It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Article "Has Doomsday Begun Already" Viewzone Magazine.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I thought this was a good two part article (so far). The second part to the article seems to me to be the most interesting.
This article consists of:
Time Wave Theory,
Glif High's Web Bots,
Flares,
Pole Shift, and
Galactic Core Explosions.
Part 2:
Dr Paul LaViolette.

Although he does not inject himself in to the 2012 controversy, Dr. Paul LaViolette has developed a theory that seems to explain many aspects of the "doomsday" scenario. His ideas were once considered "out there" by many scientists, mainly because they portrayed a world view that was full of apparent chaos and destruction. But in the last decade, his work has been validated -- often by his former critics -- and scientists are now realizing that chaos and destruction are endemic in the universe [7].

My Favourite part was the following:

Ancient warnings from past experience The Hopi are an Native American Indian tribe who have not sold out or assimilated in our modern culture. They view themselves as the "keepers of the truth" about our purpose and place in the universe. Anyone who has ever visited their small reservation in Arizona has experienced how private they are -- forbidding photographs or copies of their art and culture. For centuries they have kept an oral tradition which describes human history in terms of "worlds" -- successive eras which end in natural disasters, culling humanity and initiating a rebirth of civilization. According to their teachings, the Hopi describe three prior worlds. We are currently in the fourth world, about to enter the fifth. The Hopi elder, White Feather, of the spiritually important Bear Clan, describes nine different signs signaling the end of this Fourth World. Some believe all but the last sign has already happened. The final warning is as follows: "And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease." --www.burlingtonnews.net/hopiprophecy.html In Dr. LaViolette's scenario of the Galactic SuperWave, the explosion emanating from Galactic nuclear bulge, would make its initial appearance as a flood of cosmic ray electrons that would illuminate the dust clouds normally obscuring the Galactic center. As seen in many other galaxies, this would appear as a glowing blue light. The appearance of the "blue star" would signal the arrival of a shock wave which would counter the solar wind and bring the surrounding cloud of cosmic dust inside our solar system. This would initially energize the Sun, causing it to throw off flares and coronal mass ejections which would undoubtedly impact Earth (and the Moon). But eventually the cosmic dust would obscure the Sun's light, reminiscent of other predictions: "When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood... -- Revelations 6:12

For those that are interested in the articel - enjoy.
Discussion is welcom.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Seeker

The correlation between the predictions of the reclusive native american tribe and that of Dr. Paul LaViolette in regards to the glowing blue cosmic centre is interesting indeed! But, um, could we get a link to the article? Cheers

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Seeker

i will flag you for a link!!

please?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Um you could try search for viewzone magazine and get the link.....
www.viewzone.com...
edit on 29-3-2011 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Thankyou very much - I do appologise I thought I had it all down pat

Here is the link to the first part of he article, at the bottom of the first page you can click onto part 2. Again Sorry

www.viewzone.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
de nada, the best is yet to come i take it...the next installment is goingh to be The one to connect sone dots...figuratively if not positively...
There certainly must be underlying harmonies and actions that have gone on for ever in the solar system, which we have not yet percieved in their entirelty!
We are monkeys playing with matches.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Extremely interesting article for sure, I've heard of most it besides the Superwave theory and that Lunar glass.
I also now want to read up on the Hopi Indians a bit more as well.

Thanks for sharing, very entertaining and thought provoking.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexander the Great

Did you notice the web address that was supplied to a Hopi site: www.burlingtonnews.net/hopiprophecy.html.
I did manage to read a bit of it - not a lot as I was work. Seemed interesting - a lot of things have been discussed here on ATS with regards to what is contained within - but there was also info that I didn't know as well.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I have been on the fence somewhat with regards to this whole worlds end scenario - and I am still unsure. This article and what has been happening in the world is enough to cause doubt though!

top topics

join