It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powerful Message from former CIA Agent to Americans

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

So you know you make me sick..

Here is your proof that you need on what these 2 presidents stated..

and

I dont know about you I would believe these people more than I would believe some idiot on the internet.. Maybe you should start listening to Ron Paul, he is talking about this same thing.. But as long as we have people losing 9 trillion dollars(fed) it is fine.. Its funny you make things so hard for yourself because you dont even see the things that have happen and are happening.. But its people like you who will get a wake up call when all hell breaks loose.. Then we will be there to remind you how much you choose to ignore the facts that were in front of you the whole time.

OH ya, BLOG THAT!!

edit on 3/30/2011 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Debunked long ago, many times, watch what Kennedy's speech was really about..

www.liveleak.com...

edit on 30-3-2011 by TinfoilTP because: punctuation

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This sounds like a regular ol' basement dweller with delusions of grandeur, rather than a CIa Agent.

"we're about to bury the rule by secrecy, the intelligence guys need to go back in their box, ....you will be there arent enough guns to kill us all, and haliburton cant build enough jails to jail us all"

see basement dweller.

That said, the content is evocative and I enjoyed it.

Thx for posting,

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrostForests
It was Eisenhower who originally warned the American people on a mass scale, and probably one of the most important presidential quotes in US history.

Obviously, we didn't listen.

Yep but Kennedy had the balls to remove the Federal Reserve. He was killed for trying, He told his men to make the law up banning them and then was shot not to long after.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It makes me laugh till the morning when I read ' Former CIA Agent on youtube '. even if he was an Iranian Intelligent agent it would be funny too.

It is about The Power That Be not about The Power That Was.

American think that Bush or Obama are just the puppets. but believe me that puppeteer has let JFK reach the power.

the mass of people all around the world has already understood that they are being fooled , but nobody can tell me till when this has been going on . or what are the exact means that TPTB is using to play with us ?

don't you know about the connections between assassination of JFK and Abraham Lincoln ?
edit on 30/3/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

There have been at least 5 that have joined ATS in less than a month and do nothing but go thread to thread trying to shut it down and run people off. After many trial and errors the best thing that works in use your "Ignor Button" . They have managed to destroy so many good threads in the past 2 weeks. Everytime someone answers them they just come back worse.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

www.liveleak.com...

I watched the entire video that you linked.....................I did not see any compelling evidence presented that disputed what Pres. Kenndy said about secret societys, I did hear a blogger giving his interpretation of what he thought it meant.

I do find irony in the fact that you discount the OP's video, and it's messenger, claiming he's nobody, and a fraud..................WHO is the individual in your posted video, and why should we believe what he has to say???

Parker

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Oh, so this is your way "you prove the Illumanati has no power" Right from your own thread, Now this sounds like a real plan...

As I just decided to have limited money and less and live a normal or below normal life they have no power over me any longer.

That is just what they want us to do live on less to little money, and below a normal life. Well, hows that working for you.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I wonder how old you are, you are definitely one of the first people to ever debunk their own thread, How late can you stay up.
You debunked your first thread in the second comment~~

This has got to be hogwash just from the mechano-generated voice overdub in the video is my first thought.

They claim it has something to do with unifying gravity and electromagnetism and it demonstrates Newtonian laws are not observed. This is begging for a debunk, have at it.

President John F. Kennedy, was the last true President of this country. He stood up for what was right for the people of this country, they don't kill the bad ones, only the Good ones. The day he died was the day the Constitution Died.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParkerCramer

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

www.liveleak.com...

I watched the entire video that you linked.....................I did not see any compelling evidence presented that disputed what Pres. Kenndy said about secret societys, I did hear a blogger giving his interpretation of what he thought it meant.

I do find irony in the fact that you discount the OP's video, and it's messenger, claiming he's nobody, and a fraud..................WHO is the individual in your posted video, and why should we believe what he has to say???

Parker

Kennedy is the subject, not the presenter. Kennedy is a verifiable source. The source of this thread is nonverifiable voices over a youtube video. The only irony here is your bait and switch fail effort.

