It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check your radiation level on EPA nationwide interactive map.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
EPA Radnet I found in interesting that in my area, Knoxville, TN, that there was a couple of spikes right before the Japan EQ. The site said this could be due to electrical activity. Reminded me of HAARP. Anyway check it out.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Thanks for the link!
Louisville,Ky looks ok for now.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thewanger

yea just like the rest let me know when i glow www.epa.gov... cdxnode64.epa.gov...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Why are the levels so high right before the Japan quake in Miami?

Or am I reading it wrong?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thewanger

i have no idea if it means anything but in grand junction CO close to where i live had some huge spikes up to 600 before the japan quake. again i have no knowledge of how this works... just throwing it out there

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unthought Known
Why are the levels so high right before the Japan quake in Miami?

Or am I reading it wrong?

Didn't we have a solar flare hit us around then?
It picks up solar radiation also,so maybe that could have triggered the earthquake there.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I can't get the data from the link to display.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewanger
EPA Radnet I found in interesting that in my area, Knoxville, TN, that there was a couple of spikes right before the Japan EQ. The site said this could be due to electrical activity. Reminded me of HAARP. Anyway check it out.

It's very convenient that they are posting the data in CPM (counts-per-minute), not something meaningful. Check out this thread

Like those radiation monitoring sites that just give a readout in CPM. Unless they tell us the calibration factor for those sensors they are using, then all that data is totally useless, and their whole “radiation monitoring network” is a total waste of time.

new topics

top topics

join