It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEPCO Pres. Shimizu hospitalized due to high blood pressure, dizziness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
english.kyodonews.jp...

Tokyo Electric Power Co. President Masataka Shimizu was hospitalized for hypertension and dizziness Tuesday while the company continued to battle the nuclear plant crisis in Fukushima Prefecture, TEPCO officials said Wednesday.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
They found the bastard...

Now I say we make him sit outside the plants and help the workers that are cleaning up his companies mistakes. The plants are so safe that it should be ok, right?

Get this a$$hole in the hotseat, where he should be...

Pred...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Get this a$$hole in the hotseat, where he should be...
That's obviously where he has been by the looks of it...he is now paying the price, he is suffering...so take it easy, he's human too...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

Human yes I agree, a human that put a lot of lives at risk by faking safety records. A human that has supposedly been missing for the last 2 weeks.

A human yes, but he's also a man that cares exponentially more about money and power than peoples lives...

All I ask for him is what he is asking of others...sounds fair to me...if he thinks it's okay to send his workers there then he should be there too. The captain is the last off the ship, not MIA.

Pred...
edit on 30-3-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
reply to post by WhizPhiz

Human yes I agree, a human that put a lot of lives at risk by faking safety records. A human that has supposedly been missing for the last 2 weeks.

A human yes, but he's also a man that cares exponentially more about money and power than peoples lives...

All I ask for him is what he is asking of others...sounds fair to me...if he thinks it's okay to send his workers there then he should be there too. The captain is the last off the ship, not MIA.

Pred...
edit on 30-3-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

Geez calm down. If you feel this strongly abou this man, you need not worry. There are infinite amounts of men like him just south of the border of Canada. Cross it, and make justice happen. Those who have taken millions of lives, need the same done to them. Go hero, paradise awaits you.

They KILLED!!!! Do that, or dont bother getting worked up man, internet is not real life

top topics

join