It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans are made from the elements on earth and the heavens.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
We exist in between the earth and the heavens. Like in between the ying and the yang.
Our physical comes from the earth. Our spirit comes from the heaven.
elements from earth makes our physical
elements from the heavens makes our spirit

the combination of two makes a human being. Thus we live in between the earth and heaven.

hmmmmm i wonder....

edit on 30-3-2011 by saabacura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by saabacura

What/where are these "heavens"?

What/where is this "spirit"?

Please enlighten me.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Everything in the known universe is made from elements.. In fact everything is made from just 92 elements.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
Everything in the known universe is made from elements.. In fact everything is made from just 92 elements.

actually its 118 elements

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kaleshchand

Actually, we've still probably got more elements to discover yet.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
actually whats the point? we know that were made of a combination of elements nut what is the point?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by saabacura
We exist in between the earth and the heavens. Like in between the ying and the yang.
Our physical comes from the earth. Our spirit comes from the heaven.
elements from earth makes our physical
elements from the heavens makes our spirit

the combination of two makes a human being. Thus we live in between the earth and heaven.

hmmmmm i wonder....

edit on 30-3-2011 by saabacura because: (no reason given)

Its one way of seeing it, but i like this view. Our body is the universe and our spirit is the eternal space that gives birth to all matter including the heavens. So if you look at it this way, all life is none other than the child of spirit.
The next question is, are we really human? Or is it just a part of our self.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy

What/where are these "heavens"?

What/where is this "spirit"?

Please enlighten me.

Illusions of the mind, same applies with your enlightenment and anybody else’s come to that.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
So there's an infinite amount of 'spirit' available?

Or is there a huge amount that is diluted between all earthlings?

Or maybe we have reached the bottom of the spiritpool and we need a decrease in population?

This brings to mind the spaghetti-monster from a while back...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I know we all are made up from a combination of spirit and elements...yada yada yada...all that sh1t.
Question is "How can we draw out that immense power lie within ourselves?!"

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

You hit the nail on the head, Ob,

How indeed can we draw on that huge power that lies within us?

Too many of us have been dumbed down and hypnotised.

Let's try and draw on that power by refusing to be brainwashed. And by thinking "What do I want for myself and my loved ones?" And what do I want for this planet?

If the answer is "survival", let's do something about it.

Even thinking positively can change things if enough people do it.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
An enlightened friend has taught me of the four 'life elements.' Those are Earth, Water, Fire, and Air/Ether. Each of these elements can be represented in the physical world, however what's 'physical' is merely a reflection of the spiritual. I'll try to break it down.
Earth represents the body, or form. It's what our five senses can perceive, also known as the physical universe. To go a bit deeper, it's all vibrations caused by the echo of true formless reality.
Water is emotions. The result of the battle between mind and spirit. Chemical reactions.
Fire is action, or sacrifice. Through fire, organic matter is burned away, creating Ether.
Air/Ether is pure spirit. This is actually a tough one to describe. Air is represented physically by breathing. As breathing can be controlled consciously (vs heartbeat, digestion, etc) it's considered to be the true link between form and spirit. If Fire is action, Air is meditation.

The human form is composed mostly of Earth and Water. In able to become spiritually enlightened, we must introduce Fire and Air into our lives. Allow me to quote from the Isha Upanishad

"In dark night live those for whom the world without alone is real; in night darker still, for whom the world within alone is real. The first leads to a life of action, the second to a life of meditation. But those who combine action with meditation cross the sea of death through action and enter into immortality through the practice of meditation. So have we heard from the wise."

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Pretty cool outlook, never thought of it that way. People always say it takes two to tango lol never know!

Nifty ltl post dude...good job.

JagSR

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
it was just a thought of mine.

obvious that your body is made up of only the elements found strictly on earth. everyone know that your dead body will become part of the earth. this is a common knowledge

it is the spirit part that always confused me.... i am still slightly skeptical but believe in its existence.

humanity from the beginning of its history to current still talk about this mysterious thing called the "spirit" or "soul" or "ghosts" are universal.

so if its the case, then the soul/spirit is made from the element that makes up the concept of space/sky. i guess this element is nothing like the physical element but i still call it an element.

an element that creates space makes our spirit....

i guess that was what i was getting at i think

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
like for example,

a ground with a naked eye will just be a ground. but with a "strong" microscope you will see the elements that make up the ground.

same concept with the above.

a space with a naked eye will just be a space. but with a "strong" microscope you will see the elements that make up the space.....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

edit on 31-3-2011 by saabacura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
'Stardust' is the word you search

Allow Brian Cox to explain it, Please dont mix up science with religion, remember science is all about proper research & facts, wereas religion is more about fiction, allow science to answer the questions. Here Brian explains how everything is made from the same elements, basically we are all merely stardust. This is an awsome programme, part of his 'Wonders of the Universe' series. I highly advise anyone with a slight interest to watch

Part 1 of 4

Part 2 of 4

Part 3 of 4

Part 4 of 4

edit on 31-3-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I disagree. Yes we are all made from the elements. As is the earth. But ALL of which are formed in the "heavens"... or in stars, supernova etc...

The "spirit", IMO is just a combination of chemical reactions in the brain, giving the illusion of consciousness.

Just my opinion, obviously.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcsteve
I disagree. Yes we are all made from the elements. As is the earth. But ALL of which are formed in the "heavens"... or in stars, supernova etc...

The "spirit", IMO is just a combination of chemical reactions in the brain, giving the illusion of consciousness.

Just my opinion, obviously.

Agreed

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
when i went slightly crazy....

i thought that because we live in between worlds. because we get to experience the combo of two worlds, living in between the negative/positive, yin/yang

we actually lived in the "heaven".

our existence as men is the ultimate form of existence. the most advanced. the most free.

all other forms of existence strives one day to be like us men. the perfect being.

new topics

top topics

join