It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer = illuminati asset

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

haha. 50 mllion!! GREAT! oh and wait... also.... extra-terrestrial devices!! he is just handing out cookies
edit on 31-3-2011 by Sanjur0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

I;m not really sure what you are talking about...

but I don't consider your response to be on the upper echelons of the thinking/reasoning scale.

If you'd like to have a debate about Greer or any other topic, then calmly think through a well thought out and logical response that doesn't involve the words "ha ha" and then...well, then maybe we can talk.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

oh im sorry, no offense intended really! I think I misunderstood your post, or at least your intent.

I am able of normal discussions.

edit on 31-3-2011 by Sanjur0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

I can give you a first hand account of Steve Greer and the Disclosure Project. After watching the video of 2001 Press Club and that they had a lawyer to represent them; I sent them an email wishing to join. Not just about ETs and UFOs but other matters. That was the first week of Jan. 2007 and I never got a relpy. On Jan. 18, 2007, I was picked up by the State Police, and was told it was on the orders of the FBI. I was held for 15 months in a Federal Detention facility. I don't really want all the Bogus, Hoax comments on this, as I am still greatly upset over the hold thing, if you don't believe it fine, I don't care. I really wonder if this has happened to anyone else that tried to join this fake Disclosure Project, as far as I am concerned it is just to entrap people that try to join. A way for them to weedout the whistle-blowers.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

is this true 15 months!??!?! Jezus... how do they get away with that. Where were you held?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

Well you better look up George Bushe's Patriot Act. That old thing in TV shows that if they don't charge you of a crime after 72 hours they have to let you go. I tried to tell them that and they just laughed and said I had been watching too much TV. You can also throw out the Miranda Rights. I was told along with everyone else in there that we had "no rights". I have a Parallegal degree and did my internship at Kesseler Airforce Base, so I do know law. Well, you can take all of those law books and burn them because the courts do not even go by them anymore. I was 62 years old and never even a moving violation on my record. Had a Security Clearence since I was 19, and took the oath 2 times after that. Since I went off about it all on ATS about 3 weeks ago, I got an email offering me a job. I had to do what every American will have to do at some time in the future, decide what side your going to be on. Some States are going for Secession, others the Govenor does away with voting for state positions, the Govenor appoints who he wants and becomes the Dictator of that State. There are going to be a whole lot of people moving. I had to make a choice, and I think I am doing the right thing.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Yes I know quit some bit about Patriot Act.

So let me get this straight. You contact Steven Greer and all of a sudden you are arrested and held imprisoned for 15 months, no charges, no lawyer, no human rights...Did they not tell you why you were arrested?
Are there more people to whom this had happened? This could important.
Because I don't trust Steven Greer for a bit, as I pointed out.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

A lot happened between the time I tried to contact The Disclosure Project. All I can say about it right now is they tried to set me up with a little over a thousand terrorist emails, which I decoded them plus a lot of websites. I called the FBI and told them what I had found, they contacted the NSA to hack my computer at my request. Also in these emails were information on what stocks to buy and which to buy shorts in. One of these stocks were Aero Metals. I talked to the Vice President of Aero and he said the Government was trying to charge him with insider trading and his company was kicked off of the Stock Exchange. I faxed him one of the terrorist emails [it turned out they were not Al Queda and non of these people have ever been arrested.] Well, the FBI was extremely upset about that. Aero Metals [then called Aero Foam Metals] is a composit of metals that are as thin as plywood, but can with stand a bomb. A Government PDF dated Jan 17, 2007, which I found just last year about the government trying to procure a metals company. I just tried to find it, will keep looking. They evidently didn't want to buy but own it. Changing the owners with insider trading was a good way for them just to take it over. I did find this PDF of that date about Specility Metals.

docs.google.com...:NVadyFEklFEJ:www.ncmahq.org/files/articles/jcm08%2520-%2520pages%2520119-129.pdf+u.s.+procurement+metals+jan uary+17+2007&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESgCXdJgVcktyRohzzrd7h5i-q3vAVIccCHKhnWO1lChheOCzdGWVt_qoFTmvIhDjWI50R_8oiPy5trIRlkwwcpY5DhBozAQEVyf0dIoP94K gBLrrLW9JYGxss6rE0iiBz3OidE2&sig=AHIEtbR42h5JvzDckyju6UurSDg5n9xmbg

Well that is about the longest link I ever saw.

