It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: Geomagnetic Sudden Impulse expected!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by VenomVile.6
reply to post by Matthew7

Nothing happened, Im out here in Ca.
Not even one shake over here lol

Yeah.. I think our friend Imogene72 in Greece might be a little shook up right now though..

There was a 5.3 or a 5.9 over there today.. one day late, but still I actually had my eye on that area when Imogene72 posted here asking about the likelyhood of it happening..

Well it did by the looks of it and nearly right on scedual.

Just a good thing it wasn't any bigger... Maybe there is something to all this afterall.

Imogene72, if you read this thread again, it would be good if you could give us some updates on how things are feeling over there right now..

edit on 4/1/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
www.npr.org...

That article is dated February 18, 2011

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
up date on NOAA Space weather now:

Space Weather Message Code: WARK04
Serial Number: 1706
Issue Time: 2011 Apr 01 2354 UTC

EXTENDED WARNING: Geomagnetic K-index of 4 expected
Extension to Serial Number: 1705
Valid From: 2011 Apr 01 1650 UTC
Now Valid Until: 2011 Apr 02 0600 UTC
Warning Condition: Persistence

Link:
www.swpc.noaa.gov...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by vesqui1990
up date on NOAA Space weather now:

Space Weather Message Code: WARK04
Serial Number: 1706
Issue Time: 2011 Apr 01 2354 UTC

EXTENDED WARNING: Geomagnetic K-index of 4 expected
Extension to Serial Number: 1705
Valid From: 2011 Apr 01 1650 UTC
Now Valid Until: 2011 Apr 02 0600 UTC
Warning Condition: Persistence

Link:
www.swpc.noaa.gov...

So what does this mean again? Sorry to be thick - but does it mean that tomorrow something could happen or that something is happening and it is persisting to happen for another 24 hours?

and what is it again that is happening?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

edit on 3-4-2011 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hello Everyone!
We were looking over this topic and realized that there was a lot of members that had more questions and curiosity about solar activity. www.SpaceWeatherMonitor.com can keep you up to date on all the latest news, alerts, and warnings on space weather. Also get educated on the importance of space weather and how it all works! You can also receive real-time alerts via text, Facebook and Twitter! You check your local weather everyday so why wouldn't you check your global weather?

Here's a link to a video from our site to give you an idea of what to expect!

spaceweathermonitor.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Hi!!! Everything's Ok for now, I guess.. It was a doozie, but I live about 350 km away from the epicenter,
and even though I felt the earthquake, it was nothing serious. It was actually measured as a 6,2 Richter Scale!
Anyway, there are no severe damages mentioned and nobody got seriously hurt, thankfully.
It was in Crete (an island), the southest part of Greece. The earthquake was followed by another one, measuring a moderate 4.7, but seismologists say there are keeping an eye on the situation, they might be afraid of an aftershock-I don't know.
Weird thing is, though, that a noted seismologist when asked to comment on the earthquake, said that they (the seismologists) aren't worried at all about that area, but they are keeping an extra cautious eye in another area of Greece, where a big earthquake is soon to be expected. He did not mention which area it is though, nor did he mention when the earthquake is to be expected. He only said that seismologists will notify the people when they gather more evidence. Now, tell me, doesn't that sound REALLY weird?
Oh, and a team of seismologists currently doing research over the next big earthquake of Greece, based at Cornell University, found out the two most earthquake prone faults right now in Greece. Problem is, I live on top of the first one, and my parents and my parents' house live on top of the other one... Which by the way, gave three consecutive 2.8's last night... So I 'm pretty scared, mostly because the media are trying to downplay all this, and I can't really know.
Sorry I didn't keep in touch sooner, but we have some internet connection issues. Plus, I will try to find the links of these seismologists I mentioned above in english, cause all I can find is in greek so you guys might have problems reading and understanding them..! When I do, I will post them here.
Oh, and one last thing. I know it sounds really lame, but the night before the earthquake I had a huge headache,but unusual as well, it was a kind I've never had before

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Last month I've started to have nasty headaches too. Around these solar flares and all the magnetic stuff. Quite unusual for me

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by PapagiorgioCZ
Last month I've started to have nasty headaches too. Around these solar flares and all the magnetic stuff. Quite unusual for me

THAT is the reason I started coming across all these 'conspiracy' websites looking for answers, eventually I ended up here and now at a bit of a dead end.

What I DO know is there is some link between Solar Activity and the Earth's Geomagnetic Field and our biology, brain functions and health.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join