It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer = illuminati asset

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Hi.

I would like to shortly point out what I discovered about Steven Greer and why I am positively sure this man is a Illuminati/Cabal asset.

First of all. When I first heard about The Disclosure movement I was upside down, I couldn't believe it, I was completely mind-struck.
I watched their press-conference video on Youtube. A 1,5 hour presentation of various very credible seeming whistle-blowers.
Steven Greer appeared very passionate and serious to me and I had no reason to suspect any deceit yet.

After that I began watching his public talks. I immediately noticed a great change in his persona. This was not the same man I witnessed on that press-conference. Here I saw a man very over-confident, cleverly showing off how much he knew and how many contacts he had. He said he knew people up in the highest power. Also he mentioned his friendship with the Clinton's and Lawrence Rockefeller.
I had a very off feeling about him, but I could't yet place it until I came across an article that mentions exactly the same notions I mentioned above. It also talked about a clairvoyant woman seeing through him, but I refuse to depend my judgments upon such things as clairvoyance. I prefer to stick to more tangible evidence.

I am very sorry but I am unable to find that article. I will keep looking until I find it and then post it. But don't worry. The article isn't really needed anyway to get you thinking, it's not an official article or anything. And you can check everything I point out yourselves.

So the thing comes down to this.
Steven Greer claims to have contacts up so high even Bill Clinton doesn't know about. This basically means he is claiming to have contact's within the Illuminati/Cabal. And I can tell you, that is utter rubbish. After thinking about it I came to conclude there is no way that is possible. He would be dead. The Illuminati have been around for so long, they have managed to fool mankind for all these ages, there is just no way.

Then secondly his project is funded with ROCKEFELLER money. Now, I know how he likes to present Lawrence as the outcast of the family, the philosopher, the good-guy. But I don't believe one word of it. As far as I'm concerned a Rockefeller is a Rockefeller.

Then at last. Steven's friendship with the Clinton's. This is where it all became clear to me. You see people. The Clinton's are also 100% Illuminati!!
Bill is another example of a clever infiltration into the other party. Clinton has this reputation of being the outcast, the good-guy. But let me tell you, read Cathy O'Briens work and you will meet the real face of the Clinton's.
Bill lied about Bohemian Grove during a press-meeting, said he heard about it. That guy goes there too!! He worships Molech just like the rest of them. He and Hilary are part of the Illuminati blood-line.
To put it this way. The Clinton's are not to be trusted in any way whatsoever.

So this is my theory about Steven Greer and the Disclosure Movement.
There are 2 possibilities.
1. The entire Disclosure is a farce.
2 UFO/ET Disclosure was so imminent it could no longer be suppressed. So they hired Steven to do it and to accumulate a large crowd of followers. Such as is happening. Steven Greer now always say's that all ET's are good and that there is no hostile intent.
But when the Illuminati will operate a devastating False Flag Alien Invasion he will be the one to say that he was all wrong and ET'S are bad and we need to defend ourselves and must have a centralized power-structure to manage all decisions, leading everyone right into The New World Order and Agenda 21. And that means they will stuff us into high-tech ghetto's, take our children away, brain-wash them, kill us and own the world and a race of brain-washed citizen on which they can perform all their satanic rituals. This IS what they want to do. To take our children away and feed them their idea's, then get rid of us so there will be no one left to tell the kids the truth.
On a basic level this is already happening. The only difference is we still have family-rights. They will take them away if we don't expose them.

Well then a last thing. I personally don't know if the ET thing is real. I suspect it is because there is so much evidence that I would be amazed if anyone could fake that. But until I see a UFO I will remain in doubt.
However within that ''ET existing'' mind-set, it seems that there exists something as The Galactic Federation of Light, a race from Pleiades. They are here to help us. I don't know why and I don't know if I believe it. In any case, from what I have read is that they will not accept the Illuminati to carry out a False Flag Alien Invasion, they will interfere.
They also say they will make themselves known in the coming months and that they are urging Obama to officially disclose ET existence. So I guess we will find out soon or later, if these guys really exist or not.
This of course should be no reason to stop spreading the word.

