It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage seen before of japan Ufo, a better version, very high quality

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by wWizard
OMG i would rather call this "swamp gas" rather than intelligent life. This is ridiculous....

I doubt the USAF or NASA has anything the can fly half as good as that

Are you aware of the force acting on that bag/balloon/paper/cat/rabbit

while i agree a Rabbit or Cat can move like that they don't hold there shape while doing to, they cannot jump over a 20ft roof apex and clear the roof infact it did not land it carried on going up some cat, not to mention they don't hover so animals Debunked, and again when it jumps over that roof there is nothing but water under so therefore nothing to jump of, try going into your local swimming pool and jumping of water its quiet a trick thing to do

If a bag is going to fly past a roof it goes around it, lets say the object is not moving and its a bag, the force of the object would creat some vortexes that will push it round either way, it doesn't go one way then change its mind if it is going one way round a roof that means that's the direction of wind, so how did the bag/paper go back into the direction it come from/direction of wind and then shoot over the roof top was the wind coming from the floor at that point?? not to mention hitting a Tsunami wave and popping back out the water directly up not at an angle, directly up... with a clear down force being made on the surface of the water pushing the debris out the way i have uploaded a looped video of that in this thread, paper would be soaked and sink bag would fill with water and get dragged of, they don't pop up out the water vertical in any case

Its none of them above and it can be proven beyond any doubt but sadly it falls on death ears or people who have not bothered to listen/look at the evidence provided in detail before commenting, the video is only crap to thos who do not realise the forces at work

edit on 31-3-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Since you are the most vocal supporter of a UFO this far into the thread, can you explain why it can't be an object stuck on wires whipping around above the rolling sludge? I added more detail to my post one page back about this theory.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88

Since you are the most vocal supporter of a UFO this far into the thread, can you explain why it can't be an object stuck on wires whipping around above the rolling sludge? I added more detail to my post one page back about this theory.

Not sure i understand what you mean or how that could be happening ?

Where would the wires be, can you explain in more detail please ?

Its not sludge any ways, its just sea water full of silt/soil coupled with debris its still behaving like water its just very dirty water, to make that sludge you would need a few more hundred thousand tones of dirt, but sludge in my eyes is more like a land slide and behaves like lava, the Tsunami wouldn't travel that fast if it was sludge and still animals would not be able to run on it either

EDIT

Missed your post on the other page will have a look

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

Its not sludge any ways, its just sea water full of silt/soil coupled with debris its still behaving like water its just very dirty water, to make that sludge you would need a few more hundred thousand tones of dirt, but sludge in my eyes is more like a land slide and behaves like lava, the Tsunami wouldn't travel that fast if it was sludge and still animals would not be able to run on it either

EDIT

I'll take your comment from the bottom up. You are right, sludge may not have been the best association as to the type of liquid the seawater became; though I think you'll say it fair to assess that water, traveling over soil and full of debris, is getting thicker by second.

That thickness allowed electric poles to get smashed to the ground (as shown in the video exactly where the UFO shows up), but simultaneously got under the wires keeping them up above the water mass while the poles themselves are many feet under. A ball of-sorts, gets caught in the wires (you cannot see the wires because they are too thin) and begins to whip around, change direction, and appear to fly.

All occurring while an optical illusion is happening because of the way the water moves and the camera zooms and changes angles. The illusion is that the UFO is moving forward when in fact it is the water moving forward and the UFO whips side to side in the wires.

Does that make sense? I can see this clear as day, especially since locating the exact poles in the position of the UFO.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by holtdani

Why in the world don't you understand that birds can EASILY dart around in any direction that they want....including 180 degree turns.....I mean, honestly have you NEVER seen a bird fly before? Its the only conclusion that I can come to....birds dart around making 90 - 180 degree turns all the freakin' time!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

EDIT

I'll take your comment from the bottom up. You are right, sludge may not have been the best association as to the type of liquid the seawater became; though I think you'll say it fair to assess that water, travaling over soil and full of debris, is getting thicker by second.

That thickness allowed electric poles to get smashed to the ground (as shown in the video exactly where the UFO shows up), but simultaneously got under the wires keeping them up above the water mass while the poles themselves are many feet under. A ball of-sorts, gets caught in the wires (you cannot see the wires because they are too thin) and begins to whip around, change direction, and appear to fly.

All occurring while an optical illusion is happening because of the way the water moves and the camera zooms and changes angles. The illusion is that the UFO is moving forward when in fact it is the water moving forward and the UFO whips side to side in the wires.

