It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know, What is Sara Palins presidential agenda?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
We hear her continuously slam Obama and his administration, But, what does she plan on bringing to the table for america if she were to be elected president of the united states? I have yet to hear one of her agendas if elected. I jsut opened my e-mail and lo-and-behold another palin slams Obama newsmax.com if your itnerested here is her recent nonsense speeches..
Palin Blasts Obama Libya Speech: Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin says President Barack Obama’s address to the nation Monday night was “profoundly disappointing” because he did not articulate the end game in Libya and did not press that Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi must be ousted from power. Palin also said on Fox News that Obama’s inconsistencies are just making the message “worse” and U.S. interests are not met if Gadhafi remains.

“I think that was a profoundly disappointing speech because it proved that the ‘Obama Doctrine’ is still full of chaos and questions,” Palin told Fox News’ Greta Van Susteren after

Read more on Newsmax.com: Palin Blasts Obama Libya Speech
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!
www.newsmax.com...

personally Im tired of her squeeky voice that tells me nothing about her...peace to america and the world
edit on 29-3-2011 by wlmgsmn because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2011 by wlmgsmn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Sarah Palin is an absolute joke of a leader and a clueless diplomat, she would be torn to pieces at every debate and be the coffin nails on any Republican credibility.

I don't think that the PTB would trust her with being the most important puppet in the world.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadMagician
Sarah Palin is an absolute joke of a leader and a clueless diplomat, she would be torn to pieces at every debate and be the coffin nails on any Republican credibility.

I don't think that the PTB would trust her with being the most important puppet in the world.

yes she would be tore up against any presidential candidate, im just so tired of seeing her nonsense and i dont get why the media play sher up like they do...she is a no go go away woman who has media addiction and needs to shut up

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
She plans to let tptb tell her what to do. Duh.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlmgsmn

Originally posted by BadMagician

yes she would be tore up against any presidential candidate, im just so tired of seeing her nonsense and i dont get why the media play sher up like they do...she is a no go go away woman who has media addiction and needs to shut up

Keep in mind that in America, the female role models are:

Kim Kardashian - Slept with Ray J on film to launch her TV career.
Snookie - Drunk ho adorned goddess by the masses.

This country is retarded and people want dumb-asses to rule them. How else do we explain the state of the union?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Sarah Palin doesn't have a clue what she would do if she was elected.

She probably would just quit after a year in office giving a strange rant about dead fish and the main stream media to pursue a book deal.

Although, I do believe that she could do a good job along with the TEA Party in helping the protesters in the Middle East, I believe that they should all go over there and help the protesters out.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Why would anyone but a fool vote for someone who resigned an important position (Gov) for which they campaigned and were elected to run for another, more important position (POTUS)? Isn't that rewarding a quitter? What then would be their resolve to finish office if the "going got tough",,,,when they could quit and write another best seller for an even bigger pay day?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
How quickly we forget 2008.

And I don't like Palin too much. That is to say, she is hot, but not country leading material.

She can hold her own in a debate.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Please keep in mind that her only purpose is to allow Obama another 4 years of pushing forward the globalists agenda.

There are enough brainwashed FOX viewers that will make it look close.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
How quickly we forget 2008.

And I don't like Palin too much. That is to say, she is hot, but not country leading material.

She can hold her own in a debate.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

She can???? Ive certainly never seen it....

join