It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Tidal Wave" Illuminati Card and The Monas Tower in Jakarta...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I really hope I'm wrong. Really. After a search about this infamous card of the "Illuminati NWO" Cards Game, searching in Google Earth, I have found this incredible obelisk, The Monas Tower in the city of Jakarta, Indonesia, en.wikipedia.org...(Indonesia) that seems the same tower/obelisk represented into the "Tidal Wave" Card, and so the near surrounding building.

If you notice carefully, in distance, the "flame" on the top of the high colums seems a triangle...

Monas Tower History: www.labrezatower.com...

An odd coincidence: Monas with foreground of Paksi (gargoyle) statue carrying the glass of holy water.

Is this the next place that could be hit from an enormous disaster?
I really hope I'm wrong. Really.

edit on 30-3-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Was looking through my card set not long ago and wondered what that tower was

Good find; it sure does look like a representation of it, and that area IS suseptable to a tsunami wave, I think.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
great find
good work

hope that this card is wrong

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
They have had a few quakes lately - pretty big ones too but don't know how usual that is for them.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ikke24
great find
good work

hope that this card is wrong

Me too. Really.
And I hope that it is only an unpleasant coincidence of a too fantasy mind like mine...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Doesn't look accurate enough to me, unless the artist got lazy or creative of course.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Good eye...I actually didn't even notice that tower in the background, I suck at spotting stuff like that, good catch though. Lets see if anything comes from it...though now you've clearly pointed it out before the event, it might not happen.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Sorry but although I applaud your effort.. IMO the tower does not look the same as the one in the picture, it is clearly different on top..
I'm sure there are thousands of similar looking obelisks around the world. I have seen many with my own eyes..

Maybe it's this one

edit on 30/3/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
It's a card based on non-actual events how is meant to look like anything.?
edit on 30/3/2011 by YoungMind92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Jakarta is protected by Borneo from any Tsunami effects caused by Pacific Rim quakes.

This scenario cannot happen.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Nick_X

That doesn't look like a tsunami to me. More like a full blown tidal wave, if I have my terminology correct here. I'm pretty sure there aren't many places with super walls along the beaches as tall as buildings. Not to mention the card is named "Tidal Wave".

edit on 30-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
It seems we need to define the word Tidal Wave before this discussion can continue

From Wikipedia

The term tidal wave may refer to:
A tidal bore, which is a large movement of water formed by the funnelling of the incoming tide into a river or narrow bay
A storm surge, or tidal surge, which can cause waves that breach flood defences
A tsunami also called tidal wave, or harbor wave, although this usage is not favored by the scientific community due to tsunamis not being tidal.
A Megatsunami, which is an informal term to describe a tsunami that has initial wave heights that are much larger than normal tsunamis.

So which is it??

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I think you nailed it, there was a definite resemblance in the combined disaster card and the wako tower in tokyo, and now this. Many members were looking for other landmark resemblances and I'm sure they will be happy to see that someone has found something.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Nick_X

It seems we need to define the word Tidal Wave before this discussion can continue
haha, well I was just taking a guess, that's why I made the statement about my terminology. What I mean is "a big freakin wall of water" The picture is depicting what most people would refer to as a "tidal wave".

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
Sorry but although I applaud your effort.. IMO the tower does not look the same as the one in the picture, it is clearly different on top..
I'm sure there are thousands of similar looking obelisks around the world. I have seen many with my own eyes..

Maybe it's this one

edit on 30/3/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

Interesting.
Where it came from?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Judging from that game card, the top of the tower's shape which is triangle, has space in between. Are there any towers resembling close to that kind of structure? I mean, that little picture could be in a different place than we thought it would be.
edit on 30-3-2011 by Mark10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Nick_X is correct, Jarkata hasn't had a verified tsunami in known history.

Follow this LINK

And enter Jakarta into the search term.

It will bring links up to these two pages:

Very doubtful tsunami in 1772
Questionable tsunami in 1757

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nick_X
Jakarta is protected by Borneo from any Tsunami effects caused by Pacific Rim quakes.

This scenario cannot happen.

What about the gap between Borneo and Sumatra?

I assure you a tsunami will find its way between them.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Hasn't happened yet...

Ever.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Oh wow that is pretty spot on!

S&F, good eyes.

ALS

top topics

<<   2 >>