It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cool Orb picture I spotted on autospies...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I was checking out the new "S" series of cars by Chrysler when I noticed this cool orb checking out the interior of the new 300S.Walter P. Chrysler checking out his latest car?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Orbs are dust, seriously dude.

Go to a dirt/gravel road somewhere, kick up a bunch of dust, take lots of photos with the flash on

you will get tons of orbs

coincidence?

Not

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Nick_X

Sorry...I've seen too many orbs in photos that were not explained away by dust. For instance, that picture was taken inside a warehouse where these cars were displayed to the press by Chrysler. They were freshly detailed, and judging by the other photos, the warehouse space looks spotless... Not so sure about your dust theory.

I have some personal pictures, like one from my wedding where my Dad, and only my Dad was surrounded by orbs... this was at the University of Virginia, where he was an alum, and most of his friends had died. How would you explain that the dust was only around him? This was in an extremelly clean facility, located on the original grounds of the Academical village...so very old, very historical, and VERY well maintained.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
When people go on about these "orbs" i'm thinking to myself wooooo can't wait to see this, then realising it's just a bit of dust or a camera flare.

Why can't someone take a picture of an orb looking like this...

Final Fantasy... i know
awesome game

The reason why???? ORBS DONT EXIST (SPIRIT)

edit on 22/03/2011 by Alpal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

Maybe not in those forms, but I've seen video of orbs moving that were definately not dust...I mean these things glowed, and changed directions without reflecting light. I choose to believe they exist, personally.

I have seen orbs with faces in them...you going to tell me that dust has faces?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hoosyourdaddyo
reply to post by Alpal

Maybe not in those forms, but I've seen video of orbs moving that were definately not dust...I mean these things glowed, and changed directions without reflecting light. I choose to believe they exist, personally.

I have seen orbs with faces in them...you going to tell me that dust has faces?

Can you link one of those, and no CGI

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Hoosyourdaddyo

Thats actually quite interesting, have you got a link to this?

On many threads (ghosts, UFO, Aliens) i have said, i won’t believe it until i see it with my own eyes. Sorry but that's how i roll

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Grifter.be

Here are some examples... just a quick search for Ghost Orbs...

www.youtube.com... about a minute in
www.bing.com...
www.bing.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The most shocking bit about that picture is what a horrible looking interior the car has, is that really a car made in 2012? I didn't think you could still get away with making an interior exclusively out of cheap grey plastic

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

That's either dust or Bokeh'd lens flare..

Sorry mate not an orb at all...

This however:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Wonder if you can get inside it

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Wow, you can tell from a picture what the materials are and their quality? By the way you are WRONG. Other than the center console bottom and sides, which are made from plastic, the console top, the transmission surround, and the cup holder cover is made of real wood. The Console armrest flip top is covered in leather, as is the entire dashboard, with contrasted stitching. Honestly this picture is not the best one to show off the interior... it is very, very nice.

By the way, most cars in 2012, believe it or not, are using large amount of plastics in their interiors. Have you sat in a Honda or Toyota lately? Acres and acres of the stuff. Used in moderation, plastic is a fine materia

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Wow. We are entering full on illogical land now. You are postulating the existence of "orbs" from undefined grey blobs in a poor photograph and thats valid but me identifying a cheap plastic interior from the same photo is somehow not.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

well, considering that your were 100 percent wrong in your "postulating" that the "entire interior" was made of "cheap plastic" I guess so. As I pointed out, and will again, the interior of that car has leather, REAL wood, real chrome, and a small amount of plastic...just like 90 percent of all modern cars have. What are you driving, a Rolls?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Orbs are Dust I will say it again.

If you think that a detailed car has no dust in it, you are highly mistaken. I've worked in a Class 100 Cleanroom and have a full understanding of an environment without dust, the inside of a car, no matter how well it has been cleaned doesn't even come close to being dust-free.

Show me a photo of an orb in a Class 100 Cleanroom and I will consider believing in that orb. Until then, Dust is the most logical explanation.

top topics

join