It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Update: Something About to Go Down?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

link   

link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by Ainge

Well its a little too late for that Brewing mentions his service in virtually every post.

I look forward to it, sometimes he has to be very creative to work it in.

And I look forward to telling people. It seems to press the right buttons. My line of thinking...if you're gonna talk S*&^ about us here i am. I'm the underdog in this particular forum and i understand that. I've studied these threads for several years before ever posting and one day I just got tired of not speaking up for myself. I expected all I've gotten so far. I gotta admit...I feel like a leper in nudist colony here. It's amazing the hate that's communicated. Not only to me...but to anybody with conservative views. And we are the supposedly hate filled war mongers?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

I would advise getting the water out of the well as follows min. 1 gal per person per day for 6 months or more. It will be valuable when sthf.
30 day months avg. 5 people=150 gals. X 6 = 900 gals. or so but def. as much as possible

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Im sure they can, if they wanted they could be looking through your web cam..

annnyyway...

water...rain barrels hooked together, bury the pipes so they dont freeze and run a line into the basement...just to keep on topic so my posts dont get deleted
need a prefilter if you have a composition roof

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
It's probably the only way they can figure out what the hell is really going on. By coming on here.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Back to the topic, folks, now that the hilarious bit of silliness is over.\

Thank you

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowkat
reply to post by alyoshablue

Forgive my ignorance, I am trying to understand what DHS stands for, if you would let me know I would greatly appreciate it. I am intrigued by your post. I think we all have the feeling that something is definitely not right with our world.

It stands for Department of Homeland Security

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AmethystSD

Ok I will jump in right here. Yes there has been a lot of 1000's of these warnings from random people.
My brother, YES another brother told me thing. He has been with a major city sheriffs dept. for 23 years.
He won the Medal of Valor in 2009. He really is of the mindset "us (cops) vs. them". He has been apart of the dept's special emergency action response team for 3 years.
Let me break it down for you. The RESPONSE is giving police orders to civilians ONCE. then it is ON.
I love my brother, however we have been on complete opposite ends of the NWO arguement since forever.
He says he will do as he is ordered.
He has 3 times in the past 6 months. On thanksgiving, Christmas and on my birthday (the 3 times I have seen him in 2 years) to keep doing what I am doing. Have an immediate Evac plan and coordinate with others.
Take it for what you will.
All the advice given on this thread are great. BUT you need to coordiante with other like minded people.
in the event of a government martial law or need to EVAC you will need more eyes, ears and guns with you.
Just sayin... I live in the OC in so. cali.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
remember If you are buying seeds not to get the hybrid kind. They are only good for one season. Another words you can use them but can not regrow from the tomato seeds or whatever seeds.. I'm out seems they know how to kill a post take care yall
edit on 3/30/2011 by JerryB08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
www.denverpost.com...

WASHINGTON — The U.S. military expects to have 20,000 uniformed troops inside the United States by 2011 trained to help state and local officials respond to a nuclear terrorist attack or other domestic catastrophe, according to Pentagon officials.

The long-planned shift in the Defense Department's role in homeland security was recently backed with funding and troop commitments after years of prodding by Congress and outside experts, defense analysts said.

There are critics of the change, in the military and among civil-liberties groups and libertarians who express concern that the new homeland emphasis threatens to strain the military and possibly undermine the Posse Comitatus Act, a 130-year-old federal law restricting the military's role in domestic law enforcement.

But the Bush administration and some in Congress have pushed for a heightened homeland military role since the middle of this decade, saying the greatest domestic threat is terrorists exploiting the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction.

I wonder if this has anything to do with it? Having 20,000 troops on hand in 2011 for "domestic reasons" is a little convenient.

It kind of does make you think of the uprisings in the Mid East, and wonder if this isnt part of some plan for the corporatists to stage a coup in the US as an excuse to overturn the Constitution and seize our military.

Edit to add, pretty convenient we are having the threat of a "nuclear domestic attack" too, just like this 2008 article suggests.

edit on 30-3-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Sorry if I missed something but how exactly do you know this guy works for DHS? If true we have a problem.

I thought of all those possible scenarios but there are 3 possibilities in my head at the moment. I see all the indicators of a stock market sell off or crash due to all the factors, even though the fiscal report looks good. I think the earthquake will happen in Washington State, very soon and to re-build Seattle and the coastline would be too expensive. Last Martial law being enacted for any reason, having tanks parked at the stores and gas stations would be another good reason to stock up.

Most say stock up for 3 days to a couple weeks but SIX months? We’re talking about something extreme here. Most on ATS already know to stock up and have visited all the survival threads. Better safe than sorry. The “It can’t happen to me” or “I’ll steal a cow from a neighbor” doesn’t cut it. I prepare and don’t even live on a fault line, tornadoes’, hurricanes, etc. I’m expecting a total global economic collapse. When playing the stock market and you know that you can only continue to make more money is the time to get out.

Many are right when they mention Katrina. We can’t sit by and expect the government to come and help. It is up to each and every one of us to fend for ourselves. Otherwise you’ll be waiting a very long time for help to arrive. I also stock up on ammo and I’m prepared for those who didn’t plan ahead. Crime will be rampant.

Bartering will be dangerous. You can’t let anyone know what you have or they will kill you for it to feed their family.

Martial Law is what I fear the most, especially when growing our own food. See them below but can only occur for that reason. Not even Congress could help us, in the event they tried.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

National Security Act of 1947 allows for the strategic relocation of industries, services, government and other essential economic activities, and to rationalize the requirements for manpower, resources and production facilities.

1950 Defense Production Act gives the President sweeping powers over all aspects of the economy.

Act of August 29, 1916 authorizes the Secretary of the Army, in time of war, to take possession of any transportation system for transporting troops, material, or any other purpose related to the emergency. Expertise analyzing census
International Emergency Economic Powers Act enables the President to seize the property of a foreign country or national. These powers were transferred to FEMA in a sweeping consolidation in 1979.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I believe you are truthfully passing info along that you cannot confirm or deny. I appreciate how you came across. I have to ask a rhetorical question...why 6 months? If this is HUGE, which it sounds like, after 6 months were back to normal?! This isn't just about this post, I see "6months" stockpile regularly. So this is a question pointed towards everyone here, WHY 6 MONTHS?! If something apocalyptic is going to happen, I'm planning for a year. We have about 3 months as it is. I just never go much beyond that because most foods don't do well after 1.5 to 2 years. MRE's do but are super expensive.
So what's peoples thought on 6 months, most of you are pretty sharp and I expect some pretty logical explanations!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join