So everyone BEWARE OF STEVEN GREER. and read Agenda 21

edit on 30-3-2011 by Sanjur0 because: (no reason given)

Mod edit: Caps removed. Please see The use of All Caps Thank you - Jak
edit on 30/3/11 by JAK because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2011 by Sanjur0 because: correction

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

thanks for the heads up! yes, i have been hearing/reading someone got to greer. he has some splaining to do to regain any credability! or does he even care...who knows what his options were? or was he always on this path of disinformation?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

The only thing I was able to make use of from the
Disclosure Project was the testimony of Carol Rosin.

She isn't revealing the existence of aliens & UFOs

SHE IS REVEALING THE PLAN OF TPTB!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jazabel51

Yes. I am sure he was in it from the beginning. Spread this word because that Greer crowd is becoming way to big.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

Your thread title is correct.

Dr Rosin is a disinformation agent also which is exactly why she was invited to speak. The asteroid threat is legitimate.

The 'u.f.o's' and their inhabitants are not going to be our benevolent saviors. All will be revealed, for it has already been prophesised what is to come, including the great deceptions to befall mankind in the coming period.Peace.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

what asteroid threat?...

Is it true... about the pleiades?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
As someone who went to one of Greer's "Contact" events, I thought I'd make a few observations.

I really went with an open mind, not totally trusting Greer and not having any reason not to trust him. I had been reading his articles, visiting his website, and following him for many years. And my initial thoughts were this: We novice UFO enthusiasts sometimes forget to appreciate the people who risk their lives and go to great lengths to expose the cover up. This field needs all of the visibility it can get, and Greer, for one, has done a lot to further the cause.

Having said that, I did notice some things that are similar to your own observations. At first, Greer seemed to be an emerging leader of a grassroots movement to force disclosure. I think many people interested in the field were in awe of him, but he was humble and raw and honest about his intentions. Over the years though, he seemed to develop a different persona----one in which his ego became more visible and his confidence level was heightened. There are many obvious reasons why this might happen in someone, and it would be a stretch to blame it on his ties with a cabal without considering other reasons. Greer has had some incredible experiences over the years and how could that not change someone? Not only that, but if you want to get anywhere in the realm of disclosure you're going to have to associate occasionally with the people who run this country. How can that be avoided?

I do understand why some people may be suspicious.... It's a cloak and dagger field.
At his contact weekend, I did get the feeling his intentions were genuine. He had a body guard. He had somewhat of an entourage, but he was also surrounded by people in the field who were speaking that weekend, and they seemed to trust and respect Greer.

On a side note, we didn't see any ufo's, but there were a bunch of black helicopters flying around our venue all night.

someone pretty high up didn't like Greer being in the neighborhood.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I will try and not sound like a crazy conspiracy theorist,
I will give you my take on this whole disclosure and Steven Greer thing.

It is all a farce, no alien civilization has made contact with humans for thousands of years, they watch and are occasionally seen, but they do not make contact.
How have all these high ranking officials been able to make these claims about ufo's and contact with extra-terrestrials.
Hypnosis, all these people have worked in highly classified areas where they would no doubt have to go through debriefings etc.....
why would it not be possible to select those most open to suggestion and convince them that they saw or came into contact with a ship or alien through hypnosis, they won’t remember when they were hypnotized, but the subconscious will remember what it now thinks is real.

Abduct a few people and once again, hypnotize them into an abduction scenario, strange how ufo's have seemed to have been updated and keep pace with modern movies etc.... as far as interior descriptions go and the type of aliens doing it.

Now Steven Greer is either a pawn who is also being used as a mouth piece to give us the information about the coming invasion, or he knows something.
I would say he is just a pawn who knows as much as he is allowed to know and is used as a focal point for disclosure.

see, disclosure is happening constantly from the Vatican saying they may believe in extra-terrestrial life to government’s giving out tit bits every now and then like the disclosure project and the release of secret UFO documents.

There may be an invasion, but it will be staged, we are being fed a lot of lies and misinformation slowly so as we all start to believe.
No longer is bringing up the subject of intelligent life forms shunned away from, but people will actually engage in conversation about them.

