It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These guys must be anti semites too

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
An extract from the following link;

We were given the Holy Land by G-d in order to be able to study and practice the Torah without disturbance and to attain levels of holiness difficult to attain outside of the Holy Land. We abused the privilege and we were expelled. That is exactly what all Jews say in their prayers on every Jewish festival, "Umipnay chatoenu golinu mayartsaynu" - "Because of our sins we were expelled from our land".

We have been forsworn by G-d "not to enter the Holy Land as a body before the predestined time", "not to rebel against the nations", to be loyal citizens, not to do anything against the will of any nation or its honour, not to seek vengeance, discord, restitution or compensation; "not to leave exile ahead of time." On the contrary; we have to be humble and accept the yoke of exile. To violate the oaths would result in "your flesh will be made prey as the deer and the antelope in the forest," and the redemption will be delayed.
(Talmud Tractate Ksubos p. 111a).

To violate the oaths is not only a sin, it is a heresy because it is against the fundamentals of our Belief. Only through complete repentance will the Almighty alone, without any human effort or intervention, redeem us from exile. This will be after G-d will send the prophet Elijah and Moshiach who will induce all Jews to complete repentance. At that time there will be universal peace.

All of the leading Jewish religious authorities of that era predicted great hardship to befall humanity generally and the Jewish People particularly, as a result of Zionism. To be a Jew means that either one is born to a Jewish mother or converts to the religion with the condition that he or she make no reservations with regard to Jewish Law. Unfortunately there are many Jews who have no inkling whatsoever as to the duties of a Jew. Many of them are not to blame, for in many cases they lacked a Jewish education and upbringing. But there are those who deliberately distort the teachings of our tradition to suit their personal needs.

link - www.jewsnotzionists.org...

So Zionists, what are these guys then, whats the name for these folks in your dictionary.
edit on 30-3-2011 by Gemwolf because: Mod Edit: Added EX tags

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Justice4Gaza

What's your angle here? Zionism is essentially just a political farce orchestrated by Western governments, it has little to do with religious views apart from sheer superficiality, at least in the case of Israel. Some Jewish people just want to follow their religion and maintain their traditions without subverting prophecies and resorting to political manipulation in order to keep their stranglehold on their stolen land. Forgive me if I'm telling you what you already know, I'm just trying to discern whether or not you can actually differentiate between an innocent follower of Judaism and the political travesty that is Zionism?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DeepThoughtCriminal

Of course i can, however, there are some out there that attack you as being anti semite when you point this out, and jews who live in Israel attack you, my point is that for every muslim who is opposed to the state of israel and what it does, there is a jew out there who agrees. And you cannont say zionism is a non religeous entity, yes the people behind zionsim, they are not jews, but they have hijacked the religeon to further their own needs, and pulled the wool over alot of non practicing jews eyes.

Also another thing you might want to check out- western governments are not using zionism, it is other way around my friend.
edit on 30-3-2011 by Justice4Gaza because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Justice4Gaza

Western governments allowed the formation of Israel in the first place - now it is essentially a two way street. They're practically one and the same. I've never met anyone who has mistaken anti-semetism with an aversion to Israel, but the existence such a display of ignorance doesn't surprise me, unfortunately. Zionist orchestrators use religious motivations to gain sympathy and support for their designs, I meant that it's a perversion of a religion.

It's similar to what Christianity did back in the day - dogmatic religion is a great way to control people, both within and abroad a nation's boundaries.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DeepThoughtCriminal

Yes you are correct that the west played a big part in creating Israel, but you have to ask yourself, why would a secular state Great Britain, help to form such a country? The reason is simple, the zionists control all aspects of the economy, and through that control was the balfour declaration written to the rothchilds, that is the only reason for their assitance. America initally rejected them, and expelled the illuminati zionist bankers authority over the countries money, but it was only a matter of time before they truely took it over.

top topics

join