It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI asks public for help breaking encrypted notes tied to 1999 murder

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by johngrissom

DNS look up 99.84.8 or 82 AOL America on line 99.84 a radio station.............lots of possibilities..seems like pages from a book 71, 74, 75 oh well...................

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SlyingFaucers

I liked the idea of getting a solid copy....There are some possible differences when you look at the note vs the typed versions.......We also need a list of facts that are real and solid. We need to know all there is to know about this guy. We need the file to help. Did he speak other languages? Did he talk with an accent? Who were his friends. Codes are to hid conversations and facts from others and usually there are several people involved unless this is a treasure map which I doubt. What crimes did he commit? It would be a lot easier for us all if each of us did not have to solve the case piece by piece....

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

NCBE is abbrev for National City Bankshares.............

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr1977

So do you think who ever solves this, if anyone, is the killer? We all better quit if that's the case............I like the challenge though...............forward

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by e1mar

If the nurse did it and there were other bodies found in the same field...........maybe you just found the serial killer. Seems like that is what most of the treads point to........

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ScorpioRising

It is interesting that the Post Office has large metal mail boxes by apartments and businesses and on corners for the mail and parcels to be put into called Neighborhood, Delevery, and Collection,Box Units, NDCBU's which is very similar to what is written...another fact is that the parcel lockers have numbers in the 70s stamped into them. Could this be a drop for something?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

WHy were paragraphs or groups of stuff circled in odd ways? You would think who ever wrote it would know that the topics were seperated based on content and would not need circled. What do you think?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by paearmor

Maybe area 51 would be better......they have aliens to help and other alphabets to work with......that would be out of this world.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Does anyone know if this 'code' has been officially cracked yet? I've seen mentions on the web that it has but no official word from the FBI.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sciontist
reply to post by thePharaoh

except for the RCBRN....

Hello "Scion",
I like what you did because I don't have coloured pencils...lol...but could you just do it again and colour ALL the NCBE. You left some out in your note and then re-post ?
Also "RCmSP"comes up in both pages. The "on"is seperate and also is on the notes page and the P1page as well as that thing that looks like "nurse" or narse" ? And the PRSE also is on the first note.
And of course WLD seems highly important....and XL...

Nice job, I really think it's not a good idea to type the letter out because there are so many letters that are written in a hasty way, specially on the "NOTES" page.

For instance 99.84.5 or 99.84. S ? then Z or 2 ? or ER+E or ERTE ? Also sometimes the "R" looks like "h" or "Q". or "8".

There are some"N" that look like a seperation as the space is bigger and some "N" look like they form a word.
2 signs and one "n" totally look like they are"symbolic" signs or shorthand....that look like a D or O. (Inbetween S and E before 74 NCBE and on the Notes page on the line of 35 ......between XE and KRSE PSESHLE )

Btw, I'm sure I've seen my mom using that sign when she worked in a chemical company as a secretary. So it might ring a bell to some ?

I remember a Chess Player from NY.He wrote in codes almost all the time. He was a black american btw. And...into bets aswell.

So...I'm going with those that said it has to do with betting and/or speculation - drugs - plants and maybe cars (meachanics). Either way, 194 WLD's NCBE looks like the amazing news and conclusion of his studies.
To me page P1 seems like a theory based on observations / and / or experiments he did and wrote down on the "notes" page.
If we look at it that way it could actually make sense. Remember how in school if you have to solve an equation or a problem we actually use the same words over and over again, then add, multiply...etc...

Also TOTE is related to games but also means = the mathematical operation of combining or adding two numbers to obtain an equal simple amount or total.

RCMSP : is a modulo scheduling problem where the resource constraints are adapted from the renewable resources of the resource constrained project scheduling problem.

(lol...- I know he is a high school drop out....but anyways....some mechanics are too and yet might understand that...) Anyways I simplified it to - if the conditions stay stable....or something in that order...

But total WLD n WLDNCBE in the end of P1 and it at least makes sense...the result is you have 194 WLD that will be from NCBE.

It also looks like you can get that "WLD" in different forms.XL or associated with " STS" mE XL or with RCBR.

Now how has this to do with betting ? Well, in horse -racing for instance breeders speculate on genes factor and products of winners. If he has been a groom in a breeding facility he probably would have got some insight to it. Also medications are administered to the animals. Maybe he found out about something ?