I don't know how the invasion will take place, blue beam or just secret government crafts, no one has to land,
All you need is something sitting in the sky for a few to see and then the word spreads like wild fire.

You don't need to scare all the chickens in the hen house, just a few and the rest follow.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I thought Greer asked people to sign confidentiality clauses for his events, or did this not take place when you attended?

Personally I think Greer is someone who may have had a genuine interest in the UFO phenomena but feeding his ego and his bank account have become his main priorities now.

There are many threads on Greer where this has been discussed before (so I won't repeat everything) and I have come to the conclusion that for all his name dropping, that's all it is. I don't think Greer has any kind of high up contacts. Anyone can say they had a top secret meeting with anyone else, there is no evidence apart from Greer's word.

At the end of the day why ask people to pay to witness you summon UFOs when you could do it for free and let more people see it's real. That's why I don't trust the guy.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

I don't remember signing any agreement, but nonetheless, I didn't say very much. Most of what I wrote was positive.

It just seems to me that there are always a handful of people who are aiming to shoot down every messenger that comes along.

Who is going to be left standing?

Are we looking for perfection in our messengers? Because if that's the case, well never find it. Human beings are imperfect----full of ego and faults and idiosyncrasies.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Yes that is true. In a way I feel the same at times.

But you know we must be our own messengers, our own gurus, our own teachers and I believe that's the way to come together because there ultimately is only one Truth. At least I believe so.

And there are still a lot of honest guy's out there. David Icke is one of my favorites, although I dont buy the reptiles yet.

But please reconsider my arguments about Greer and try to understand the Cabal better. I am very convinced Steven is one of them. Of course you are free to make your own decisions
His relations with the Rockefellers and the Clinton's is too much evidence for me saying this is another false flag op.

You see if he were really honest .... there is no way they would let him in... he'd be dead. The only explainable answer is that he is a double agent.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss

I don't remember signing any agreement, but nonetheless, I didn't say very much. Most of what I wrote was positive.

It just seems to me that there are always a handful of people who are aiming to shoot down every messenger that comes along.

Are we looking for perfection in our messengers? Because if that's the case, well never find it. Human beings are imperfect----full of ego and faults and idiosyncrasies.

MRuss I'm not really trying to shoot the messenger, it's not something I would do for pleasure. I agree that what some of Greer did earlier on was positive. He may have been genuine to start with but there are too many reasons that I wouldn't trust him now. I don't expect anyone to be perfect and I'm not one to disregard all information just because it comes from someone I've decided is largely unreliable.

It's more a case of judging how reliable someone is by their actions. I agree people are complex and I can't just say 100% that person A is a charlatan, swindler or whatever and neither will I do it with Greer. What I can say is that his actions in recent years have tipped the balance for me and I think he is mostly out to massage his ego and make money.

When he claims to be able to contact UFOs but charges for the privilege you've got to question his motives. He campaigned for disclosure but keeps his gatherings private, I just can't get past that one.

Anyway I'm glad you enjoyed your encounter with Greer and have told us about it here

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Thanks for your reply.

I wouldn't say I was overwhelmed by my encounter with Greer. I didn't really expect to see UFO's, but there seemed like there was a lot pressure to produce one. And of course , every light in the sky was a potential candidate. The lectures were interesting, but I didn't really learn anything I didn't already know.

That's why I think the focus in the UFO field shouldn't be placed so much on having some sort of close encounter. I'm not the sort of person who needs absolute proof when I can rely on the very good evidence that has shone through over the years. For example, my husband saw a UFO when he was playing as a boy outside with his friends....at a very close range...and I trust his word more than anyone else I know.

The money for Greer's fee was also for books, lecturers that were there, the conference rooms, etc. Greer has to make a living, and so that doesn't bother me. Not everything can be free. It costs a lot to put a weekend like that together.

Thanks for listening!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
thanks for reading my words. Really appreciate it.

