It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Update: Something About to Go Down?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

One thing about that calculator is you would need more than 14 gallons of water for 60lbs of legumes for one person.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I swear, these vague warnings keep piling up.

I heard the one from Lindsey Williams's source, fyi- the things he warns about usually come to pass like he tells it. I have been following him for years and I have been ahead of the curve because of it. If the argument is that NWO wouldn't want us warned, keep in mind that it is their religion they are supposed to give some warning to give us a chance to survive if we are smart and lucky. Religion isn't always logical, okay. And I doubt they are sitting around trying to fool us into storing things we would be using anyway. Williams isn't a toilet paper salesman.

Then SunnyDee on here is posting about what their friend said.

Then I heard from a friend of mine, on down the line, but it's a complicated scenario of what he knows and doesn't know. That I should get a passport to have ready in case I decide to leave the country for a while. That scared me worse than anything.

And usually when we get some scary rumor it comes with an approximate time frame, like a specific month or some projected threat, but this time it is just "stock up." ? This just feels different.

For those who want to calm down while they stockpile, David Wilcock on his website blog, Divine Cosmos, just posted a new blog and it is less alarmist than the other sources, but he figures these NWO people are getting ready to hit their bunkers and leave us to our own devices. He sees it as a good thing. I know ATS is not exactly his fan club, but it's nice, IMO, to read something a little more positive now and then.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
If he is really part of a "fight club" than he has banged out most of his brain cells. I wouldn't put much stock into anything he says.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

is there any site that has guides to prepare for an earthquake? im from manitoba canada and live closed to canadian shield fault lines, i have a weird feeling that our faults will soon waken.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
What is it going to hurt to have extra food and water? Nothing at all. BUT, what if you don't have it and something big does go down...No one to blame but yourself...This is not fear...it is sanity....Get your $hit and be ready.....Good Luck...Peace Out.....

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Maybe its the CA quake 9nania is talking of, or pole shifts in which case stocking up could be futile, or the new marid, heck homeland security has bought up millions of supplies ( or maybe just asked about buying them) Theirs some bunker in denver for the elite and military, the magnet poles are doing all kinds of things. I think i'll see tomorrow, but the weather here in Florida has been really strange for the last 3 days.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NRGFreq

Here are some awesome resources that you can read, download, watch, etc.:

1. From fellow ATS'er, NoRegretsEver: www.abovetopsecret.com...
2. Website where you can download many PDF's and videos: survivalblog.com...
3. Field Survival: www.themistsofavalon.info...
4. Top Ten: www.activistpost.com...

Success is when preparation meets with opportunity. All that really means is that in any scenario, having some know-how is better than having confusion. Again, who knows if anything will happen at all. However, I am sure that at sometime in your life, you'll be able to make use of it.
edit on 30-3-2011 by alyoshablue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

the credit derivaties is not $80 Trillion, it is between $600-$700 Trillion.

debtclock.org

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Awesome. you would like the book "Lights Out" if you haven't already read it.

www.frugalsquirrels.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by fatboyinternational

Ramen is best used a base to build on, but you need veggies, spices and meat (on a good day).

I eat it frequently according to variations of the following recipe:

cut up a carrot, a couple of green onions, about 1/3 of a bellpepper, broccoli, peas, mushrooms, etc. anything that you have. Try not to use the exact same ingredients or measures every time.

Fry the meat cut in small pieces, add the hard veggies and fry them for a minute or so with garlic and fresh ground pepper. If the meat lacks enough fats, fry it in a little peanut oil or similar. Add the water and the rest of the veggies, bring to boil and add the ramen.

In the bowl you serve it in, add the powder, a tablespoon or so of soy sauce, a teaspoon of worcestershire and another of balsamic or some other flavored vinegar, and a dash of lime or lemon. Add a few spoons of hot broth from the pan and mix it up, then add the ramen and veggies.

Yum...tasty, nutritious and variable.

Spices are compact, lightweight, and valuable...a good selection is a must-have in any good bob or house supply. Any excess is good trading material.