MISSISSAUGA, ON, Jan. 16 /CNW/ - AEROFOAM METALS INC. (OTC:AFML) is pleased to announce that it has signed a PIA (Proprietary Information Agreement) with The Boeing Company for the purpose of exploring areas of joint potential opportunity regarding Aerofoam Metals Inc. material.

"Aerospace and Defense related applications are ideal situations for the use of our Aerometal(TM). One of our strategic goals has been to target the Aerospace and Defense industries and we are very excited that we have been able to engage the industry as quickly as we have. The importance and value of this has not been lost on us and Aerofoam Metals looks forward to immersing itself in this opportunity" said Mr. Paul Colacci, President and Head of Product Development.

This is some of the info; They have so many government contracts I don't think they are even producing for the public at all. Link to quotes,, Also read the comments at the bottom.

www.hotstockmarket.com...

These so called terrorists, were people in Banking positions, and varies fields, Never charged and this is only the nice part of what they had planned. If anyone has had this happen please U2U me.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Then secondly his project is funded with ROCKEFELLER money

Hi there,

i've recently joined ATS, and was drawn to this post. I, too, think somethnig is odd about Steven Greer. You say he's funded by rockefeller money, where did you hear this?

I'd be really interested in seeing any evidence on this subject.

Thudnrsmurf
Peace

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Thundersmurf

Here is youtube videos about the Rockefeller conection, the Clinton's are also with Rockefeller on this.

This is part 1

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

First off, sorry. Been busy busy at work so not replied.

thanks for posting the vid, i'm at work tonight, but will check it out when i'm home. I was surprised to hear of the connection to the bildebergs, Dr Greer seems to give a lot of people hope regarding the disclosure project. When i first saw that video i thought "here we go, this is it", but it seems that he's just another man in the spotlight we can't trust.

Time will tell where this one leads, but i'll definitely be keping an eye on Dr Greers activity.

Thundersmurf...
Peace

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

There are no such thing as 'Pleiadian' beings that 'new age' channellers (whom allow their Spirit to be possessed by beings that have no qualms about possessing hmmm). But it's all about love and light that they preach right? Great angle-- I applaud their method because it's ingenious.

There are such things however as fallen angel Nephilim posing as 'Pleiadians'. They are spirit beings that can take on many forms and often do. Nothing much has changed from thousands of years ago. To understand the past is to understand the present. True history has been well suppressed by the Adversaries of old and their following 'elite'.

Many are going to get sucked into their 'new age' traps. How do I know this?? For one, I have already been shown + the rise of the Antichrist (Lucifer divine imitator empire) has already been prophesised in the Book of Revelations.

Glory be to Christ and to those that seek and live His path. His will be done as foretold and the blind will eventually see what lies beyond the veil.

edit on 6-4-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I do not think that we should communicate with the fallen angels

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by alexandrelois

Oh, so you actually meet these Fallen Angels, What do they look like, What kink of veihicile do they drive. Did they posses you and make you do bad things. I just love people with such a narrow mind, that anything they know nothing about, [Oh, can't read anything that is not in the Bible] You are Satans best worriors because you will do whatever someone else tells you and can't think for yourself. The US Christian Churchs are the only ones saying this. Oh, you can't read any Esoteric Gospels; you will go to Hell. When the only Books that Jesus Christ wrote himself are in the "Nag Hammadi Library" [Free to Read online.] If your God is going to send you to hell for just reading a book, when that is not even in the Ten Commandments. I will pray for you, because my God is Love, that wants me to grow and learn, since it is the only thing I can take with me when I leave this Reality. If you believe in Jesus, then why can't you read his words, not Gospels written 300 years after his death. The Nag Hammadi was written when he was a live and many Gospels by him, not someone else.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by alexandrelois