Does that make sense? I can see this clear as day, especially since locating the exact poles in the position of the UFO.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

OMFG

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT HAHA WELL DONE

Just near dismissed this then i thought hang on not really give it a good look when i went back i was like yeah thats good etc etc then i noticed the killer

Go back to the video, watch it on normal "not zoomed" etc a plastic bag gets caught clearly in the cable that is attached to this object when this object moves the cable cut through the debris, watch the bit where the object zig zags at the end loop that part and watch the plastic bag get caught on the cable it moves identical to it, you can see the cable effect the water "look by the house" watch another bag get caught in it then while that is happening at the same time there is another path cut through the debris just under the object

what in the world ?

So the first object continues in the same direction, hits a wave, come out again hits a bigger one and disappears, the object that come over the debris was the one sitting on the pole gets tangle and pulls it all over the place with insane power,

Note the object on the pole moves up slightly just before the house hits it wow wow wow....Now that is no bloody bag

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well the one thing that everyone here pretty much agrees on is the size of the object in the video

a cat?...a plastic bag?....a bird?....all fairly similar in size.

You need to understand the forces involved in an event like this, this is not similar to some of the videos that have been posted of a plastic bag blowing in the wind, this was a tsunami!, the forces generated here by a wave moving at close to 100mph and at a height of up to 30 ft is phenomenal, forget how you would envisage everyday objects/debris to behave, these objects are not being subjected to normal, everyday phenomenon, the energy from that wave is being transferred many feet above it, and is acting on the debris caught up in it.........my guess is that the object is a piece of corrugated plastic or the like, it's not acting intelligently, it's being buffeted from pillar to post, at speeds of up to 100mph.

When viewing a video like this, might I suggest that you first try to evaluate it using science, before shouting UFO, or departing spirits, otherwise when people come here to research it makes us look quite medieval.

In summary, this is not an intelligently controlled UFO, it is a piece of debris being blown around the crest of a tsunami by the immense forces of energy generated by a natural, but highly destructive force of nature.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

You do know there are two of tho's objects right?

You do know the second one is dragging cable ?

You do know there is another video of the same objects moving rapidly in the other direct across the river with no Tsunami under it,

You claim to come here and do research, then do it! join in if you want were are actually trying to find out what it is with research not opinions, i'm telling you you are miles off... and 100mph? not when it hits land my friend

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Argyll

You do know there is another video of the same objects moving rapidly in the other direct across the river with no Tsunami under it,

You claim to come here and do research, then do it! join in if you want were are actually trying to find out what it is with research not opinions, i'm telling you you are miles off... and 100mph? not when it hits land my friend

I've done the research, you can show me as many videos as you want, but the video in the OP shows a piece of debris being buffeted by the force of a tsunami, a major tsunami, like this one in Japan, can have the wave reaching as much as 500mph in deep ocean, whilst the speed obviously dissipates when it hits land, it can still be over 100mph crossing land at it's leading edge.........do you know how far in land this video was filmed?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by holtdani

man thats a small ufo there prolly microscopic aliens hurry and squish them...looks like a plastic bag or something very light

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
It looks to me like the object never actually "moves" that much. Seems to me it stays rather in the same position in relation to the unmoving ground below it. The moving water/debris gives the allusion that it is "moving" upstream but I think it's staying in the relative area in relationship to the ground. That makes me think that it is some object connected to the ground via a cable or some other attachment. That would also explain the large directional changes from left to right and so forth because of the object bouncing off the debris. It may be something as mundane as a light fixture still connected to the wiring or some other electrical device still connected by it's wiring. My first thought was a street lamp but this looking like a rural farming area it may be a mercury vapor light of something similar.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Yeah I can just picture a cat jumping from one piece of debris to the next in the middle of a tsunami like.. "piece of cake"!

Or a bird flying down that close in and out of water at great speeds!...they were just surfin the wave right bro lol you guys crack me up.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I know it's been stated before, but it appears that most of the people on this thread are completely unaware that you can watch it on YouTube, in HD (720p) in fullscreen. It becomes much more clear that these are rabbits. It is not one object, but at least three individual objects. They look and move exactly like rabbits that are afraid for their lives. You can follow each one of them individually, even though the arrow tries to deceive you into believing it is only one object the entire time. Watch how one rabbit gets "stuck" in the flow, and that arrow switches to a different rabbit. Make sure you're watching fullscreen in HD and look very carefully. You will see exactly what I'm trying to explain. I promise.

Cheers,
Strype

Edit: Forgot to mention that the only part that is somewhat confusing is at the very end of the capture. It appears the last rabbit takes a giant leap over the edge of a large hill/cliff, and gets caught in a downdraft, or something similar to this scenario. The perspective is fairly hard to determine, but I'm almost positive that this is what we're looking at.
edit on 1-4-2011 by Strype because: !

