It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage seen before of japan Ufo, a better version, very high quality

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

an object ie carrier bag or paper attached to wires would be dragged in the direction of the flow also wouldn't behave the way it does.. having been a kid (lol) i played a lot in the streams near where i lived and have done the 'bag on a wire' trick.. i (and several others i hasten to add) don't think this is an object/animal created/produced on this world.. still sticking to my 'intelligent probe' theory.. sorry.. =)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by believer74

That's cool man. I'm on this website because I believe too; I'm not a professional debunker so to speak. To clarify though, I do not think it's a bag or other light weight object. I think it's fairly heavy with substance getting whipped around by wires in extreme conditions.

If I were to entertain the thought of this being a alien craft or such, I would take the route the aliens have probes deep in our soil and hidden throughout the planet to monitor us and the earth. What we saw is a probe understanding it was about to be destroyed so it activated its escape mechanism and launched to save itself and its data.

That's fun to think about, but in reality likely not the case.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88
reply to post by believer74

That's cool man. I'm on this website because I believe too; I'm not a professional debunker so to speak. To clarify though, I do not think it's a bag or other light weight object. I think it's fairly heavy with substance getting whipped around by wires in extreme conditions.

If I were to entertain the thought of this being a alien craft or such, I would take the route the aliens have probes deep in our soil and hidden throughout the planet to monitor us and the earth. What we saw is a probe understanding it was about to be destroyed so it activated its escape mechanism and launched to save itself and its data.

That's fun to think about, but in reality likely not the case.

Nice theory i guess we can do that now we have totally eliminated everything else

That must have some power to pull thos electrical cables through a Tsunami & tons of debris don't you think? as you said you see it clear as day, its so much better watching when you get whats going on then you're like wow ok what the hell is this

Amazing footage!!!

So if i'm going to have to guess at what they are doing firstly UFO.... i would say they was probes taking measurements from the Tsunami such as speed force etc etc, its like its sitting on the pole waiting for orders something, not sure where the other come from i think that was already inside the wave at that point, probes nothing else for it really

You should take a look at the other HD footage some really interesting stuff on that as well

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Jason88

I would like to see something we could all agree is and unknown craft looking around. The video is most likely a bird.

I have seen better evidence that I have not reported because it is not convincing. I want to be convinced, believing

is for the religous.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

00:11:44 top right hand corner in the gap between the top & text, so they have cut out the most important part which would be when thos object come directly in front of the camera

I see ! But if you look at the monitor it is on the left side between the top & text

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by borutp

00:11:44 top right hand corner in the gap between the top & text, so they have cut out the most important part which would be when thos object come directly in front of the camera

I see ! But if you look at the monitor it is on the left side between the top & text

*Double, face, palm*

Yeah..... i knew that

To save confusion should probably be a new thread its interesting footage, i think that part of video has been cut out, the objects must have had to fly past the camera pretty dam close to get to where they move from when the footage comes back on

edit on 1-4-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Just for all you animal theorists

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by holtdani

Originally posted by jidnum
Are you guys serious? It's a piece of debris from all that wreckage breaking loose from itself.

I guess nobody has ever seen paper, plastic, or light materials float around the sky before.

Can't believe this GARBAGE reached 16 pages.

pun intended.
edit on 31-3-2011 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...

This is Garbage flowing in the direction of water

Note how the rubbish flows in the same direction as water

Put on some glasses, click 720HD on youtube

And you will realise the object in question does not behave like ' Garbage'
umm the video you showed was debris IN the water. the ops video shows debris becoming dislodged from the water flow and floating up above. most likely a plastic bag of some sort but that isnt even whats most damaging to the "ufo" claim. the size..the size is so small the aliens would have to be the size of mice.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
22 paged for a bag

great

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatone

Originally posted by jidnum
Are you guys serious? It's a piece of debris from all that wreckage breaking loose from itself.

I guess nobody has ever seen paper, plastic, or light materials float around the sky before.

Can't believe this GARBAGE reached 16 pages.

pun intended.
edit on 31-3-2011 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...

This is Garbage flowing in the direction of water

Note how the rubbish flows in the same direction as water

Put on some glasses, click 720HD on youtube

And you will realise the object in question does not behave like ' Garbage'
umm the video you showed was debris IN the water. the ops video shows debris becoming dislodged from the water flow and floating up above. most likely a plastic bag of some sort but that isnt even whats most damaging to the "ufo" claim. the size..the size is so small the aliens would have to be the size of mice.