Hmm, now I'm thinking however that if you breed a certain type of plants it might be the same thing. Well I go with the horses. Makes it easier for me.
Here are the words I replaced:
AL = All
ON= On
WLD = Top Gene
RCBNSE= Race
PRSE= (Pur Race = Thouroghbred Winner)
little n = and
KLSE-LRSTE-TRSE-TFRNE-TFXLI-TCXL- ....horse names (the T are of the same blood lines) I'm going to give them random names
XL= increases big time, large, get's bigger

On NOTES first paragraph 2nd line:

"PUT Tiger on Pur Race = Thouroghbred Winner Top Gene of NCBE
and Top Gene increase big time (RCMSP= if conditionsare respected...) we get NEW Top Gene STSmE big time.

(I skip the next paragraph...but NmRse could logically be another horse ? from NPRSE inc - I'm going to call it Nelly )

3rd paragraph
I replace RCBNSE by race...
the rest may be locations or the administration and quantity of that product....or timing for how fast the horses run ? don't know

Anyways I'm not sure race is a good replacement but....right now I leave it.

4th paragraph
....Nelly 1 and 2 and trail to Race.....NTSRCKS
....makes....RBSE from NCBE beccomes big'R.

P1
2nd line

TFRNE (ThunderFire) and 'q tNSE and PBSE ?at the race of NPRSE inc.

3rd line
PRSE= (Pur Race = Thouroghbred Winner) Nelly ...PRE HLD wLD NCBE (big Thunderfire, big TC NCBE)

-> many times origins ofthe horses will be abbreviated like that. Mother, Father and Mother's father or from which Stables they come - which could be NCBE

4th line
my sloppy interpretation because I'm too lazy to re-write the codes:
all "product" mixes of NCBE result in a Top Gene race Pur Race = Thouroghbred Winner.

5th line
Top gene race and ..................CRSLE -CTT RSE WLD NCBE
could mean that this TOP GENE or drug ? was also running through the veins of CRSLE and CC horses.

6th line
All NCBE Top Genes ..................within ?.....LISE RLSE n.....always NCBE Top Gene

7th line
(NOPFSE ......)
Seems like he's saying that this might not make any god damm sense but....
or it's another explanation but it's certainly an explanation.
Then we've got our horses back....

(TENE, TFRNE, NCBR owned or infected ?by NCBE )

(FIRSE Pur Race = Thouroghbred Winner on DE 71) NCBE
(CDNSE Pur Race = Thouroghbred Winner on SOE 74) NCBE
(PR7SE Pur Race = Thouroghbred Winner on REDE 75) NCBE

TF RCMSP = all conditions stay the same SOLE mRDELUSE TOTE WLD n WLD NCBE
(194 WLD'S NCBE) (TRFXL)

So it could mean that if you continue in that progression if all conditions stay the same you'll end up with a very high WLD's factor and that all relates or will/is owned by NCBE.

As I went along it might be easier to transfer my logic here to plants, drugs, chemicals ormaybe even mechanics. Whatever you combine or try to extract to improve the performance of something.
It might make more sense but I can still see some sense here.

For instance replace PR= by Pure Residu
and my "race" by "experiment"

But I think that logic makes some sense and doesn't make him look like a lunatic.

I couldn't find any horse that won any race in 71, 74, 75 but car racers yes....

Well anyways, hope my input kinda makes some sense to anyone except me....:-)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker69
reply to post by ReRun

Rerun, you have to grow up brother. You are right, you were too weak-minded to assert any race for the victim. As for the FBI needing help, they need help and for those of us actually trying to figure this out....well, we don't need your absolute ignorance and weakness telling people that his race doesn't matter. I see that you are kind of a loose cannon, so I will refrain from fueling this red herring. I will say that the post of yours that I replied to was the last in the topic about the victim's race, and I intended the high-horsing and political correctness comment to anyone that thought his race (or blackness) wasn't a factor.

He got evicted from his slum hole in 1999. He still owed his landlady back rent and court costs (look it up) judgment date May 14, 1999...only a handful of weeks before he was found dead. I would love to hear from someone from St. Louis that could go to the locations in question.

www.courts.mo.gov... terms: Ricky McCormick 1999

Hey truthseeker,

I think you are a little unfair with rerun. Seriously look at the history : Frankenchrist simply asks if the man was black. Pharao makes him look like he's stupid for asking that question....claiming it's a non pigmented white Scottish person....lol....
So inturn rerun only confirms it's a black guy...and well yeah...maybe out of cynism asked how Pharao could have known all he said just by the name when he actually was wrong....as everyone knows by now.Maybe he had Scottish origins though..lol after all.... but he wasn't an white albino as Pharao claimed.