Can anyone tell me it the Pleiades are real? Did anyone meet them?
I am reading their stuff and it is al so beautiful, such a wisdom, if this is a scam i dont care the person behind it really understood the deal...does anyone know who did this?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I know that Greer used to speak about his personal audiences with officials such as a CIA Director. DOES ANY ONE KNOW if former CIA Director William E. Colby had anything to do with Greer and/or disclosure? Colby suffered a mysterious suspicious death. This link if from Arlington National Cemeteray.
www.arlingtoncemetery.net...
The poor guy supposedly went fishing and drowned, dropped dead, got hypothermia, a massive heart attack.........Ya know, like how Vince Foster was found in a park having shot himself at acrobatic angles, apparently. It is said of Colby that "no bloodclot was found" but it "may" have been from him being in the water for a long time. Maybe his Eyes were Wide Shut................

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Well I understand your point of view, it's nothing but an elaborate scam. But I must point out there are some missing points in your explanation.

You say all the abductees are simply hypnotized. However the thing with abductees is that they regain their memory of events through hypnosis!
Also what you are suggesting is that they have idea's imprinted into their mind and that is simply impossible. If that were possible we would be living in the fascist state right now(which we are) but we would not talk, nor object against it which we are. It is impossible to fully destroy/erase and rewrite the individuals consciousness. The individual consciousness cannot be fully rewritten. As in the memory cells record what is happening and it stay's that way. Then it becomes mixed with interpretation and other possible memories yes. But there is a core and that remains untouched. Do you agree or not?

That is why the Illuminati/Cabal wants to reduce our population and implement agenda 21 so they can start with children from the very beginning in a very restricted environment with no other impulses then they allow. It is through that method that they will have the most succes in writing the consciousness. Not rewriting.
It is all written in their published work. All you need to do is read between the lines.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

a person under hypnosis just needs a trigger, a trigger for them to search out hypnosis to find out what happened to them. at the same time, people don't just search out any old hypnotist, they usually seek out those who deal with alien abductions.

Those officials who come forward claim to have seen or touched, again through hypnosis you do not need to make up a new history for them, just snippets of information and the subject will just fill in the blanks.

not all abduction reports are caused by hypnosis, some people want to believe so much that they can make up their own stories and believe them to ge true.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

a person under hypnosis just needs a trigger, a trigger for them to search out hypnosis to find out what happened to them. at the same time, people don't just search out any old hypnotist, they usually seek out those who deal with alien abductions. Those officials who come forward claim to have seen or touched, again through hypnosis you do not need to make up a new history for them, just snippets of information and the subject will just fill in the blanks. not all abduction reports are caused by hypnosis, some people want to believe so much that they can make up their own stories and believe them to ge true.

This isn't really true. Most abductees go to a normal hypnotist and later on continue with more abductee-oriented hypnotist's. Also the abductee-oriented hypnotist didn't emerge for no reason.
Note that John Mack was a huge skeptic when he began working with abductee's. It was to his amazement that he discovered these people might be telling the truth.

This story is to complex to be dismissed as a scam, at least in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Yeah, Greer talks about Colby a lot.

He was supposed to meet with him just days after Colby died.

Some say that Colby was going to spill the beans about a lot of stuff.

Even Colby's wife said her husband died under extremely suspicious circumstances....

Most people just take for granted that it was top secret stuff he died for...probably UFO related.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Here's a comment Greer made on Coast to Coast about Colby's death..

Greer: Now, I want to talk about an assassination tonight that people may not want to hear, but it's very similar to what was portrayed in "The Manchurian Candidate" when this Senator is killed while he's out kayaking on the Chesapeake Bay. I'm referring now to a very brave man, CIA Director Bill Colby, whose very dearest friend approached us in the mid-90s. And the week that we were going to have a meeting - listen carefully -- the week we were going to have a meeting with this former CIA Director who had been on the inside of these covert operations, where he was going to transfer to our group $50 million in funding...

AB: What?

SG: ...as well as existing extraterrestrial energy devices that were functional. They found him floating down the Potomac River. The colonel...

AB: Wait, wait wait...

SG: ...The colonel who set up this meeting came to the funeral of my right hand aide, Shari Adamiak, who died a few years ago, and said, "We have both had grievous losses, but we can't look back. We've got to move forward." And this was Bill Colby's best friend.

See more here: www.archive.org...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join