It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOHO hiccuped revealing large UFO and something else!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
OK, like most people I get home and load all my favourite pages which includes the SOHO website LINK TO SOHO WEBSITE. As I was also making dinner I loaded in 3 days worth of data. When I actually watched it, I was aware of the considerable number of streaks that came from around the Sun towards the SOHO sats. Then I notied the black screen and reset the start point and skipped along until I got this this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f78708e04c80.jpg[/atsimg]

As you can clearly see in the white ring there is what looks like a "Destiny" (Star Gate Universe) style object. I am also Intrigued by data seen at 7 O'çlock on the main filter. Way too small to be our Sun, too rounded to be a flare. Is that the second object (Tyche, Planet X, Nirubu, Elenin) people are looking for?

It is difficult to say what is going on in the frame, but i know the UFO object is not a bit of dust on the camera lense! and the lower left object is not a flare as the sun is no where near it!

Two strange things in one frame! and how straneg for NASA to let this one go to the public!
edit on 29/3/2011 by theregonnakillme because: Spelling error in title

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

This has already been posted... I know it has been posted before... Maybe a mod can help find it...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by xShadow13

Well it wasn't posted by me, and I could not find anything when I checked first. I was very excited though
and might have missed it

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

... Bots? A guy makes a crack about what a little smudge-like image and you accuse him of being a bot?

That thing doesn't look like anything. It's probably some sort of graphical error. But I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt and see what some real image knowing folk say.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Sometimes they are quite on point and other times seems like it is actually a person. I think they monitor the ones they want and insert a sheepbot to try harder.

UPDATE:
the bot got a star

edit on 29/3/2011 by theregonnakillme because: update

... You're very confusing. Are you being serious? Do you really think that guy's a bot? Because this is not computing. Logic circuits shutting down... I mean, er, DANGER, DANGER WILL ROBINSON!

Seriously, though, it's rare to see a thread so masterfully derailed by its own author... I was hoping for some replies as to why it's not an Image Artifact and such. Can you defend your allegation beyond "It looks like a spaceship and anyone who thinks it looks like a chess piece is a bot!"?
edit on 29-3-2011 by Solasis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Yes it was posted yesterday I believe, complete with a video from some aussie guy giving complete commentary and several other photos .. lol it was interesting but mostly the thread seemed to think it was like most of these SOHO videos.. either a glitch, or the ISS

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
You know...the older I get, the more it seems that the smallest things confuse the heck out of me.

Isn't it?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

Enough with the off-topic posts. Please post according to the topic at hand which is:SOHO hiccuped revealing large UFO and something else!

Thank You

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb8dcd2e0aee.jpg[/atsimg]

I was going to say it reminded me of the Cygnus from Disney's "The Black Hole" starring Anthony Perkins when I remembered this very same thingie has appeared in other NASA images. See the threads referenced below.

Why have NASA removed these images?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Truly Amazing Sun UFO - best I've seen or is it an artifact?

NASA Stereo-Behind UFO?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a7a0bb1b750.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Nah it is obviously a Klingon Vor'Cha Class destroyer. Beware the Klingon Empire!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It's not the Cygnus they have orbiting the Sun, but it sure seems like they have something in orbit.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f5c1b50ef86d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

Thread closed.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
A thread on this topic already exists here.

Please add your comments to the thread linked above.

Closed.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

new topics

top topics

join