It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone heard a morse code, yesterday at night?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hello.

Yesterday (03-30-2011), at exactly 1:06am, I was trying to sleep in my bed. I was falling asleep (I don't know why but these days I'm having difficult time to sleep though I'm really tired everyday), and I started to hear a 'song' or a signal, similar to morse code.

It was a series of a single high pitched sound, with no rythm. The sound was pretty similar to morse code, if not the same. It lasted seven, eight or nine seconds. It wasn't periodical, it didn't repeat nor it had repeated parts.

While I was hearing with just one ear (the other one was muffled with the pillow, though when I sit up I listened with both) and almost parallel to the floor, I could realize from where it was coming. It was in the direction of the window, so it had to come from the outside. It didn't come from inside the room.

I stood looking at the contaminated sky that had some clouds for two or three minutes, facing all the directions the building let me.

My window and my bed are oriented to the east, exactly. Due to this building I could face northeast, east, and southeast, and something like 105 degrees. Something a little less than half the sky, in short words.

No lights, no other sounds, and just a plane crossed this dark looking painting in the last minute I stood looking.

I wasn't sleeping, nor dreaming when this happened.

I live in a flat, 6th floor, in Spain, GMT+1. So if anyone from the US heard it, it would have been.. in the evening? (this sentence was written exactly 24 hours after this event, and I haven't heard anything)

My family was sleeping, my brother (whose room is next to mine) always has his window closed, and my neighbours were sleeping too. And of course my brother doesn't have a morse code machine nor he would use it at night, lol.

Also, this night and previous nights, I haven't heard my neighbours making noise nor this unidentified sound. I haven't heard that 'song' before, at all.

Nothing came to my mind while I was listening to it, I didn't know what to think neither how to act for a minute.

I don't know morse code so I don't know if it was a message or random pulses.

I'm writing this cause a lot of people have been hearing deep noises (first with that weird video some posts below this) all around the world. I guess you have been more alert to any weird sound, so maybe someone has heard this too.

The procedence of the sound is completely unknown, I'm not stating it is caused by aliens.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Spinotoror because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Strange.. I live in indiana and at around 2 am i heard the sound you are talking about..

To me it was almost vibrational in my ear, or maybe some type of frequenciess.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Probably hypnagogic auditory hallucinations.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
l hear that all the time, but in my case the morse code is related to the electrical system of my house.

No idea what it is for, maybe somebody with skills in electronics can explain?
edit on 29-3-2011 by gnostician because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
i live in mobile alabama and last night me and my girlfriend heard the same thing around 1230 pm cst for about 7 or 8 seconds

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
omg no freaking way i heard this weird sound in my left ear it kept doing what u said but it came back atleast 3 times then it went away.

i also have been really tired but couldnt sleep for the past week and this is real weird because i fell asleep at 930(20 mins b4 the sounds) and then i woke up at 2 and then couldnt sleep till 540 it was weird to hear this sound it kinda freaked me out and i thought i was going crazy

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
ok i am in eastern NC and about 12:30 i heard a high pitch constant noise. I thought it was a space heater i had plugged in because heater was broke and it was COLD here last night. I thought i was just tripping out and played it off until i turned heater off and it then became evident it was from outside. What in the world (or out of this world) would it be? Cant be what some of these others are offering as substitutes if we all heard it from many miles of separation. This cant be good!
edit on 3/29/2011 by earthart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I wanna hear the weird sound too, all I been hearing is the stupid beverly hillbillys song in my head.

did yall have to strain to hear it?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

no but like comment before mine it faded to nothing and came back. It was a high pitch warble.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
It's auditory hallucinations.. I have them all the time.

In your case Hypnagogia is the cause.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by heyJude

thanks for the diagnosis but im sticking to a true noise that i heard. I dont have these ever so your telling me they just started last night. Are you diagnosing all these other people at the same time!!?!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I have awakened to that sound a few times... it does sound just like morse code... upon researching I learned that there is in fact a type of ringing in the ear (tinnitus) that makes this sound. I am not saying that is what you heard, but it worked for me so I went with it!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by earthart

No, I'm saying it's Hypnagogia in your case.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Spinotoror

I have been getting a morse code like disturbance on my tv but I have not tried to decipher it.....yet.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Australia, around 1:30am.

Heard it too.
Thought it was a neighbours mobile phone alarm beeping.

Weird.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by heyJude

sorry!! misunderstood you. I was wide awake though. Ill look into that though! Thanks for thought!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Spinotoror

Related?

Weird Stuff This Morning
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=10942164#pid10942164

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I would prefer a tone similar to the one in Close Encounters tho.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
blog.libero.it...

edit on 3/29/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
what does this message above have to do with anything were hearing ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join