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Strype

Good that you actually watched it

Can you post the link into here please

Ok now that you got the video up i want you to look for something

When the object pops up follow it, so you know where it goes, its easy to get distracted with this video, ok go back and then look on the surface watch in the corner of the house you can see something being pulled like a cable, its attached to the object

A rabbit is not pulling that object

And it is impossible for a bag to stay in the air with that much weight its a power line cable "very heavy"

the UFO pulls it though the debris with ease, How many ton of debris its being pulled through against the Tsunami i don't know

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by borutp
Ok...I looked through the video several times but I still can't tell what this is....

Look at this video :

and then....

at 00:20 clearly a bird
1:11 - 1:22 this one we are discussing....look at the last second - two fast changes of direction...bird? hmmm...I don't think so ?
5:22 top of the screen - bird I guess
5:31 middle of the screen to the left -white bird followed with a black thing - black bird?
6:16 - 6:34 three birds - centre of the screen flying slowly to the right
12:25 - three or four birds flying from the left over the centre of the screen....i guess too fast to be birds??
12:41 - a lot of black dots over the white house in the middle of the screen.....

I am sure there are more of this through the whole video....these are just a few I saw...

But still the original that we are discussing still looks most strange....? Or?

edit on 31-3-2011 by borutp because: (no reason given)

So can somebody tell me what is this at 12:25 .... three rabits flying at 200 mph ???
Watch in 720p - full screen !

edit on 1-4-2011 by borutp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by borutp

Downloading now will get back to you

Does it look like the object in this video tho?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by holtdani

Originally posted by Noobastronomer
im no skeptic...but this is ridiculous lol.....that is some type of an object ~~period...u guys cannot be serious to call that proof of alien life

Thankyou for confirming it is some kind of object.... now to identify it

why should we?....there are millions of objects flying around are we identifying all of them?...u must have lotta time in your hands eh?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

reply to post by Argyll

I've done the research, you can show me as many videos as you want, but the video in the OP shows a piece of debris being buffeted by the force of a tsunami, a major tsunami, like this one in Japan, can have the wave reaching as much as 500mph in deep ocean, whilst the speed obviously dissipates when it hits land, it can still be over 100mph crossing land at it's leading edge.........do you know how far in land this video was filmed?

Ok

So the wave is traveling at 100Mph you say?

I went on to Google earth and measured the distance from the "stream" and up to the road, it is 1000 feet and it took 30 seconds to get there,

I estimate it was traveling at no more than Around 22Mph certainly is not 100Mph, I'm terrible with math but maybe you would like to check up on this,

edit on 1-4-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I guess the same three or four objects flying very fast from the left to the right...Iguess too fast to be birds

watch in 720p full screen 12:25 ... maybe a few times if not seen the first time.....

and the other i pointed out are also interesting to watch

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by borutp

I guess the same three or four objects flying very fast from the left to the right...Iguess too fast to be birds

watch in 720p full screen 12:25 ... maybe a few times if not seen the first time.....

and the other i pointed out are also interesting to watch

I did, two larger objects & two smaller ones four in total, i'm going to make a video...try to

I clocked it too, they traval 1.390ft in 10 seconds what's that in MPH ?

Way to big to be birds looking at the cars

Don't you think its kinda odd as well that the video footage is cut there? the video starts back up just as they are doing a U-Turn... i have to ask my self why they cut the footage? because i see thos object coming in from the right, then they all in a group spiral down, then footage cuts out,

00:11:44 top right hand corner in the gap between the top & text, so they have cut out the most important part which would be when thos object come directly in front of the camera,

Generally birds follow the facetious advice often given to pilots -- "fly low and slow." Most cruise speeds are in the 20-to-30-mph range, with an eider duck having the fastest accurately clocked air speed of about 47 mph. During a chase, however, speeds increase; ducks, for example, can fly 60 mph or even faster, and it has been reported that a Peregrine Falcon can stoop at speeds of 200 mph (100 mph may be nearer the norm). Interestingly, there is little relationship between the size of a bird and how fast it flies. Both hummingbirds and geese can reach roughly the same maximum speeds.

How fast do gulls fly? According to a Stanford research team who investigated how fast birds in general fly; “For example, a gull whose most efficient loiter airspeed was 22 mph could fly at anything between 15 and 28 mph without increasing its metabolic rate more than 15 percent.” Stanford University

Another very interesting thing i found, go to.... 00:05:30 - 40

And loop it, on the left midway down, looks like bubbles/circles connected together moving like a snake clear as day can't miss it, don't think any body could explain that, thats really odd

edit on 1-4-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join