It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer = illuminati asset

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
This thread is based on someones OPINION stating he THINKS not he KNOWS.
You guys think everyone up in the committee is bad there isa mexican standoff between the good intentions and bad intentions at the highest level. Stop fearing there is no hope and everyone is out to get us there are some who DO want change in those families.
edit on 17-1-2012 by GlobalControl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanjur0
reply to post by munkey66

Also what you are suggesting is that they have idea's imprinted into their mind and that is simply impossible. If that were possible we would be living in the fascist state right now(which we are) but we would not talk, nor object against it which we are. It is impossible to fully destroy/erase and rewrite the individuals consciousness. The individual consciousness cannot be fully rewritten. As in the memory cells record what is happening and it stay's that way. Then it becomes mixed with interpretation and other possible memories yes. But there is a core and that remains untouched.

If you believe that you have already lost the battle. Mind hacking (hypnosis) is a well crafted art, and there are no boundaries to what can be done. How else do you think atrocities like the destruction in manhatten in 2001 (the other manhatten project) were covered up?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I don't think getting poked in the stomach while meditating is really contact. If someone contacts me, they better be prepared to be asked lots of questions and able to answer them.

Greer reminds me of a half breed Reptilian. Maybe I'm being unkind but the requests for money, the BS about 'Galactic Ambassadors', the idea that only he can teach you the 'protocol' for contact, and the interminably boring interviews I've seen him do, all of it makes me think there's something seriously not right about his agenda.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Well, I don't completely disagree.I would certainly assert that the TPTB have tried to sell us on the idea that "evil" aliens are approaching.When in truth, nothing could be further from the truth.

Anyhoo, as to whether we have had any contact, honestly, I think the odds are, we have, You may say no, but what do you base that upon? I mean, honestly, hypnosis is only as effective as the person being hypnotized allows it to be. It has been proven that hypnosis cannot make anyone do or say anything that person does not want to do or say.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
A fantastic post Amanda 5 in Sept, on page 2 of this thread. Top attitude. You seem to see yourself as fortunate for your experience, and that is wild and as it should be. Have a fantastic day. Steve : )

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Bump....

Just found Greer myself and agree with many thoughts here. What say you ATS?

If you aren't familiar with Dr. Steven Greer there are many videos on youtube of his presentations at events like 2012.consciouslive as well as alternative radio shows. Of course the past 3 pages sum up what I have learned in watching the videos called Disclosure & Contact Part 1 & 2. The are 4 hours in total and if you don't want to watch the video, do read thread - that summarizes what he is about and how he presents disclosure. His presentations offers intel on disclosure of ETs, his personal experiences with ETs, their crafts and his ability to teach ambassadors the techniques to create their own groups - which collectively meditate to invite ETs to visit at the very moment of meditation.

His bio:

Dr. Steven Greer Author / CEO of Disclosure Project
Background:

Steven M. Greer, MD received his medical degree from East Tennessee State University and is a lifetime member of Alpha Omega Alpha the nation’s most prestigious medical honor society.

Dr. Greer founded the original AIDS project for Eastern Tennessee and was on the original Board of Directors of the Western North Carolina AIDS Project in Asheville NC and founded the holistically oriented Shambhala Institute

He worked for 10 years as an Emergency Physician and was chairman of the Department of Emergency Medicine at Caldwell Memorial Hospital in North Carolina.

Since 1990, he has worked at the highest levels of government and society to end the illegal suppression of technologies related to advanced energy and propulsion systems and is the founder and director of the highly regarded Disclosure Project. He has done briefings for sitting CIA Director James Woolsey, President Clinton’s senior staff, members of the Senate Intelligence Committee and the key Congressional leaders, UN leadership, and flag level (admiral/general) officials at the Pentagon and in the United Kingdom, among others.

Offerings:
Dr. Greer is a world renowned keynote speaker on topics ranging from new energy and propulsion technologies free of pollution and poverty to cosmic consciousness.

Books by Dr. Greer: “Hidden Truth – Forbidden Knowledge” “Disclosure: Military and Government Witnesses Reveal the Greatest Secrets in Modern History” “Extraterrestrial Contact: The Evidence and Implications”

To learn more, visit: www.disclosureproject.org... or www.csetti.org

He has been interviewed on CNN, Larry King Live, the BBC World News, BBC Today, CBC (Canada), NTV and NHK (Japan), CBS News., The Voice of America and numerous other news programs.

Source

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Even if "they" are behind Mr. Greer, I believe they want some good to happen with the disclosure project. It was bound to happen some time, now they are slowly rolling out the info.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Steven Greer- Not To Be Trusted

From what i've researched, this guy keeps coming up as a deceiver. A man whose mission is to mislead the truth. Works for the man, who wants the general public in the dark. Research for yourself, and yes, I gotta link. Just in case you're interested.

Wrap Your Mind Around This

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
youtu.be...

A short video of Dr Greer uploaded 2017

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
can t edit

Found another video an interview from 3 days ago on Fade to Black about the new documentary Unacknowledged.

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RalukaRiel

are you the op with a new account to promote the flim flam man geer, you know the guy that charges 600 to 800 bucks to look at negitives of moths, who he says are light beings. or says that he and others can summons invisable space ships by just thinking about them, and charges 2000 bucks to take a tour in one but you can't film inside. please.

edit on 8-4-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Screw Mothman. I write better material on toilet paper. And don't charge for an autographed copy.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I quite like Steve Greer but I am always weary with anyone who claims contact.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Trusting a 'messenger' is a dangerous thing these days. Even seemingly credible people can either change, or turn out to have an influencable (or inflatable) ego.

Someone might start from the purest of motives, but develop selfish influences along the way and let that experience warp their mind.

The best thing to do is to listen to everyone, then discern, dissect, process and evaluate the information and data yourself, and compare it to all other data. Eventuall you will be able to throw away the junk and useless, keep the realistic, probable, or what you know to be true, and build on that. Soon, you will be able to compare everything to the solid base you have built, and that way evaluate future data, etc.

It's not a guaranteed pathway to the truth, as our perspective is so narrow even at our best, and as incomplete beings, we still make mistakes and may let our own prejudices and viewpoints color our judgment or processes. But it's better than trusting any one source too much. Just let all information flow, then separate the wheat from chaff.

The wheat may turn out to be incomplete or sub-par quality, but it's still better than the chaff. Eventually, you can build a relatively truthful worldview and deepen your understanding of the Universe, especially by combining all this with spiritual practices, meditation and practicing relaxation and sometimes staying in the moment, especially when surrounded by the beauty of nature or particularly elevating thoughts.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join