It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden - UFO ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Thought you might wanna take a look at this..

www.aftonbladet.se...

-Google translate-

The pilot could hardly believe their eyes.

Directly in front of the plane, at 1400 feet, was hovering ... "a big black sausage. "

- We have no idea what it is for something, "he told Aftonbladet.

The pilot, who goes by training, was in the air with their instructor early Wednesday.

- We were in the midst of instrument flying to Norrköping airport when my instructor said, "But what is this?". I looked out the window and saw what looked to be a big black sausage, "says the pilot.
Ten feet

They cut off the exercise and swung the object that crossed the plane's left side to try to determine what it was.

- It was ten meters long and step up in the air, "said the pilot.

After that they circled once around the object they were - and sausages - up to 1800 feet.

The pilot contacted air traffic control in Norrköping, who did not see the object on its radar. They could see the pilot's own plane, but not the other object.
"Fabric, plastic or rubber"

- It was not hollow but closed at both ends. It is probably made ​​of fabric, plastic or rubber because it did not appear on the radar.

The pilot said they were lucky to discover the object and that it could have gone much worse.

- It is truly unfortunate that such a large subject and is hovering in the air. A commercial aircraft would probably not have time to swerve. We saw it because we are much lower speed, "said the pilot.
Tower confirms

Aftonbladet contacted the control tower to confirm that they received a report concerning the mysterious object 450 feet above Söderköping this morning.

The tower then asked the other planes in the area to look out, but no one else has discovered the black giant sausage.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Looks like a hair or something of that nature
stuck to the lens of the camera.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
U.F.S.

Unidentified Flying Sausage?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MobSaget
It was ten meters long and step up in the air, "said the pilot.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/706591a26e74.jpg[/atsimg]

While the photo is consistent with merely a hair close to the lens, the witness evidence (if true) suggests that it is a solar balloon.

These types of ballon are not well known, even to those experienced with reports of UFOs - so it's worth having a glance at the images in the video below:

While not as common a source of reports as Chinese Lanterns, other types of balloon (such as the solar balloon in the video above) still pop up fairly frequently as sources of UFO reports...

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 30-3-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
So i take it all the snows melted in Sweden now then, i thought it was still lying at this time of year

Oh the UFO...

Yeah kinda odd, but without a video to back these claims/pictures up its going nowhere, surely surely he got more than 1 picture & a video of this object they circled the object for some time

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I was more interested in the amazing capture of the "rod" in the first video, my wife caught on on her cell phone video they literally are every were inside and out.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
theres an advertising on the site too....

gfx.aftonbladet-cdn.se...

maybe thats what it is :S
edit on 30-3-2011 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Honestly,

The shape of the rod, is not really very aerodynamic is it? Hardly something, that can do amazing speeds, that ufo's are supposedly capable off.

Sorry mate, no ufo here, just a piece of junk floating in the air.

Vvv

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The swedish airforce are pretty dumb is thats the case.

But i was almost 100% sure that its one of those solar baloons..i used to have one too

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MobSaget

Very good find. Thanks for posting, but like Isaac said, it really looks like a Solar Balloon.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
if you actually read the article it states its a toy solar imprint airship

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Rods or UFO cylinder ships go very fast and can only be seen in hover or going
very slow.

There might be some called very fast UFOs in videos.
Only two I think were captured on TV video or film.

For going slow and low you have flat disk ships and wings and triangles.
One oval ship was sen landed and taking off a few feet off the ground before
slowly sailing away. Oval and flat were seen at a secret base.

For out of control ships you have the Cash Landrum event perhaps a vertical type
ship but who can tell.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
"a big black sausage. "

ffs... hahaha

top topics

join