Oh, so you actually meet these Fallen Angels, What do they look like, What kink of veihicile do they drive. Did they posses you and make you do bad things. I just love people with such a narrow mind, that anything they know nothing about, [Oh, can't read anything that is not in the Bible] You are Satans best worriors because you will do whatever someone else tells you and can't think for yourself. The US Christian Churchs are the only ones saying this. Oh, you can't read any Esoteric Gospels; you will go to Hell. When the only Books that Jesus Christ wrote himself are in the "Nag Hammadi Library" [Free to Read online.] If your God is going to send you to hell for just reading a book, when that is not even in the Ten Commandments. I will pray for you, because my God is Love, that wants me to grow and learn, since it is the only thing I can take with me when I leave this Reality. If you believe in Jesus, then why can't you read his words, not Gospels written 300 years after his death. The Nag Hammadi was written when he was a live and many Gospels by him, not someone else.

I believe Jesus Satanist. Have you read the story of the hanged man?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I too think Greer and the disclosure project is fake..

I think that he is a puppet, because he couldn´t speak without beeing authorisized by the illuminati, thats clear.

He shows videos of ufos which appeared when they did ´meditate´.
but these ´Ufos´ are light demons, projected with luziferian power.
that explains how they easily can appear and dissapear and change forms..

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

Hello,

I just joined to make this post. It is the truth as I see it.

Ok, I used to respect this geeza but then I attended one of his UK 'Ambassador Trainings' in July 2010 in Salisbury.

It was called an Ambassador Training because you were supposed to learn how to initiate contacts with ET's.
In actuality, it was the Steve Greer show & that involved following Greer to whichever crop circles he decided & having us there at £2,500 per person was a useful way of funding him & his team & his huge ego.

My impression of him was shared by many members of the group.

Their were really 3 groups.

The first time attenders, like me & the core administrative team of about 5 people & the 'groupies' who regularly attended such trainings & who obviously idolised Greer.

The majority of my group that I spoke to agreed with me that Greer was rude, petty, insecure & a braggart.
He thought nothing of openly insulting members of the group.

His admin team seemed to be in a constant state of stress & Greer was also rude to them in front of the group.
This man absolutely loves the sound of his own voice & repeats with ease all of the famous people he has met.

Really, it's like listening to the kid in the playground who had to be better than you & whose Dad was bigger than your Dad.

He comes across as a spiritual person in his books & speeches, but after meeting him, this is bull# because anyone who treats people with such contempt is anything but spiritual & also stupid not to realise it.

He's a bore. I spent the rest of the week ignoring him & talking to the people in the group who were generally sound.

Also, Colin Andrews was supposed to show, but didn't & I don't blame him.

Ok, none of my group saw anything.

The only people to see anything Greer, his admin team & the groupies.

There were many pic anomalies but no visual real time contact.

I came away thinking this man is a fool for the Rockefeller agenda & wondering if he is being used by them to prime people for Bluebeam. I don't know what his role is, but I tend to think he is just one of the useful idiots that serves a purpose to someone in power.

I thought he had integrity, but I saw & heard they way he talked to people & I don't believe people with integrity belittle others, are rude & dismissive as he was. Just my opinion.

People were actually scared of him. I regret not saying something to him now, but I sat & watched him humiliate people on a couple of occasions & it was wrong.

He's completely at the mercy of his own ego & one man in the group who was very wise thought Greer was a very damaged individual.

Greer had a creepy side kick called Emery who also emanated menace & disdain for others.

Judge people by their actions, I say

He's rude, disrespectful & he took money & made exaggerated claims about the Orion project, which I also contributed to.

I don't care anymore what he gets up to or what he says, because I for one have seen how he exaggerates events to make himself look good & this is much more important than 'truth' to him. In fact, I think he is one of those people that truth actually becomes whatever makes them look good...

I learnt a lot that week & met some nice people that I had a laugh with but I ain't looking for a leader or a guru anymore & regarding the ET thing, I don't know.

I have see anti gravity craft. I believe other people exist in our galaxy as well as others & they have visited in our past & likely still are.

I believe that most realise we are all part of creation & see us as equals, but in a free will universe there may be those that see us like some people see animals, or cattle, with indifference.

