It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Ghost dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I normally dont write, but I thought this was very strange, figured I'd share with the board, I cant remember it all, but seems as I knew there was a ghost loose in my house in Germany(im in Iraq ATM) somehow i go to my bathroom and shut the door, and sit on the edge of the tub, and I ask the ghost to please show yourself, I know your there, I want to see ya, nothing, so I got a little bit more forceful, and said SHOW YOURSELF!! at that exact moment, there was a knock at my real door, and woke me up, so im still half asleep trying to figure whats going on LOL, the door wasnt for me, it was for my roommate. Still was that weird or what?

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
i think that it was only a dream

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Yer I totally agree, nothing more than a dream. Unless something like that happens later on in the week or something, its only going to be a dream and not precongition.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I had strange dreams like that happen to me before..
One time I had a dream about going to a town I never go to and oddly the next day I ended up going there with a friend. I was very amused by the dream/reality connection.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
www.belowtopsecret.com...
A whole forum dedicated to dreams

But, ill still try to help ya figure it out.

Oftentimes, when you hear a noise in real life while asleep and it doesnt wake you up.. Your dream with adapt that noise into itself.

For instance, my alarm clock went off in real life and I didnt wake up, but in the dream, suddenly, there was a bomb that had a "ticker" going off.

I think this is what happened in your dream.

You heard knocking, so your dream changed itself a little bit to incorporate it.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I'd just take it as a dream, I mean, in my dreams, good friends die. Yea, they used to mess me up, but now I just live with them.

new topics

top topics

join