Anyways, I agree that it would be good to know a little more about Ricky Mc Cormick, like the crowd he was in to, if at all he was into games and where he lived and worked... if he worked....
And maybe it's all made up after all and nothing is true....and it's all a big FBI joke to test their own code to make sure no one cracks it....:-)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I think I found the code breaker.
joel.net...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I had a silly guess and there weren't 14 pages last night so sorry if someone already guessed this part. Could it be in french or Spanish or a mix? the se made me think si/yes or like se la vi so it could stand for "it" scattered throughout. I only say that because the # part was bugging me and if it's old then the internet wasn't really as widely used...maybe it was the dewy decimal system?
Based on Wiki's Dewie decimal system chart and guessing some of the letters might be numbers at the end...

990 General history of other areas
840 Literatures of Romance languages
520 Astronomy & allied sciences

or

990 General history of other areas
845 French speeches
002 The book (i.e. Meta writings about books)

?

edit on 2-4-2011 by kittendaydreamer because: typo

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Im serious about people going down the wrong road with thinking this is a code.

articles.cnn.com...:US

Wanted by the Drug Enforcement Administration: Ebonics translators.

It might sound like a punch line, as "Ebonics" -- the common name for what linguists call African-American English -- has long been the butt of jokes, as well as the subject of controversy.

But the agency is serious about needing nine people to translate conversations picked up on wiretaps during investigations, Special Agent Michael Sanders said Tuesday. A solicitation was sent to contractors as part of a request to companies to provide hundreds of translators in 114 languages.

1995 The government was involved in creating a database of gangs spreading from state to state. They were going from large city to large city creating gang affilations. The gangs had people who were playing the parts of middle men between gangs that would help create smuggling routes from state to state city to city. What you have here is a witness of a city to city gang middle man. They have his notes but they don't know how to read it. The note tells of the highways he traveled with XL (street name) and xl relative or friend who traveled with him. If the FBI was smart they would start asking the guys he was sharing a cell with while in prison about his writing style which is a can't spell as he writes street slanng on a note. His cell mates would probly have small clue to whhat he was writing. In prison people like that will write down in there writing style and then ask a friend to translate and write a letter to his family that they can read. All people in prison ask family to send money come visit me so on. They should also check for gang names of XL "xtra large" in 1999 in Cincinnati Ohio and St. Louis Missouri. Gangster Disciples I think is one of the gangs traveling city to city at the time and in that area.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Some of the things that stand out to me.
directions on highways 71 74 75 in Cincinnati Ohio

(flrse pase on de 71 ncbe)

Florence passed on route 71 in cab.

(cduse pase ons e 74 ncbe)

? passed on route 74 in cab

(prtse pase on rede 75 ncbe)

? passed on route 75 in cab

651 mtlse htlse n cutctrs nmre 99.84.52 une plse n crse

651 ? hustle and cut centers remember 99 84 52 ? placed in ?

nereouse pvt se wld ncbe

warehouse private ? while in cab

1n2n trler cb rmse n tsrcrbne

1n2n trailer cb

1/2 mund plse

1/2 money placed
edit on 2-4-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Yes, that makes sense. But what is wrong with calling it a code ? The more I look at it, it really seems drug-related. And I'm pretty sure WLD is that substance.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Ricky Mccormick? Why all the fuss? The FBI gets involved in a murder, now ask yourself how often do they assist local law enforcement in a murder? Why would local Law enforcement not be able to determine a cause of death his body was only out in the open for 3 days many deaths have been solved with worse corpse rot and less to go on. So I did some research and came up with some possible theorys. With that being said I know little about Mr Mccormick except he was african american, completed high school,had health problems, a convicted sex offender and was poor. My assumptions on him he smoked crack, was still an active sexual predator and was a loner.

1) en.wikipedia.org... Maybe this guy killed him? Maybe he helped this guy kill a hooker and then killed Ricky to leave no witnesses?

2) He was lured there by a hooker and was robbed and killed.

3) He smoked someones rock and was killed on the spot.

4) Revenge for his sexual offenses?

5) Was killed by an unknown serial killer.

The FBI released the notes to coax the killer or killers into sliping up or contacting them to correct statements made by them. Which leads me to believe there is a lot more to his murder like being connected to similar murders in the area. Ask yourself why the FBI did not release any relative info on him? If he wrote those type of notes all his life where are the rest? This is the FBI looking into a poor black mans murder and Im not being racist here when I say when have you known the goverment to treat the poor fairly let alone a black man? I truly think the notes mean something but only Ricky could understand it and most likely had nothing to do with his murder. I did however find the post on him being forced to write it 1 hour before he was killed very interesting. The pisa bird killer? If they were really interested in solving this case they would release full details that's what happens when they have no idea who dunit..... They must have an idea........

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Ok, so i put a stream of the letters into my web browser to see what I could come up with. maybe i could find some hint or something, when i stumbled onto this. It seems interesting, but you be the judge.

