It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pole Shift Happening Now? NICT Is Finally Up But Look At This...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thank you! Exactly the kind of information I was looking for.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The government says nothing is happening so nothing is happening. The sun is just like it always is and will always be for at least a billion more years. There is nothing around the sun, no new planet, no incoming object or anything...It's best you all go back to sleep...They will leave the light on for you and awake you if ANYTHING at all changes or that you need to be told about...This is why I love them so much..They honestly care so very much for us all, rich and poor alike....They are God like.....Hope they realize this and one day soon set up a religion with them being the gods they are....I just feel so protected right now...I'm going on back to sleep....See ya in a few yrs. if anything at all happens that we might need to know about....But first, let me get me one more glass of this good ole well water here...yum..yum... it's so good..They told me the reason I taste a little like metal is that they have added us some minerals to it to protect us from this mean old mother earth who want give us any of her minerals in her soil any more...She should be ashamed of herself.....As good to her as we have been......well, good night and don't let the bed bugs bite...O' I forgot, they are using radiation on them right now to kill them so this is just one more of our problems they have solved for us.....Love, Love, Love...that all they are about.....

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I actually posted on FB what was happening on my commpass on the 3/23/11.

This is my post.

Robert P****k
People check your compasses (if you got em) something is not right!
March 22 at 7:27pm ·LikeUnlike · · View Feedback (2)Hide Feedback (2)

Robert P****k I am using a magnetic (real) compass and not a app or a gps unit. And my north keeps shifting from 90° the east then another 90° Thats 180° and that makes the north, south, sometimes it moves a complete 270° which makes the True North now the west. Very odd, I have watched it do this several times in the last hour.
March 22 at 8:34pm · LikeUnlike.
edit on 30-3-2011 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Heres a good site to get magnetic declination info on you location might be worth watching as well.
www.magnetic-declination.com...
and heres a map with a compass overlay so you can check it against your own compass.
googlecompass.com...
maximize the map so you can zoom in better.

edit on 30-3-2011 by sprocket2cog because: added second link

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
That is the thing i just absolutely love about a pole shift, it doesn't matter how deep your bunker is or what preps you have made.
It does not discriminate from rich and poor, healthy or weak.
Mother Nature just wants to show how angry she is and is not gonna take it anymore.
Go Momma!

You got that right!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by amarenell

I was looking at those too but this is the one that made me raise an eyebrow...
www2.nict.go.jp...

I would appreciate if someone could explain this picture to me, please

Oh, nevermind, should have kept reading thread before I replied
Thx for the link Phage
edit on 30-3-2011 by SalemsLot because: Got trigger happy with the questions

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
No pole shift. What the simulator is showing is the effects of a strong north turn of the solar wind (the Bz component). With this orientation the magnetosphere "rejects" the solar wind rather than connecting with it, preventing solar particles from accumulating. For this reason geomagnetic activity is low.

A more in depth description can be found here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Page is the woman, she's always ontop of these things.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I know a bit about this sort of thing, not much. So. Does anyone know what effect this has relating the Fukashiema? I've speculated that they may be intentionally 'sabotaging'/ smokescreening that to cover increased radiation from the sun. And or, if there is lots of radiation, would it stay in the jet stream or pull out the gaping magnetic field into space?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
guys when we start to experience a polar shirt we will literally be able to measure the movements of our compasses. Worst case scenario is: while the pole is in the middle of shifting it is in it's weakest state, if we get nailed by a carrington event-type solar flare at that particular timeframe then we will be up the creek big time, but right now we're good, for a little bit at least. cheers.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
The government says nothing is happening so nothing is happening. The sun is just like it always is and will always be for at least a billion more years. There is nothing around the sun, no new planet, no incoming object or anything...It's best you all go back to sleep...They will leave the light on for you and awake you if ANYTHING at all changes or that you need to be told about...This is why I love them so much..They honestly care so very much for us all, rich and poor alike....They are God like.....Hope they realize this and one day soon set up a religion with them being the gods they are....I just feel so protected right now...I'm going on back to sleep....See ya in a few yrs. if anything at all happens that we might need to know about....But first, let me get me one more glass of this good ole well water here...yum..yum... it's so good..They told me the reason I taste a little like metal is that they have added us some minerals to it to protect us from this mean old mother earth who want give us any of her minerals in her soil any more...She should be ashamed of herself.....As good to her as we have been......well, good night and don't let the bed bugs bite...O' I forgot, they are using radiation on them right now to kill them so this is just one more of our problems they have solved for us.....Love, Love, Love...that all they are about.....

