. I'm tired of seeing these posted under a UFO title. Is this the best we can do? Seriously.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mrsoul2009

amen to that

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

it looks like debris floating up due to the air rushing off of the waves

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Are you kidding me?
Those specks are supposed to be UFO's???
Come on Guys, how far do we want to go in making fools of ourselfs???

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
To all the skeptics!

Until the object is identified,it will remain a ufo.

well according to him we have a long way carlito.a very long way

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Well gee ... no wonder that white orb thing is trying to get away. It has a HUGE white arrow chasing it

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88
Whatever it is, it's not really flying - that's an optical illusion created by water moving forward and the camera angle following water overtaking land. The object stays in virtually the same place as everything around it moves thereby giving the impression it is flying. My guess is it's a ball of some sorts on top of a thin, flexible poll moving erratically around the same location as the poll gets whacked by debris in the water. You've all seen car antennas with a ball on top, this is what it is. I think.

Example pic:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/131317630f4d.png[/atsimg]

Edit to add: If anyone has a photo of that location before the tsunami hit, that would be enormously helpful. Google Earth maybe, do we know this exact location?

More: After watching the video again, it could be a ball of sorts on a telephone wire or electrical wire getting swung to and fro.

Got it. It's my solid belief that is something caught on a wire getting whipped around. In the picture below, you'll see two poles, this is exactly where the "UFO" shows up, in the middle of the poles. Both get knocked down but remain stationary in the ground, albeit flattened, but the wires remain attached and a piece of debris gets stuck and whipped around on the wires.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/481e2c2edf7a.png[/atsimg]

Now getting knocked down.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/caa349505419.png[/atsimg]

Electric poles go down, wires stay attached with the thick muddy debris field keeping them afloat, a ball of-sorts gets caught in the wires and whipped about.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/05e4d0b7eed2.png[/atsimg]

edit on 31-3-2011 by Jason88 because: more thought

edit on 31-3-2011 by Jason88 because: more more thought. and hunting now for more data on this theory.

edit on 31-3-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

This was my reasoning posted on page 6...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I still think it's the most reasonable explanation too.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ir0nM0nkey

Originally posted by Jason88
Whatever it is, it's not really flying - that's an optical illusion created by water moving forward and the camera angle following water overtaking land. The object stays in virtually the same place as everything around it moves thereby giving the impression it is flying. My guess is it's a ball of some sorts on top of a thin, flexible poll moving erratically around the same location as the poll gets whacked by debris in the water. You've all seen car antennas with a ball on top, this is what it is. I think.

Example pic:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/131317630f4d.png[/atsimg]

Edit to add: If anyone has a photo of that location before the tsunami hit, that would be enormously helpful. Google Earth maybe, do we know this exact location?

More: After watching the video again, it could be a ball of sorts on a telephone wire or electrical wire getting swung to and fro.

Got it. It's my solid belief that is something caught on a wire getting whipped around. In the picture below, you'll see two poles, this is exactly where the "UFO" shows up, in the middle of the poles. Both get knocked down but remain stationary in the ground, albeit flattened, but the wires remain attached and a piece of debris gets stuck and whipped around on the wires.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/481e2c2edf7a.png[/atsimg]

Now getting knocked down.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/caa349505419.png[/atsimg]

Electric poles go down, wires stay attached with the thick muddy debris field keeping them afloat, a ball of-sorts gets caught in the wires and whipped about.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/05e4d0b7eed2.png[/atsimg]

edit on 31-3-2011 by Jason88 because: more thought

edit on 31-3-2011 by Jason88 because: more more thought. and hunting now for more data on this theory.

edit on 31-3-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

This was my reasoning posted on page 6...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I still think it's the most reasonable explanation too.

0.17 -- 0.23 You can see the objects behaviour change, your theory fits until that point

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The plain fact that some white specks moving around in some davastetion are suspected of being UFO's, shows how terrible far some of us are spaced out.

Something just flew past my window. I could not figure out what it was because it went to fast. It MUST have been a UFO!
edit on 3-4-2011 by CarlitosAmsel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join