check my other posts, its clear and i have explained how I do not beleave any advanced race
would send their 'own' beings into our bomb filled polluted dangerous planet, we already have unmanned veichles
Your missing the whole point if you think any advanced race would not have technology much much much more sophisticated than ours, we have also talked in pages further back, how in the war, certain tribes, recorded that they had seen gods and demons flying above them, in reality it was planes, they had no information on the subject so therefore couldnt make a valid decision on what it was, you can also see how without the information of gravity the world could not be theoretically spherical, because australians would fall off, the world had to be flat, until information was gained that gravity exists, and therefore people could accurately conclude the world is not flat, this 1 piece of information can prove of disprove a theory, man thaught they had all answers then, man thinks it has all answers now, it dosnt, the universe is infinite and you are simply not well informed enough to base a valid conclusion. back to my point tho, no alien would come to this planet,'behind the wheel' as you very materialistically put it, this is crazy, there is so much technology undiscovered and for all you know this is a future big mac meal, to say ' the aliens would have to be soooo small to fit behind the wheel of that thing!'
is how i would expect a child would react.
edit on 1-4-2011 by holtdani because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Also there has been plenty of posts with videos of bags in the wind,
you can see a clear and obvious difference
Also note you cannot make out roof tiles.
Note a cars at 0.08 is 3metres long, It measures 4mm on the picture
A plastic bag would have been very hard to see for this amount of time taking into consideration
the tsunami (opposite direction to object moving), south blowing winds (opposite direction to object moving)
It seems a reliable conclusion that this cannot be a plastic bag.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Also there has been plenty of posts with videos of bags in the wind,
you can see a clear and obvious difference
Also note you cannot make out roof tiles.
Note a cars at 0.08 is 3metres long, It measures 4mm on the picture
A plastic bag would have been very hard to see for this amount of time taking into consideration
the tsunami (opposite direction to object moving), south blowing winds (opposite direction to object moving)
It seems a reliable conclusion that this cannot be a plastic bag.

The evidence so far quoted for it being a plastic bag is, It is small and It is flying
If you could provide some evidence for this case so we can debunk this Id be greatfull

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
At first I was pretty much certain that it was a light garbage of some sorts that we were seeing, but here is what I noticed that can't account for it being garbage; A) at some points, it goes under water... In any ways you like it, despite the speed and strength of the forces in question, the bag would have become wet and gained weight and then behaved differently, which is not what happens.
B) it is hard to believe that where one bag or what would be lifted the way we see, there is not more around...

Also, there ARE precedents for UFOs of that size. They were called Foo Fighters!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
At first I was pretty much certain that it was a light garbage of some sorts that we were seeing, but here is what I noticed that can't account for it being garbage; A) at some points, it goes under water... In any ways you like it, despite the speed and strength of the forces in question, the bag would have become wet and gained weight and then behaved differently, which is not what happens.
B) it is hard to believe that where one bag or what would be lifted the way we see, there is not more around...

Also, there ARE precedents for UFOs of that size. They were called Foo Fighters!!!

This is very true, At some points it either goes under water or, stops in the air, or stops in the water,
as you correctly say ' the bag would have become wet and gained weight and then behaved differently, which is not what happens.', basically, it would have sunk or flowed downstream.

Also as you say the lifting of the bag is not into the air, it is along one level linear line, not the
chaoes theory randomness we see on all ' bag in wind ' videos, thanks for input

Foo Fighters..... forgot about this but just backs up the case further
Many Ufo's captured are at night in the sky, it is basically impossible to
accurately predict size in the dark, through a camera, for all we know they are small
all we see is a bright light, nothing to compare sizes to, look at the planes in the sky, i cannot tell you the size of all of them from what I see

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by holtdani

You have a very solid point about the size of planes at night from their position lights. More so when they are far, and coming in front.

And thanks!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Why are people making the totally wrong observation that all plastic bags are tiny... The garbage bags I use on the job are 4 feet tall by 3 feet wide. Not all plastic bags are the tiny ones you get from the grocery store...

Also why are people assuming it is the same object going under water and popping up somewhere else? They could be totally different objects, if whatever it was held a constant shape, then it would make more sense to come to that conclusion.

And again people assume the wind is just following the direction of the wave in a linear motion. Why? Is there some science behind that reasoning? It goes against my experience on rough ocean, where the wind is going all over the place. I don't have experience riding a tsunami though, so I have no idea what the wind would be doing... Also was it a windy day there? Do you know which direction the natural wind was going?
edit on Fri, 01 Apr 2011 13:59:26 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Hi! I see at least two while orbs. Not bags. They go under the water. My guess alien drones, spirits, or Angels.
Not everything on earth is explainable. These are not bags, they are too fast, highly energetic, erratic, not graceful. It seems like they are searching for something...souls? It also seems like they are hurried as in a state of emergency and upset. I wish we could see it closer up, it is very odd. Thanks for posting the video.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I should have addressed the linearity of the movement in my last post in answer to holtdani. I didn't mean to say it was linear. I know that wind is all organized chaos, meaning it turns when meeting resistance. My bad!

What I meant is that there was not many other "bags" around, floating in the air. It isn't proof of a UFO, of course, only that probabilities display surprising things sometimes. Still, more things looking like it should be apparent to some extent, no?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Why are people making the totally wrong observation that all plastic bags are tiny... The garbage bags I use on the job are 4 feet tall by 3 feet wide. Not all plastic bags are the tiny ones you get from the grocery store...

Also why are people assuming it is the same object going under water and popping up somewhere else? They could be totally different objects, if whatever it was held a constant shape, then it would make more sense to come to that conclusion.

And again people assume the wind is just following the direction of the wave in a linear motion. Why? Is there some science behind that reasoning? It goes against my experience on rough ocean, where the wind is going all over the place. I don't have experience riding a tsunami though, so I have no idea what the wind would be doing... Also was it a windy day there? Do you know which direction the natural wind was going?
edit on Fri, 01 Apr 2011 13:59:26 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Natural wind was blowing toward tokyo, which is to the cameras right

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

How can you tell which way tokyo is in relation to the camera?

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join