It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New study show shows that the flu vaccine makes narcolepsy 4 times more likely for children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

The study, presented Tuesday by the Medical Products Agency (Läkemedelsverket), showed that children and adolescents under 20 vaccinated with Pandemrix could be up to four times as likely to develop narcolepsy than those not inoculated.

So everything turns out just as we predicted. I'm glad I insisted my children did not get the vaccine!

www.thelocal.se...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
There are some really disturbing stats with vaccinations these days, but for a side effect this high is messed up big time. It is good to hear that they at least have enough guts to publish this stuff.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Flu vaccines are ridiculous.
The flu is mutating all the time, so by the time a new flu vaccine is made it could potentially be completely useless in preventing the flu concidering it would have been made BEFORE the next flu season.
So theres one reason not to use them. Now increased chances of narcolepsy, how is this stuff still on the market?
The people manufacturing the vaccine must know about it but just keep their blindfolds on, idiots.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
i thought these vaccines where just for the elderly. not sure what narcolepsy is but it sounds scarier tan influenza.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative Thinker

Nice, now if we could get the study that says the poisonous injections make DEATH 4 times more likely.
Little by little they expose a lil more.

top topics

join