Where have you been? They are "GOD" They contol the whole of earth.
GOD
OFE
V M
E O
R C
N R
M A
E C
N Y
T
edit on 30-3-2011 by HOLDYOURFUTURECLOSE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Does this mean that if the solar winds are of higher concentration, that the readings of the magnetosphere will be higher concentrated themselves? If so, it's sounds highly reassuring; would reflect evidence towards the Gaia hypothesis, if the Earth was able to specifically design a layer that selectively reflected dangerous solar energy while allowing in what we can handle.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

This is my first post to ATS so it may look strange. But back to the topic it does seem as though there is something going on but then again I'm not too knowledgeable to really know if a pole shift is coming or not.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Wow nice post man, S&F, when I was reading this, Mozilla crashed for the first time ever
I didn't even know this site existed, will add this to bookmarks.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensquad414

Welcome to ATS? and I don't really know how either
but I'm trying to learn

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
No pole shift. What the simulator is showing is the effects of a strong north turn of the solar wind (the Bz component). With this orientation the magnetosphere "rejects" the solar wind rather than connecting with it, preventing solar particles from accumulating. For this reason geomagnetic activity is low.

A more in depth description can be found here:

Thanks Phage! I've learned over the years that when I see a post about anything like this one to scroll down and read what Phage says about it lol. Not to say that the OP or others don't know whats going on I just have a lot of faith in Phage. Flag and Star for the OP good post I just hope when the poles shift all the way that we still got an atmosphere left.
edit on 30-3-2011 by FarBeyondDriven69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Man are we all living in some very strange times....strange times indeed. At this pace who knows where in the hell we are going to be in 6 months from now
Southern AZ checking in here and BOTH my wife and mine cell phone compass apps (both running Droid's with the same identical apps) is shifting around 10 degrees when pointed 000 degrees magnetic North from in between 350 to 000 very rapidly.

Here is an interesting muti-video compilation that just hit my subscriptions list:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The video about the compass is being called out big time. He's inside, so he's not going to get a good reading. He's also using a crap compass. People have been questioning the experiment all day. And most people who try it themselves right, don't get the same results.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I was wondering why my nervous system was all lit up. It's similar to fear but different. Kinda like having butterflies and being irritable at the same time with no cause...ie, chemicals caffeine food or psyche stresses etc. very interesting.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hey fellow ATS, i'm new here found this topic interesting along with the other compass threads I came across and I also noticed that it seems to correlate with the occurrences of small plane crashes

See here:

So when I find out the recent anomallies of the Geomagnetic sudden impulses, Pole shifts - I heard just today that there was a small plane crash killing the 2 people on board in High point North Carolina

A pilot and a passenger were killed after a small plane crashed into a house short of a PTI runway on Wednesday, FAA officials said.

FAA officials said the plane was en route from Wilmington to Winston-Salem but was diverted to PTI due to adverse weather. At the time of the crash, visibility near the airport was just 1/4 mile 100 feet above the ground, National Weather Service officials said. Air traffic control radio transmissions recorded no signs of distress.

Source

It just seems like a weird coincidence to me.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
UPDATE:

The magnetic field is still reversed as we speak:

There is a big CME that will hit Earth today or tomorrow.

And yeah, I'm starting to suspect Phage being a super-computer

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join