It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan & Libya 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Hi, this is a follow up thread to the first titled above, but this is specifically about the nuke plant crisis. In order to benefit from this post, you will need to read the first thread. However, I will give a brief intro. Link below.

Basically, I suspect sabotage at the Fukushima nuclear plant and the quake/tsunami was used as a cover. I don`t believe the tsunami could have done the claimed damage...sea wall dafences and an 8m high land wall. Not only this, but the main reactors are in an elevated position and there is little evidence of serious dislocation. As pointed out in the original thread, the reactors buildings and key areas would be airtight/watertight.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This brings me to further evidence of this.

online.wsj.com...

Quote:
"That water has flooded the turbine buildings of three of the complex's six reactors and is filling trenches that lead outside the buildingsā€”and stand, in one case, within a few inches of running over. At two of the reactor units, there is currently nowhere to relocate the water.

The plant's cooling pumps, too, are within the flooded zones. Workers will continue to face difficulties in their all-important goal of starting the pumps as long as the areas are flooded with radioactive water.

Of particular concern is the runoff at reactor No. 2, which has risen to within about three feet of spilling out of an outside shaft."

Note, these reactor buildings are FLOODED, it appears the pumps are flooded...are the diesel generators also flooded?? These buildings are flooded from helicopter drops and fire hoses. There maybe some drain from these buildings, but not enough to cause the water levels to fall by very much.

SO THESE BUILDINGS ARE WATER TIGHT...so how did the tsunami knock out the backup power relays??

Remember, the public had a tsunami warning, so the plant would also have a tsunami warning, which means all the buildings would be sealed. So assuming the tsunami waves washed around the reactors...which I doubt, due to sea wall dafences and their elevated positions, no significant sea water, if any, could have entered the reactor buildings, pump rooms, or the backup diesel genarator rooms.

So more evidence that this nuclear plant was sabotaged and if this was the case, then the quake and tsunami were also manually triggered!!

new topics

join