Look at how humans treat farm animals (watch Earthlings) Do they do that because they are bad or hate animals? No, because they don't even consider them worth thinking about.

Same as the policeman, or soldier that 'just follows orders' kind of thing, & when they look at you they just see a face, not another soul...

Greer is not a bad person, but I think he is making up for a very difficult start as a child & is bigging himself up at the expense of the truth & of others...

Hope that is useful to people.

Steven Greer? FAIL.

LOVE TO ALL.
edit on 11-6-2011 by humanati because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I finally get to post something. I'm sorry so many people have had bad impressions from Dr Greer. I was fortunate to have had an opportunity of a lifetime in Santa Rosa, California, to do a group meditation and contact ET's using his CE5 protocols. I actually had an experience. Yes, I did! During meditation, I saw a shadow cross my face and felt a presence. It was very 4 D or greater. I asked for confirmation and I GOT POKED IN THE SOLAR PLEXUS. Yes, I got poked in the belly by an ET during a mediation guided by Dr. Steven Greer. His protocol can work and actually makes sense. It' sort of: during meditation one expands one's awareness to connect with the universal mind, then vector them back to your 3D location. That's in a nutshell. Intent and safety of the ET's are always high on the list and I don't recommend anyone doing this unless they are educated in his protocols. The fact that he is on the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society put red flags up for me. Anything with the word "society" after it makes me sit up and pay attention. But having had the experience work for me, and knowing his protocols work, well, who cares if he is the hired hand to "disclosure". It's being done, and that is awesome. Spread the word of the disclosure project because for many people it is press conferences with retired military personnel; who swear they are willing to swear before congress that UFO's are in fact extraterrestrials before they will believe it. I have to add that Dr. Greer does come off as a bit conceited, however most people with his level of success would be. I personally am willing to look past that and am grateful for the message he is spreading.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The Disclosure Project Plan:

1. Use industrial/military assets with non-damaging, but real UFO knowledge to start a reputable base of whistle-blowers.
2. Recruit known UFO insiders with reputable or military credentials around the original group of whistle-blowers.
3. Build the group to an impressive number of witnesses and insiders.
4. Covertly insert disinformation agents into the mix.
5. Use a well-spoken and charismatic ringleader (Greer) to spearhead this "unprecedented disclosure" on a reputable platform (Press Club) to members of the mainstream media.
6. Continue to build credibility for a time.
7. Charge exorbitant fees to be a part of this inner circle of "secret" knowledge being hidden by the Government.
8. Build a cult following who is monetarily, and therefore emotionally and mentally invested (The Scientology Model).
9. Start to release easily debunked "evidence" and get ringleader (Greer) to gradually sound more and more like a typical delusional fanatic.
10. Wait until cult grows large enough so that dissidents disclose the inner workings of the scam run by a fraud.
11. Have a toast with your fellow illuminated brothers in successfully discrediting every high level military and government UFO whistle-blower in one single operation.

The End.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I am of the same mind as those who feel Greer is a 'front' for disclosure. He drops names and that is a give away and as an educated man - with a doctorate - you would think name dropping would not be something he would do. If he is close to the cabal/illuminati/whatever then why hasn't disclosure happened? It is a cover for whatever they have planned. I am a Contactee and Life Long Experiencer and I know what is real and what isn't. I am more than happy to chat and support people who want to understand. I actually had an implant in my leg - you could see it - I went to my doctor who examined me.

I do not need to belong to a group. I do not need a leader. I am happy to communicate and connect to other people and believe it or not I don't need to talk about Intergalactic Visitors and their Craft.

My belief is my Visitors are my Teachers and they would never hurt me and when I am tired or I need to be me in this dimension they are respectful. They encourage me to laugh and maintain a sense of humour as I am incredibly sensitive and feel deeply for people and animals that suffer at the hands of the cabal....

When the time comes I don't believe anyone like Greer will be involved. I believe the Intergalactic Visitors will give them a wide berth. I hope they greet the Children and regular people. They are highly evolved and that means they wont suffer fools so I doubt very much that those in 'control' of this planet will be able to direct the actions of our Intergalactic Visitors.

Much Peace To Everyone...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join