It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you FEEL something is changing/different

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

It was last night I dreamt a dream
And in this dream I had a vision
within this vision I saw myself

Although this self I visioned of
Appeared not as I see myself
Through the eyes upon thy self
I knew from deep within myself
That it was I
I visioned of

I dreamed this dream until the morrow
The morrow of which became today

It wasn't till the break of dawn
Upon this day
That the dream I'd dreamt
Had gone away

But in this dream that I had dreamt
Before today from which it went
I had seen
Much like I said
This altered version of myself

It was me
I know this so
A better me
I had not known

Within this vision in my dream
The one from which I'd dreamt last night
This very dream I'd seen myself
This version of seen not before
It caused a change within myself
A change with how I view myself

So since this day
And by this day
I mean today
The very day from which I woke
From this dream I'd dreamt before
Before the day became today

It is only now and forever more
that I see myself unlike before

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I think of it as more of a bad time in human history. Sort of like a snowball effect, except that we aren't consciously controlling it. It could be the result of the metaphysical notion that the human mind can control one's own fate, magnified 100 fold by many minds at once, and applied to the world as a whole.

Perhaps the entire 2012 idea will turn out to be some sort of self fulfilling prophecy, as people become more and more erratic, and have more and more morbid and negative thoughts.

In the case of the unrest in the middle east, that is a sort of mob mentality frenzy scenario. All it took was a spark, and the peoples in the other countries with oppressive governments realized the time to act is now.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
To OP, glad you are feeling it too.

At first, it felt like I was all alone in this feeling that something world altering was going to happen. Now, seems like a large number of people are picking up on it.

All I can say is, be prepared for anything.

Work on fortifying your spiritual defenses.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

That was mind numbing, repetitive, & not interesting..
edit on 30-3-2011 by AnitaCigarette because: simple correction

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I feel like I am the only one in my family and circle of friends that feels this way. It started LONG before I knew these forums existed, and has just grown as time progresses.

Not a feeling of dread, more like expectation. It's not "do I think something might do down...?" I KNOW something major is coming, more than I've known anything in my entire life. It's way beyond war or social upheaval or the minutia of day to day life in a cutthroat capitalist society. Something that will flat out change humanity, globally.

I'm not going to pretend I know what it is or when precisely it is coming, but I'm just preparing for whatever I can. Stocking guns and ammo, food, fine-tuning my aquaponics set-up, and for the first time in my very skeptical life meditating regularly and really trying to explore the realm of the subconscious mind. Lucid dreaming, out of body experiences, transcendental states of consciousness... things I was aware of but never cared for suddenly seem more important than anything to me. I can barely focus or care on the day to day happenings of life anymore.

Many, probably the majority will be unaware or in blatant denial. Skipping along in the dark, in a completely self absorbed life and laughing off anything that doesn't fit into their safe, comfortable little world view. And I think they are all going to die. Not from old age.
edit on 30-3-2011 by wtf1is1happening because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnitaCigarette
reply to post by sparda4355

That was mind numbing, repetitive, & not interesting..
edit on 30-3-2011 by AnitaCigarette because: simple correction

Your sweet... Thank you

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Hello, people! I'm sorry I didn't have time to introduce myself (yet)... I discovered this forum some few weeks back, looking for answers, and I was relieved when I saw this thread a day or two ago...

On the 10th of March, as soon as I woke up I think, I got this ''feeling'' inside of me. A feeling of intensity I never had before. A feeling that something isn't right. That evening I was supposed to go to a gig with my friends, and it was fantastic, yet, this feeling kept bugging me, becoming stronger and stronger. As soon as my friends showed up in front of the club where the gig was to be held, I told them, half-jokingly, that ''I feel some huge s**t is about to happen'', and that I'm unable to identify whether it's something about me, my family or friends, or something much greater, linked to the world itself. They all laughed and said something like ''aaah, you and your bad feelings'', and so on, so I ended up attributing the feeling in question to a very bad case of PMS (which I thought came a bit too early in comparison to the preceeding months, but, hey, I had to try and explain things rationally first
), and tried to enjoy the show. The ''feeling'' stuck, nevertheless. I was so afraid that someone I know is going to die or become terminally ill, or something like that, yet at the same time, it was something greater... Some kind of a huge imbalance somewhere in the universe, in reality, or in myself, or all three, I wasn't able to tell. And in the morning the following day I heard about the earthquake. Of course, nobody believes me that my ''feeling'' was caused by this, apart from a friend who's into spiritual healing and energies and stuff, and he said to me a couple of years ago that I am able to sense some ''things'' since I am ''extrasens'', extrasensitive that is. He said that sensitive people from all over the world are/were able to feel this. And he said that he himself couldn't feel it!

I keep having this feeling ever since, it hasn't ceased. It's something completely out of my hands, something which is so much larger than me. It's as if the reality itself has been transformed so much, that I feel as if I'm not living in the same town anymore. It IS the same town, but it's not the SAME. And even though some nice things have happened to me lately, I cannot describe how much this feeling still bugs me, like a dark cloud hanging over my head constantly. My mom says I'm making stuff up to keep myself feeling bad, and yes, I am prone to depression and I'm constantly dissatisfied, but this feeling has nothing to do with depression, let alone a petty thing as a personal depression. Too me it's more a bad feeling than good, all this incertitude and suspense is really bothering me, and I cannot function normally since I'm unable to shake it off. Whatever it is that's coming, it's only just begun, it's still far from it's finishing point.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
On the lower levels, there is a kind of upheaval, however, on the surface, people seem to be blissfully unaware, its as if people have discovered how to perform evil acts without feeling angry or hateful, as if they have lost thier empathy or ability to allow themselves to feel negative emotions of others. Thus, they become parasitic of positive emotions, and commit evil that has effects that are not directly observable to their consciousness, but nonetheless will eventually have an effect on thier lives and on thier reality. All we are waiting for is a tipping point... A sudden collapse, where only those that can either fly or are saved from falling will evade being taken into the darkness. Think of it as the Earth farting.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AnitaCigarette

I knew when I read the thread about Russian Air Traffic controllers hearing "Catlike" female voices that you girls were in town. Besides the fact that you guys were going like 6,000 mph......!! In a restricted atmosphere.....I think you just want to plead your case to me

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I got that feeling september 11 2001 and I was 12. then again March 23, 2003, and now here I am again with the same feeling. so yes.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I have been feeling it. I didn't lose my job for nothing. Its funny that people around me are still highly deep into money and ego. The more I live the more it needs to happen.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Is this a sign that Obamas campaign was successful?
Was he the one who wanted change?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Im so glad other people feel it, ive had it all my life, but its been stronger the last few years. You cant explain the feeling but its lik you know its a conclusive truth, knowing that this thing is an absolute definite.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I think it's alot to do with information overload. You get so much thrown at you every day with all the "new" stuff being discovered and old stuff being re-evaluated and it almost feels like a good kick in the gut!. Yeah, something is going on, but then something has always been going on. I think maybe more people are getting awake and alot more folks are getting awake at an earlier age. Mass Hysteria. Dogs & Cats sleeping together, you know, the whole id of the human racce starting to bug out all at once. Like mind Drano!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join