The point is to take the speech in it's intended context which the speach itself gives you by ALL the words Kennnedy says himself. It requires you to think for yourself when presented the whole speech instead of the short couple second snippets of the paranoid NWO interpreted version.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
In a system that runs on money those that control the money will run the system.

They are a tiny minority but hold a major stake of the world decision making apparatus.

While they have always used murder and lies and Hegelian divide and conquer strategies, I think this time they are going so far that even those normally bought and sold to carry out their will and run interference for them are starting to question and rebel and have second thoughts due to the absolute depths of hell methods they are employing in these times.

There is IMO a 'battle in The Heavens' in the upper reaches of the power structure of The Pyramid,

It's unclear how this is going to shake out, but shake out it will, and from the looks of things it will be very traumatic for many many people.

Who will win? I don' t know, but I can hope if enough of the guys and gals in the upper levels of The Pyramid join together with their brothers and sisters at the base rather than selling out to the highest bidder and the All seeing Eye then maybe there is a fighting chance.

But without them it's gonaa be a long long long and dark road.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

I wonder how old you are, you are definitely one of the first people to ever debunk their own thread, How late can you stay up.
You debunked your first thread in the second comment~~

This has got to be hogwash just from the mechano-generated voice overdub in the video is my first thought.

They claim it has something to do with unifying gravity and electromagnetism and it demonstrates Newtonian laws are not observed. This is begging for a debunk, have at it.

President John F. Kennedy, was the last true President of this country. He stood up for what was right for the people of this country, they don't kill the bad ones, only the Good ones. The day he died was the day the Constitution Died.

Way to insert unrelated text when losing the battle, fail. Was that supposed to be some sort of attack on me as an ATS member by critiquing my post history? Pitiful and skating the T&C so it smacks of desperation too.

Trumpet the horn appealing to the sorrow of the loss of JFK, no tears here. He stomped on the constitution as bad as any president.

JFK passed a lot of Executive orders, and they all threw the constitution out the window. Nixon rescinded them at the end of Vietnam. Then they were used as the basis for what everyone hates now, FEMA and Patriot ACT when Bush brought them back plus adding a few more of his own using JFK as justification.
Executive orders,
#10995 to #11005 All originally by JFK
Constitution seems to have died the day he took office not when he left if you are going to go down that road.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Well, personally I think this is very informative - S&F.

On a separate note I wonder what makes those people tick who just like to start arguments on threads...

Whoever posts a thread such as this has obviously spent time and effort on research and thinks it the right thing to do to bring the information to us here on ATS. They are doing us a great service by bringing information to the table that might not otherwise have been seen - whether or not it is new, if just one person finds it enlightening then surely it has been a worthwhile exercise.

Wouldn't it be a terrible thing if people were put off authoring sound threads like this just because they knew some upstart would invariably come along to start arguments?

Great find coolottie

It's just a pity that someone who likes to fight battles on as many fronts as the US is posting here.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I wish to reply to several comment all once.

1) Not everybody who is unaware of what is going on "has their head in the sand". There are plenty of why people are unaware of what it going on in the dark corners of our government. There are older folks who don't sit around surfing the internet for conspiracy websites. There are people who, for whatever reason, have faith in our government due to upbringing, patriotism, etc. Don't automatically put labels on people without walking a mile in their shoes.

2) Debunking the source because the presentation doesn't suit you is baseless. The reason we are all here (in this forum) is because we don't trust traditional new sources. We all agree they are bought and paid for, controlled and not to be trusted. Therefore, it only stands to reason that there is the very real possibility that the Truth will come from an unlikely source.

Think of it this way; if you happen to be stumble upon a piece of information that you shouldn't have, would you put together a nice, slick presentation and risk being targeted by the FBI, CIA or other alphabet agency? Do you really believe Fox News or CNN would run with your story? Of course not! That's what got us here in the first place. We come to ATS to get information from "regular guys" then when we get information from "regular guys" we poo poo it because it's coming from a regular guy! Think about how stupid that sounds!

3) If there was an EQ in California and after the fact I said, "I knew it was coming. I had information", the first thing out of your mouth would be, "why the hell didn't you tell us?!". My answer would probably be that you wouldn't believe me, wouldn't like my unpolished presentation and I didn't want to subject myself to your ridicule. So I say, read the posts, ponder them, consider them and act accordingly.

