It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASSIVE sand storm in Kuwait - March 27, 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
A massive sand storm in Kuwait, you can hear some men talking and saying that they have never seen one this big before. It's mind boggling to see just in a video, to see it in real life must really be another experience altogether.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I have some friends that live out in Kuwait I'll ask them about this.. Real cool find, you guys think this is haarp?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CHeGuevara13

nice trolling....

Bit transparent however.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

nice trolling....

Bit transparent however.

I could not detect what you detected, can you clarify?

To the OP, amazing video wow!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHeGuevara13
I have some friends that live out in Kuwait I'll ask them about this.. Real cool find, you guys think this is haarp?

You never know, but I didn't see anybody playing one unless he was already covered in the dust.

All kidding aside, who knows, the weather is weird all over the globe, it could be this or it could be that.
I do know that one day I was outside, and I like looking at the sky and the clouds, as well as at night, looking at the stars the moon and stuff.
Anyway, couple of days ago I noticed these clouds that were different, on one edge it was shearing off to an extreme. It was like it was forming a vortex, it never did completely though. So I decided to go online and checkout the weather radar for our area, and I couldn't believe it, I actual got to see what has been claimed as some circular pattern in the radar coverage zone. Every time the radar would make a loop curved lines would show up. This pattern has been related to HAARP when they direct VLF's to a specific area. It's hard to say for what purpose they would have been doing that in our area though, I have not noticed anything out of the ordinary so far since than.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
These storms are not unusual in the Near East however that is a nasty bugger. Just for some FYI and I hate this source but it states some good facts, the worst sand storm in history was in Iraq in 2009 and lasted for a week, it was so large it was seen from space. www.huffingtonpost.com...

Still a cool video though.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Here's another video of the storm from another location. Day turned to night in an instant at around 10am in Riyadh on Tuesday as one of the worst sandstorms in a decade engulfed the city.. Imagine people with breathing problems having to deal with something like this.
This one dated March 25/11

edit on 30-3-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

why does everything have to be questioned to be a part of HAARP? why cant natural accuring events just be that? natural accuring events! it seems anymore that if a thunderstorm that last just a little too long or a tsunami that was triggered by a 9.1 earthquake the shifted parts of the earth by more than several feet or this dust storm that just so happens to be in a desert is always put into the ridiculas HAARP conspiracy....yeah i know this is a conspiracy website but that one should be moved to a fairy tail forom if there was such a thing...other than that cool video OP

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by gdaub23

why does everything have to be questioned to be a part of HAARP? why cant natural accuring events just be that? natural accuring events! it seems anymore that if a thunderstorm that last just a little too long or a tsunami that was triggered by a 9.1 earthquake the shifted parts of the earth by more than several feet or this dust storm that just so happens to be in a desert is always put into the ridiculas HAARP conspiracy....yeah i know this is a conspiracy website but that one should be moved to a fairy tail forom if there was such a thing...other than that cool video OP

These day everything is a conspiracy. Another thing is what use to be lies, are now truths, and what use to be truths are now lies.
Confusion runs rampant, it has now reached epidemic portions, and there is no vaccine to cure it.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
My daughter is in kaw. She sent me plcs of storm
. Will post when I get home
As I am at work now on cell phone

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

trudat...trudat my friend...
2nd

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Golithion

My brother was there for that particular storm, he said they had to lock the bunkers down, and cover the jet engines on thier choppers and planes, and that no one could fly, the sand would burn out an engine in 30 minutes. His pictures were just insane, he said it looked like night for nearly a week

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Well I finally got home so I can post a few of the pictures my daughter took. The first one tickles me because these people seem so oblivious as to what is heading their way in a few short moments! lol Nothing like being in the service and being aware of your surroundings eh?!

This next one I liked because I really like black and whites and she was telling me that little white dot near the top is actually what was left of the sun shining through. Was a bright and sunny day one minute and then it wasn't.

Now this one is just sick as they say! She said the guy actually jumped, but the wind did sustain him in that position. Pretty wild eh?

Im just posting this last one to show you how dark it got and I thought the orb was kinda cool!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Another awesome video from the storm !

Unbelievable !

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
that's awesome; when I was in Kuwait it took me two or three days to get used to the sand in the air; I'd wake up in the morning with what felt like sand in my sinuses; eventually I quit noticing it, even during sandstorms.

I've never seen a sandstorm like this though, I was in a bad one once though. I never saw it coming, I was inside a building and all the sudden the sun blacked out with about 5 foot visibility.

top topics

join