It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dont want to scare people... but...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
i'm pretty sure we're close to the "event" with these weird rumbling noises? that sounds like a football stadium sized UFO flying. then we have this...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

common.. hasn't anyone noticed in the last year the sudden 2000% increase in aliens in the multi media...

i have, my friends have.... their not the smartest, and I'm not the most brilliant but its obvious..

i hope i'm not right but this is weird... contacts coming
edit on 29-3-2011 by WanderingThe3rd because: oops

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

I could be crazy but I am contributing the majority of this type of thing to hyper-awareness. Essentially meaning that when people hear about something they tend to notice it more.

I had never even noticed how many Jeeps were on the road until I bought one and now I see them everywhere!

I think this is a similar phenomena and not necessarily anything bad coming our way...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

I really like that point!, it is a very true fact. I've had the same thing happen every time i get a new car..

but i'd also like to go back to this card

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I too, hope whatever is going on gets disclosed to us soon, but I have a feeling we aren't going to like it.

Oh and I see you got your thread title from baiters-are-us. I mean really..

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
i'm pretty sure we're close to the "event" with these weird rumbling noises? that sounds like a football stadium sized UFO flying. then we have this...

common.. hasn't anyone noticed in the last year the sudden 2000% increase in aliens in the multi media...

i have, my friends have.... their not the smartest, and I'm not the most brilliant but its obvious..

i hope i'm not right but this is weird... contacts coming
edit on 29-3-2011 by WanderingThe3rd because: oops

S&F for working on the puzzle. It will all be evident soon what is going on. We are definitely not operating with business as usual. You've hit the nail on the head, too, with your notice of the rumbling noises. I've posted another thread earlier this week that speculates that the rumbling could be cloaked UFOs. That idea is based on another ATS member thread, I think her name is "teeky", where she reports briefly seeing a cloaked UFO uncloak itself during a "rumbling" event.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
You're right!
In this year also about 4 films with alien premise are coming.
1.Cowboys and aliens
2.Super 8
3.Apollo 18
4.Battle LA.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Claudius
You're right!
In this year also about 4 films with alien premise are coming.
1.Cowboys and aliens
2.Super 8
3.Apollo 18
4.Battle LA.

Not only these four, there are many more to come in 2011, all somehow related to ET & alien stories:

I Am Number Four, The Thing, Extraterrestre, Altered States of Plaine, Dust, Nonstop, First Continuum, Mars Needs Moms, The Darkest Hour, Area 51, Monsters, Transformers 3, Battleship

and these are just the movies for 2011. Here's another thread on it with the movies for 2011&2012

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

I fail to see how an increase in fiction related to a particular subject has any bearing on reality. If that were the case it seems to me like we would have been attacked by aliens and 50-foot monsters time and time again back in the 50's and 60's when these were so popular.

Seriously, WTF?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
i know it won't mean anything to most people, but the past three nights in a row i've had essentially the same dream:

-me seeing strange stars in the sky
-the strange stars increase and are found all over the sky, uniformly
-nobody notices this even though i point it out
-then finally, during the day (or night, it's been both), the huge ships are no longer invisible, and huge craft are all over the skies
-then the dreams turn into people running from aliens, or being held by them, or being mentally interrogated by them, or just afraid of them
-they try to get in my head, and i keep running

it's all super haunting and not fun at all

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JustSomeIdiot

Yes, I too think films don't have anything to do with the reality.

I just think, that, well, people tend to believe in prophecies, and a lot of directors and studios are jumping in the 2012 wagon with films about aliens and disasters to try to scratch some money. I think it's all due to this, 2012 brings aliens to the discussion and those guys are not stupid.

Or maybe it's just a progression. Before, we have three or four directors doing alien stuff, now there is much more people directing films and I find it logical to have more alien movies.

I don't know what to think about all these events.. Maybe they were happening before until someone explained publicly their experience and people are more alert. The same with the jeeps the mate was telling.

But it could be something happening too.

But, damn, 'maybe', 'maybe, 'maybe'.. All the time. We just can suppose..
edit on 30-3-2011 by Spinotoror because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I think the films, depicting alien invasion or what have you, might not just be someone's over active imagination, I think the media is trying to pepare us for an alien invasion of the type; whether it be hostile or peaceful, they are getting us use to the idea that way when the time comes, we won't go into such a panic.

I think in the days to come we will be seeing more UFO/Alien contact occurances; the people will finally accept the "fact" that aliens are among us and then and only then will "they" decide to appear and make "their" presence known.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
There is also a lot of music on the radio lately about ET's or UFO's. More than usual.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Perhaps things are gaining momentum for sure, but I doubt they will lead to any public disclosure anytime soon.

Interesting observations nonetheless

join