It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable Proof - Attacks on Libya Planned Over Five Years In Advance - Video from 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

This is a video interview of General Wesley Clark, former US presidential candidate, dating back to March 2, 2007. He is commenting on the beginning of the Iraq invasion as well as other subjects.

Pay attention to what he says right around the 1:34 mark of the video, refering to a memo that was handed down outlining a designed plan to invade and take over seven countries, one being Libya.

The plan is well underway. Always remember boys and girls......nothing in the world of politics and war happens by accident. Just like 9/11, what you are seeing now is the continuation of the plan for world take over. 9/11 was the catalyst and the trigger for all of the events that have taken place and are taking place right before our very noses.

This whole attack has nothing to do with spontaneous revolution by the people of Libya and everything to do with planned invasion and occupation.

Deception is at hand.
edit on 3/29/11 by BlackOps719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Things that make ya go hmmmm

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I hate to shake your conspiracy tree but the military have plans to invade pretty much every country on earth, its called planning. And they would be stupid not to - who knows where the next major event will crop up, so its best to be prepared in advance, then any future possible plans can be implemented with only slight detail changes.

As for Libya, don't forget it was the rebels who begged NATO to intervene - I for one would have told them to sort it out themselves rather than become embroiled in another 'please help us, no wait we hate you' BS war. The allied armed forces can't win - intervene and get accused of trying to police the world, or sit back and watch and be accused of allowing genocide to happen.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 3finjo

But dont you see? The whole rebel in distress b.s. was a dog and pony show, a farce.

This attack was pre-meditated and planned half a decade before this manufacture revolution even started.

It is a sham, there is no revolution, only the NWO moving in to do what they have been planning to do since before 9/11/01.

Invade and occupy sovereign nations under the guise of humanitarian intervention and the war on terror.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

This video was very informative and interesting, I had never heard of the march 19th thingy.

one question that has been plaguing me lately, it seems that lots of info concerning different aspects of the corruption of our government are being released and manifested
things that incite shame, hate and anger, both from within and outside the USA, and it's being done so matter-of-factly by those in the know.
It makes me wonder what the intention is? because you know that if our government didn't want these things released they would not be.
Is it to desensitize us for what is coming in the future?
Is it to insite riots?

or maybe Iv'e just been spending to much time here, ( very addicting )
but seriously there must be and end game to it.

edit on 29-3-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 3finjo

The oldest trick in the book
Problem, Reaction, Solution has been used by TPTB for thousands of years.
They cause the problem, wait for the reaction (oh help us please), and of course the solution (sure we will help you but you need to sacrifice everything to us and we will solve the problem).

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by infojunkie2

This video was very informative and interesting, I had never heard of the march 19th thingy.

one question that has been plaguing me lately, it seems that lots of info concerning different aspects of the corruption of our government are being released and manifested
things that incite shame, hate and anger, both from within and outside the USA, and it's being done so matter-of-factly by those in the know.
It makes me wonder what the intention is? because you know that if our government didn't want these things released they would not be.
Is it to desensitize us for what is coming in the future?
Is it to insite riots?

or maybe Iv'e just been spending to much time here, ( very addicting )
but seriously there must be and end game to it.

edit on 29-3-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

I think a lot of the stuff is being l;eaked out against the will of TPTB, and no doubt damaging and shameful stuff that will make playing the role of heroic hero and savior much more difficult for the US military....no more hearts and minds being won with this stuff.

I also think a lot of it is being release for the sole purpose of alienating the American people from the rest of the world. I think the more Americans are hated and criticized by the rest of the world, the more likely they are to stand behind our criminal government and the actions they take around the world.

Even illegally invading and occupying multiple sovereign foreign nations.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Yes, things that make you go hmmmmm....
I wonder why the video creator decided to make Minerva the Roman goddess of War? Minerva was the Greek Athena's counterpart. The Goddess of Wisdom, and Minerva was also the goddess of arts and education.
edit on 29-3-2011 by kyred because: To clarify one difference between Athena and Minerva. The war part.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

I could honestly care less about anything posted in the video beyond the 1:50 mark. The first two minutes are what matter.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I agree with you wholeheartedly about the first part of the video, but I wonder why the video creator decided to toss in the bogus things about Minerva being the Roman Goddess of War. What was that for?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by laslidealist

someone has been reading David Icke

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I don’t think this is proof.

In the context of the events of the last few months this cannot have been orchestrated by some all powerful NWO or government. It’s the result of a number of states in the Middle East growing some balls and getting rid of their dictators. If this was a single event and did not have the history of the last few months then i would believe that it is possible this has been planned, however in context of the year thus far i do not think there is any way this could possibly have been pre-planned by western forces. Events in the Middle East are spectacular enough without trying to add in some conspiracy, the “undeniable” proof that the events in the Libya were not planned in advance lies in the history of the past year.

As another poster has already pointed out, Governments like America are constantly planning for contingencies and that is what the guy in the video is talking about. Don’t you think that if any of this was true they would have had him silenced?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
the ADMITTED "al cia duh" rebels just created their own private central bank and created their own oil export company...

21stcenturywire.com...

nuff said
edit on 30-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Well....I would sort of disagree.

You have an American four star general saying in plain English that he was briefed on a Libyan invasion several weeks after the 9/11 attacks. This interview itself was done in 2007, so I would say that lends some credibility to the fact that the whole thing was pre-fabricated.

But alas....go on believing that all of this revolution in the middle east is spontaneous....after 10,000 years of the same.

top topics

join