I like to thing of ATS as a pseudo-scientific community of amateur scientists. We need to rebuke findings, etc. with a level of professionalism and respect. If I see somebody going off like a raving lunatic, I won't even bother reading the rest of their response. The goal is get at the TRUTH not, belittle and disprove things that go against our own personal agenda.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
General Lee

Excellent post!

I just joined ATS this month. My goal is put up a new UFO thread but I found out I needed to make 20 postings before I could do so. I stumbled on this site and it was deja vu. In 1998, on USENET, I was arguing about Governance being taking over by Corporations and Wall Street. The message of the former CIA is definitely real.But it's getting more complicated. What is about to happen on the state levels is more frightening.

www.youtube.com...

I've encountered skeptics and debunkers in the UFO arena. They are being beaten down. Most of the opposition to Steele's message are coming from those whose tactics, words and distortions will easily identify them wherever they go. Personally, I'm working on a web site and a blog that will interface these problems.And I hope to be a reaular contributer ...an ATSer.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

I am saying that illuminati ( or whatever you call this NWO , ... ) is making us do anything to get more money than we deserve.

And limited doesn't mean little money. to limit means : create boundaries; restrict; reduce; function as a border .
I didn't mention ' I want little money '. I am saying that I should control over what I see and what I want.
I should learn to spend my money based on logical necessities.

I mean I should cut the strings that TPTB has connected me to as much as I can.

may be I was wrong because I chose a wrong sentence.but I have the courage to admit that.
where is the relation ?
but do you have the courage to reply my post relatively ???

Is that all you want ?? pat on the back ? more stars and flags ? don't you want criticism ?

we are not naive to believe this COUNTERESPIONAGE agent .

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

thank you very much for these classifications.

1. agreed
2. not agreed. do you think that CIA or COUNTER-E-SPIONAGE agents are sitting around and watching as you move ??
they are feeding us with false information and false clues.
do you believe that you have freedom ? believe me you don't. and we don't.

I just know that Internet is being monitored minute by minute in every corner of the world. Revolutions only happen in ME countries. if it is going to be America it is shut-ed down.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The picture is really rather simple and isn't different substantially than it has been for thousands of years.

Only the names and dates and available technology to carry it out have changed.

A tiny few are attempting to control the rest of humanity though deception and violence to reach the End Game.

The End Game today is a vastly smaller world population with mainly just 2 tiers, serfs and lords, and a few in the middle as intermediarys.

Most everything that can be employed is being employed with however even much more to come, in the way of disease, death and suffering to cull earth's now no longer wanted or needed 'useless eaters' and drive them into the hands of "Big Brother" for so called "safety" (synthetic).

Technology now well cloaked, often posing as just the opposite of it's true intent, is being used to reduce food, reduce living standards, reduce health, reduce peace, and reduce any opposition to a completely 100% surveilled and managed totalitarian society set up along those lines.

As the populace becomes more and more and more aware, the efforts and methods used to keep people perpetually in the dark have and are going to increase even more, even in such tiny microcosms as here on ATS and the thousands of other microcosms just like it.

Get used to it. In a way it IS a 'battle of Armageddon" as The Few and their lackey's and strong arm henchmen attempt by force and deception to usher in their ages old plan of a so called NWO with them set up on the right hand of 'god'(satan) overseeing and ruling all of humanity.

Choose you this day who you will serve and don't look back. Will it be the 'christ-like' system of compassion and knowledge and light and lifting thy neighbor up when one can or the 'anti-christ-like' path serving a system that uses deception and hatred and sickness and death that attempts to get it's way though violence and force and deception.

The choice is yours.

edit on 1-4-2011 by Tecumte because: spelling

edit on 1-4-2011 by Tecumte because: spelling, text

edit on 1-4-2011 by Tecumte because: spelling

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pupilstutor

Oh, General, There are going to be a lot of people from Michigan moving to Texas. It is like the North and South are drawing a line in the sand. People in these states need to make up their mind which side they are going to be on. I wonder what the middle states will do. So glad to have you on ATS and look forward reading more of your posts and threads.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join