"Einen interessanten Ansatz habe ich bei den yahoo-comments herausgefischt:

John 1 hour ago Report Abuse
Start with the obvious, which is to check the "key" at the end.

The time key is at the bottom of page 2 (which was written first and as a log of medications: this is critical for bipolars to get their meds exactly right, which takes years of variation and must be coded, since doctors require that bipolars stay closeted due to publicty regarding violent crimes) weekday triggers indicate a work trigger, month patterns indicate seasonal disorder usually starting in the 4th qtr as indicated here. Years indicate home environment. Times of day for meds indicate sleeplessness or need for a stimulant in the morning which is common in early years.

Bottom of page 2:

D-W-M-Y M,D,L = Day weekday month year: morning day or latenight
These are time designations that are critical to get your meds right with bipolar and are coded for privacy

Body of page 2:

ALPNTE GLSE-SE ERTE

A: Latenight, Phenergan, taken in evening G: Latenight Serenace/Seroquel or Seroquel/Serenace Extended Release Taken Evening

VLSE MTSE-CTSE-WSE-FRTSE
V: Late Serenace Morning take Serenace

26MLSE74SPRKSE29KENOSOLE173R7RSE

2x 6mg Serenace in 1974

99-84.B2UNEPLSENCRSEAOLTSENSKSENRSE

1999 through 1988

HMCRENMRESCBE ½MUNDDLSE

1/2 tablet

NSREOUSEPUTSEWLDUCBE(3XORL)

(3 times oral)

On page 1 are lists of manic episodes, as required to diagnose bipolar:

(FLRSEPRSEONDE71NCBE)
From late september really severe episode on December 1971: No cause before episode
(CDNSEPRSEONSF/DE74NCBE)
Chronic Depression in September, really severe episode on the start of December in 1974, no cause before episode

The website is board.gulli.com...

It is a german website of people trying to figure out the FBI code.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by onedrkflame

Has anyone heard anymore on this...looked like this person was onto something, he coulda been a ginny pig and the details could be in the code. Just another theory lol!! Is anyone still trying, does the law of 2 thing apply to any other parts in the note ? I cant figure this out but It's became my favorite thing to do at work lol

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dwaynehoover

wow sorry i didnt read your post before my last post.. So i went to that German site and used the Google translator. I think this post was from the author of the post dwaynehoover posted. This is what else that site said

compiled in such a short time the assumptions and facts:
• No complex algorithm (the texts were probably pretty quickly encrypted without the help of computer skills, mathematics higher knowledge was not available)
• a simple but probably unknown crypto system (even invented)
• no records found pointing to the "development" and the encryption process (trust teh FBI)
• (supposedly) no one knows the system (which was then encrypted? I mean even if the whole crypto system in the head he can remember the two slips of paper in the head without the need to encrypt)
-> The texts were intended for anyone who could understand that also (do not be properly because verschhlüsselt not a "key" was found -> Transcript)
• there are some points were fixed which suggests that he either has recalculated each body and noticed a few times not a failure, or that he read the text so anyway and could have written a word just wrong that's him afterwards noticed, makes me to the next point:
• possibly its own language, or rather a distinctive way of writing (words and syllables are reduced) of a language, something like Steno developed only himself
• ------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
• "SE" komt often abnormal, even for a word like "and" or "the" would be far too high, the distribution
• "NCBE" is also far too often, and maybe an adjective (TCD'S NCBE)
• "TCD" also has a high distribution and may be a noun (TCD's)
• "AL" comes from a total of 4 times and always comes first in the text
• "INC" occurs 2 times and is always at the end
• The letter "Y" comes in two texts from a total nut 3 times, 2 times he is very close to each other
• There are two apostrophes, "TCD NCBE's" and "XL's R"
• "ALSM" is perhaps his name or date (no numbers?), Which it is exactly where one expects an author or date, delimited on the right side next to a possible "headline"
• The letter "X" would return only in combination with "L" in front (Also XL or LX or near it)
• Both texts are finished with a 5-letter block is delimited striking in both X comes before the text is rather sparse otherwise distributed
• a line that is particularly intresting in my eyes: Notes> 2.Blase-> 2nd line:
here comes from a striking repetition: "TRSE-TRSE-MKSE-MKSE"
• There are almost no letters are repeated one after the other, except in the line of the first slip where 4.ten "PPI" twice in the immediate vicinity of the two "Y" s what happens is actually quite unlikely that the single-letter repeats exactly next to the rarest characters appear throughout the text

This time the two texts with uniform markings (I hope I see nowhere to find what)

edit on 2-4-2011 by shannongoogle because: to make a more topic related post without making another post

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join