It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage seen before of japan Ufo, a better version, very high quality

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

www.youtube.com...

Like ur logic check this out tell me what u think
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redd1
reply to post by holtdani

www.youtube.com...

This one is also interesting at 22 mark until the end of the clip u can see something come out of the water (under the words) and go on land moving at a wicked speed then it turns and meets up with the water.
This is not a boat, ship, bird, tree, lamp post, cat, or plastic bag, i find this so intresting because it has nothing around it, how fast it moves. We see it so we know that it is there. Thanks

So that is actually the footage of the HD footage the OP posted, that seems to film longer than the HD tho?

could really do with getting the HD full version that video, would help

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
could it just be the spirits of people that have died? if not could it be ufos searching for people?

also look when it bounces off the roof of that house

yeah man, i think as well is the souls of the people that died tragically and almost without any warning..

Poor lost souls.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gpena

with all due respect my friend, UFO does not mean flying saucer or spaceship it can be anything that is flying but its still not identified. So until we have 100% certainty of what this is then it remains being a UFO.

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I told you ... some of our birds these days possess super natural powers

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by believer74
reply to post by Versa

same physics.. solid matter moving as if water.. hate this not being able to do short posts when all i wanted to say was pyroclastic flow and what we see on the video have the same physics..=)

ERMM

No

A pyroclastic flow is hot gasses not solid matter behaving like water, they behave in a totally different manners and effect the air around it in a completely different way, a pyroclastic flow does not behave like fluid it behaves like gases,

Did you mean lava flows?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Whatever it is, it's not really flying - that's an optical illusion created by water moving forward and the camera angle following water overtaking land. The object stays in virtually the same place as everything around it moves thereby giving the impression it is flying. My guess is it's a ball of some sorts on top of a thin, flexible poll moving erratically around the same location as the poll gets whacked by debris in the water. You've all seen car antennas with a ball on top, this is what it is. I think.

Example pic:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/131317630f4d.png[/atsimg]

Edit to add: If anyone has a photo of that location before the tsunami hit, that would be enormously helpful. Google Earth maybe, do we know this exact location?

More: After watching the video again, it could be a ball of sorts on a telephone wire or electrical wire getting swung to and fro.

Got it. It's my solid belief that is something caught on a wire getting whipped around. In the picture below, you'll see two poles, this is exactly where the "UFO" shows up, in the middle of the poles. Both get knocked down but remain stationary in the ground, albeit flattened, but the wires remain attached and a piece of debris gets stuck and whipped around on the wires.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/481e2c2edf7a.png[/atsimg]

Now getting knocked down.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/caa349505419.png[/atsimg]

Electric poles go down, wires stay attached with the thick muddy debris field keeping them afloat, a ball of-sorts gets caught in the wires and whipped about.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/05e4d0b7eed2.png[/atsimg]

edit on 31-3-2011 by Jason88 because: more thought

edit on 31-3-2011 by Jason88 because: more more thought. and hunting now for more data on this theory.

edit on 31-3-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by holtdani

To me that looks like a plastic bag or some paper blowing in the wind or even some plastic bouncing around. The unusual manoeuvres could be explained by the obvious destruction surrounding it, swaying the direction of the wind sporadically.

Although I must admit the more I watch the video the weirder it seems.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redd1

www.youtube.com...

Like ur logic check this out tell me what u think
www.youtube.com...

Cheers red will have to look at them in a few hours i have hit my download limit

DON'T BUY DONGLES

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster

The "UFO's" are God's Angels counting innocents, whom have died.

It might be angels, but my first guess would be souls of the people caught in the tsunami.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mrnotobc

You seriously think you're watching recently perished victims of the quake? I hope my soul doesn't fly around aimlessly as a white piece of debris.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
not at all a UFO. i mean i guess TECHNICALLY since i don't know what it is, it's an "unidentified flying object" but under no circumstances will i ever believe this is the space craft of an intelligent organism. unless maybe David the gnome and his people start popping up everywhere....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Is there scientific evidence that the soul exists?

What is present in the body at death, and isn't removed during the preservation process, remains intact. It is true that energy can not disappear, only transform: and this is exactly what happens when a body dies. No soul need be involved. An important thing to know about energy is that in order to be utilized for any sort of purpose, even if that purpose is merely to sit on a cloud in heaven, it must be contained in some way.

If energy were to "leave" the body, and continue to exist, contained in a soul, it would still need some kind of container. Usually, our brains are the containers for our consciousnesses, and the constituents of consciousness (which we like to call our soul) can not exist without both matter and energy working together.

Maybe another container we don't know about exist's....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I still want to think logical on this and cant except that we cant get to the bottom of what this object is .i am going to post a video of what alot of people think they can see ,to me the part where it uses the house/shed roof for leverage to launch its self to another floating object its truly remarkable and undeniable that it is indeed moving with some intelligence and is not a trash bag or paper or wire with paper stuck to it ,if its not a ufo then i think its a bunny rabbit a super fast one ,possibly trained by ninjas ,before you say a rabbit can not make those sort of speed changes and stuff then watch this .
it does resemble it a little just teeny bit ?
edit on 31-3-2011 by shambles84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

DUDE IT IS A UFO!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Hi realy crazy to watch this alien vimeo.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
to me it looks like a large mylar balloon. This would explain how it comes out of the debris, the helium helps it rise and float away, the currents will create wind/air movement in all directions which would explain it traveling all over the place. Throw a mylar balloon near a waterfall and I bet it would move all over the place, not just downstream.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
seems like a plastic bag to me.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
OMG i would rather call this "swamp gas" rather than intelligent life. This is ridiculous....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by vertin twilight

Actually there's one case I know of that was filmed by a military officer and was not debunked. It was a group of high speed metallic objects. I cant remember the name but it was filmed with an actual movie camera back in the 40s or 50s. I've seen the footage obviously and it's a fascinating case.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join