It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone heard a morse code, yesterday at night?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I heard this sound last night. I wasn't sure if it was coming from inside my ears or from an external source. I covered my ears with a thick down duvet. The sound stopped. When I removed the duvet the sound was audible again.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyJude
Probably hypnagogic auditory hallucinations.

lol gotta love it how scientists always come up with weird definitions for anything that they can't explain. So they're explaining the unknown using known words in order to get a sense of safety. Instead of getting out of the box, they try to bring what's outside in

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I heard the morse code when i was 17 in Tacoma Washington,i was babysitting my baby nephew,i was downstairs reading a book and listening to the radio i kept hearing this noise which i thought was the radio so i turned it off,but the sound of the morse code kept on sort of dit dit dot dit dot dot dit sort of sound now i have a high pitch humming noise sometimes i hear, very annoying when i tried to sleep so i have background noise to drown it out

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

jasmine23
I heard the morse code when i was 17 in Tacoma Washington,i was babysitting my baby nephew,i was downstairs reading a book and listening to the radio i kept hearing this noise which i thought was the radio so i turned it off,but the sound of the morse code kept on sort of dit dit dot dit dot dot dit sort of sound now i have a high pitch humming noise sometimes i hear, very annoying when i tried to sleep so i have background noise to drown it out

Taos Hum us what you are hearing.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

wcitizen
I heard this sound last night. I wasn't sure if it was coming from inside my ears or from an external source. I covered my ears with a thick down duvet. The sound stopped. When I removed the duvet the sound was audible again. [/quote

Yeah same here. I heard morse code sitting on the couch in the den of my house. I only heard the morse code only when I sat on the couch leaned back. Whenever I moved I couldn't hear it.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

gnostician
l hear that all the time, but in my case the morse code is related to the electrical system of my house.

No idea what it is for, maybe somebody with skills in electronics can explain?
edit on 29-3-2011 by gnostician because: (no reason given)

Its the thingy that turns the hot water on and off, I forget what its called , its a signal from the electric company to switch the hot water on or off using the off peak electricity at the cheaper rate. "The ripple" or something like that.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join