It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Kalamazoo....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
YES KALAMAZOO!

I've been lurking on here for about a month or so and I finally reached my tipping point and signed up. I've been interested in the Universe and all its glory for just about all of my 31 years here on Earth. I like pondering all the different possibilities of the "who, what, when, where and why."

Anyways, just thought I'd extend a hello to everyone. I look forward to hearing and sharing thoughts with everyone.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

Hi MJZoo, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

Welcome to ATS. There is tons of stuff on space and astronomy on here. Also, everything else like, disasters, politics, general stuff etc.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
ah the first electric guitar I had was a Kalamazoo
so had to stop by and say- yo!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I bid welcome to you from Saline, Michigan.

We're home of something or other, I forget what. At any rate, welcome to ATS.

By the way, I'll be sure to send some chemtrails your way to spell out your name.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hello from South Bend and welcome!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hello from Grand Rapids. I'm just next door to you practically. I hope you enjoy your time here, and the best advice I can give you that the moderators haven't already posted is this:

1. Make sure to use the search bar, and research your posts thoroughly. Most long time members hate it when there are ten threads on the same subject, even topics that were discussed months/years ago unless said topic is personally relavent to you.

2. Read, research and then post your topic. Make sure you understand the topic you are starting, otherwise you are no any better off than the people you are asking the questions of. If you can't find it, then post very specific questions so that the ATS community may answer them. Nothing is worse than:

"Are aliens real? -- Discuss"

Be specific and detailed with your posts, people will respond positively if you are thorough, precise and focused on your topic of discussion.

Good luck, hope to see you around the forums.

King

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!! This is a great forum and I am sure you will find plenty to occupy your time here.

I am in Texas, but have a brother that lives in Kalamazoo!! How do you like the area??

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Welcome!

Used to live near St. Joseph's. Been to Kzoo a few times myself.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Hello there, welcome

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Welcome from a few hundred miles north of you! More Michiganders on here than I expected!
It is great to see, for sure

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Welcome MJZoo,

I just started today ATS and going to be interesting to share stuff and different stuff hope you are liking ATS so far haha well have a great day!!!

new topics

top topics

join