It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation level at 94 currently in Denver at 8:54 PM!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RoyalBlue

Hello former Fort Wayner. Hope things are good in
Dallas. This whole radiation thing has me on pins
and needles. You hear one thing and then nothing
for a long time and then more bad news, a little bit
of better news and then life threating to many.
No one knows where it is safe or not safe, we
can only take this one day or hour at a time.

Thanks everyone for your contributions to this thread
Although I seldom post I always read several times
a day.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
anyone find it odd that a few days ago I believe the radiation network had a radiation level of ~130 (it was red, anyway) in I believe Alabama, and then it fell to "0" and now the entire reading has disappeared for that state?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
95 again this evening.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2ab3977451ab.jpg[/atsimg]

I dont know if they are still processing Operation Pacific Passage...?

www.peterson.af.mil...
edit on 30-3-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 0731JLVR

I did not have Vitamins on my list. That is a great idea. Maybe even taking bananas and other fruits and dehydrating them as well would be a good idea.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AwareOfSurroundings

Oranges have some sort of chemical in them that can reduce the effects of radiation. It might be Vitamin C that does this, but I'll look it up and let you know.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Maybe, they want people to stay away...You know they are all headed to the underground bunks,in the airport...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Who cares? These amounts are so miniscule that reporting them in the mainstream media would be tantamount to fearmongering and could be seen as attempts at inducing panic for no reason.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zbeliever
Maybe, they want people to stay away...You know they are all headed to the underground bunks,in the airport...

If anyone is headed to an underground bunker over these reported levels, then they are fools.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

No reason? Do you not understand what is happening in Japan? Half the time they are lying about the radiation level. Have you not noticed that every time we get to the Highest level that is supposed to be harmful, they raise it higher? Then when it hits that one, they raise it higher. Your government is not your friend my friend, but believe what you want.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

I agree. The underground facility is 88.5 sq miles long. But it's supposedly for "storage". They have other plans for that believe me.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by xKhaosXREVolutionXx

It's the calcium. Seaweed is a good source for it too. I'm going to put an article about it below this. Thank's for the tip!

The article is about supplements that can help with radiation, but I say why take a chemical isolate when you can eat a whole food. An example of a chemical isolate is vitamin C. It does not grow anywhere. Now you can make it (abscorbic acid) with chemicals or extract it from a food. But the only way to extract it from a food is with a chemical reaction with chemicals.

The article mentions calcium. Orange juice is a good source of calcium. An 8 fl oz glass of orange juice has 27 mg of calcium. But orange juice also is a great source of hesperidin and that is mentioned in the article. But watch out for the side effects of orange juice. The hesperidin in orange juice also lowers high blood pressure according to webmd.com.

The article talks about sodium alginate for radiation. Seaweed like kelp is a great source of sodium alginate. Also seaweed is the best food for getting iodine and that was already mentioned above as being in the article. This MD, Leo Galland, sure writes some great articles like this one.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AwareOfSurroundings

Come on now, Oranges also have "Boron", the stuff that helps deflect Neutrons. If possible I would recommend a juicer.

Yeah, I see that "someone" keeps modifing that Radiation Map:

Here are 2 snapshots of Radiation Map. The 1st one is March 28, 2011 and the second is March 29, 2011.

What goes through your ATS mInDz?!?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by spydrbyte25

I can't get your links to work....
so what are you saying is changed about the map?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

If you actually read the article I put on there it's says juice. And oranges only have 0.41 of Boron so why bother mention, Apples and others have more. It has more calcium then boron. Thanks though.

Quote "What goes through your ATS mindz???"

Why are you on here then if your going to criticize. If you haven't noticed, the government doesn't want you to know how much radiation there is. They change the high and low levels every freaking day it seems like. There is radiation, and they are high in some places. Believe it or not.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I read someplace on ATS that Iodine 131 spikes in the 100's to 120's cpm . The jet stream is right over Denver or near it last time I looked. Also winds were blowing out of the NW today. You might want to check other states to the NW of you for readings. I would check Washington, N-California. etc. That is if the station were in the path and same wind direction.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
anyone knows about a radiation monitor for europe??

thank you and be safe ppl!!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
"the radiation network" is a joke fi you ask me.

go to Ustream.tv and search "Geiger counter". they have live cams fixed on actual meters, not some random number on a map.

furthermore ive been monitoring these for 2 weeks now, and they ALL have numbers far higher than whats been on "the radiation network".

here in the bay area california ive seen it spike all the way to 500cpm once and 250 many times.

beware that website

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

yo matt,

fix your links.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SJE98
I read someplace on ATS that Iodine 131 spikes in the 100's to 120's cpm . The jet stream is right over Denver or near it last time I looked. Also winds were blowing out of the NW today. You might want to check other states to the NW of you for readings. I would check Washington, N-California. etc. That is if the station were in the path and same wind direction.

"CPM" just stands for "counts per minute". As a metric, it's very close to being completely useless without further information about what it's counting and how sensitive it is. By itself, no value in CPM tells us about what particular molecules are present, for the same reason the temperature of what's in your mug doesn't tell us what you're drinking.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The reason it is so high in Denver is because military families are being evacuated via DIA (DEN). The operation name is "Tamagachi". Several reserve Army, Air force and Navy personnel local do Denver are helping out this effort.

The *contamination* (not radiation) is being dragged in by the folks' shoes, luggage and clothing. Also, when the jetway touches the aircraft, baggage handlers touch landing gear, etc... that's what drags in the contamination.

God bless,
Av

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join