It takes very little to make a complete meal, just scale it up for the number of folks you feed.
edit on 30-3-2011 by apacheman because: sp

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
You visit several websites. It's good to have an open mind these days and be educated on many fields. I feel something will happen soon. America is in bad shape now. Like a fighter on his knees. One more hit like a big earthquake or another false flag could really do a lot of harm.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I would submit that if you are in need of 6 months of food and water then you will be in need for a lifetime of finding food and water. All S will breakout if everyone in the US does not have food for a week, let alone 6 months. 6 months of food may buy you time to relocate or trade for relocation, all depending on whatever it is before us and whether it is manmade or not.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Yea, I believe this completely. . . I mean, come on, he is in a fight club!

But with that out of the way I still have an idea that things are about to change for the worse also. But if they do and you live dependent on society like so many people do, water and food will only go so far. So do what I do enjoy every day like it is going to be your last and go to sleep upset every night that nothing has happened yet. I can't wait for something to happen, life here in the usa has gotten pretty boring.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

Wish I had a deep well and bunker...........my dreams are coming more and more frequently of starving, fire, flooding and general chaos.

Food - Well this is really going to gross you out but remember we are talking survival.

A couple big bags of dog or cat food (dry) has a shelf life of a couple years.

Yep, you heard right.

Our friend gave us a 50lb bag when we had our last dog, it was a two year old bad...................I actually tried one piece
and than gave Odie some and he did fine.

The fricking bag was two years old...................Iams for Seniors.

It's not steak, corn on the cob or potato salad, but several bags of the stuff would keep you alive for awhile if you had a deep enough, water proof hole high in the mountains.

Even with the valium, I'm still getting bits and pieces of dreams that something is coming our way.

I don't exactly fear death - it's just the dying part that bothers me. I don't like pain.

Buckle up kiddies, I think the ride has already begun.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AmethystSD

Funny you mention pass port..................we have a friend that said we should have ours in order and be ready to leave at a moments notice.

I won't leave without my dog though.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Edit to add-Wonder why people are giving such warnings, yet we have no idea which catastrophe would bring these on.
reply to post by SunnyDee

The feared "brown dwarf" "the second sun" will be visible naked eye worldwide. The TPTB will no longer be able to hide the presence of the inbound planetary object. Their lies will be exposed. People will distrust the authority in general and it will cause panic world wide. People will start to relocate causing massive civil unrest. I would like to think this will cause the end of the Papal authority of the catholic church. All the lies of the TPTB in the past will be exposed all at once. UFO, JFK, Free Energy Device, Federal Reserve and the following Criminal Power Grip will be exposed.

I would think this will bring the new revolution, including the scientific one. Mass will die, but not to the level of extinction.

We will restart with the better world. God help us.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
What good is a typical bunker in an earthquake!
How can anyone surmise how they are going to protect themselves if they don't even know what is going to happen?
Solar flare = go underground
tsunami = build an ark
earthquake = learn to fly
global nuclear war = find another planet

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Be aware that bunkers and food stashes would not have helped the coastal Japanese. The bunkers and food stashes would have been wiped away along with their homes.

Is your home threatened by anything nearby? Ocean, waterways, faults, hills, refineries, targets, a large cluster of people living in poverty with nothing to lose?

As an fyi, I recently learned from California news channels that hillside homes usually don't have flood insurance. Landslides caused by rain are considered a flood. Red tagged home owners had no flood insurance, no house, no belongings (or bunker or food stash or ammo or physical metals), and no place to go.
edit on 30-3-2011 by dbriefed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
On the drudge report there is a link to CBS Chicago. The story says that terrorists are claiming to have hidden 160 nuke bombs across the USA. It's probably that. IF it's true

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatboyinternational

I'm not sure that you could safely store water for more than a couple of weeks. Personally I bought a back pack water purifier that can filter up to 500 gal of water for long term.

There are also cleanliness issues anyone ( female ) might want to consider.
You can buy a toilet seat that fits on a 5 gal bucket at Cabellas with the supporting enzymes tablets.
Because s#@!t happens.

There are alot of areas to consider for a 6 month period of time.

Check this out, I am storing my water like this... LINK

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join