It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fahrenheit lies??? whatever....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by setecastronomy
Aretha Franklin said it best… You’d better THINK.

You obviously haven't followed this advice.

Lets start with Michael Moore’s connection of the Saudi’s and other KNOWN terror sponsors giving George H.W. Bush’s company 1.6 billion (or something along those lines)

It's the Carlyle Group. Moore never said that this was Bush's company, only that he was a director. The amount was $1.4 billion. Why did you bring this up?

Then about the Moving Osama’s family members from the country after September 11, 2001 at the governments expense.

Moore never said the flights were at government expense. Again, why do you bring this up? You have brought up two facts from the movie and inaccurately characterized them. What is your point?

Any more “facts” concerning Moore’s load of bollocks (reference Eddie Izzard or a British person) please mention them.

OK. Here are two facts to debunk. After talking to reporters about terrorism, George Bush said "Watch this drive." On 9/11, after being told that the second plane had crashed into the WTC, George Bush remained in the Florida classroom for seven minutes. Since both these facts are documented on videotape, I will interested in your explanation of why these videotapes are obviously fake.

What I am proposing: Moore fans, you provide documented or published articles referring to Moore’s claims and I will then debunk them with documented and published articles.

OK. Here is an article published on the internet by Michael Moore which lists many of the major facts in Fahrenheit 9/11. For each fact he provides the sources he used, with links when available.

Fahrenheit 9/11 Notes + Sources

Please notice that there are six pages of facts, so you will be busy for awhile. Please do not tell me that Michael Moore is not an acceptable source. Michael Moore is obviously an expert on what facts are in Fahrenheit 9/11. I will be waiting for you to debunk each of these facts with documented and published articles, as you promised.

[edit on 7/25/2004 by donguillermo]

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by setecastronomy
If you think that we are in this war for “Bush’s oil,” I would like to remind you to look at the news footage from 9/11 and the beheading videos from the many American citizens who have been killed by the Iraqis.

Oh yes, 907 American soldiers and a small number of hostages have died in Iraq... they hadn't done anything, except invade these people's country, so of course it's totally confusing why these Iraqis would push the cruelty so far as to kill Americans!

And how many Iraqis have died? How many thousands? Does it even matter to you? How many Iraqi lives is an American life worth?

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
What's really funny is watching you people thrash this around amongst yourselves....haven't you figured out that nobody else cares about this thread!!!!!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join