It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Street View: 14: ChemTrails and Obama's Performance

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
In New York City try Queens or Long Island to get good sky views of trails and the
resulting haze that looks like fish skeletons.

No one looks up walking around New York City as the wonder of what happens next
is under their feet. The big surprise falling from buildings or out of control taxi cabs.
Why worry about toxic haze a few feet from the building tops that settled down
from thousands of feet in the air.

The war machine got over sold and electronics to combat terror became the next big
thing as the space scam has just run out. Not that the haze has anything to do with
that bunch but more with the environment energy found by Tesla. Ships that go
300 miles per second must be quite powerful just using the environment and must
necessarily be concealed at every turn. More likely by going slow and make trails.

ED: A bunch of zeroes. Take a film crew and hide the mike and walk out in a lot or
even side walk. Just stand there and look up. Let someone walk by and they will
tell you all about the poison in the sky. Thats what I did. Scared the heck out of
me that someone would suggest such a thing.

ED+: Obama already rejected doing away with Tesla ship trails by ignoring the
letter from William R. Lyne to save energy and industry the Tesla way.
The fear of easy duplication is quite real however and requires the hold on earth
resources to enforce sole possession except for oil.

ED++: Now every oil producer wants their country to be taken over lest the gangs
with hand weapons rule the streets. We only made them important by buying
the oil and selling the weapons. Holding off the energy of the environment means
more years of the same.
edit on 3/31/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This is to be expected. Nobody give a F about what happen to their/our sky.

Ignorancet at its best, uh, folks? this is the one thing make me want to have alien invasion or the goddamn project Bluebeam to be executed.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Maybe they are not spraying over NY, or perhaps all the tall building block peoples view of the sky? These chemtrails seem to be noticed the most in rural and suburban areas. Many people in CA are seeing these things and I suspect had the interview taken place here the awarness would have been higher.

As for Obama, I think he has made his bed with the PTB.....although he did mention the internet ALOT in his state of the union address, so maybe he is warning people to educate themselves the best way he can without being murdered.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
as a radiation attractor, we can certainly see why chemtrails are in skies all over the world... tptb are shooting for major population reduction (see rosicrucian georgia guidestones) to 500,000,000...

we will all suffer the same fate as the sheep. after all, we are all one, experiencing this dream subjectively...

we want a HAPPY ending!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYKLzHMUhZM

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
im not surprised most people dont know of chemtrails... to actually know of them you actually have to take time out of your day to do some research yourself and analyze the skies.. There are days around here when the skies are perfectly clear but on other days it looks like someone took a crayon and scribbled lines everywhere in the sky, not to mention the usual blanket of "haze" that i see every other day...

The public wont pay attention to anything unless you plaster it over every news station and news paper, than maybe they will consider it a problem, until then they will remain mindless sheep.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I just lost hope for the future... gaahhh..

I wonder what percentage of people are politically awake to the sham of the two party system, seems it isn't even 1 lousy percentage.

And what's up with the "HD quality"? That's far from HD quality in my book.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Seibei

Oy, Vey!!

im not surprised most people dont know of chemtrails...

Because they are a fantasy!!

.... take time out of your day to do some research yourself and analyze the skies.

Huh? With your naked eyes? What special powers do you possess?

There are days around here when the skies are perfectly clear but on other days it looks like someone took a crayon and scribbled lines everywhere in the sky...

So? You should do some actual "research yourself" and investigate the science of meteorology, and condensation trails. And, how the atmosphere varies, from day to day.

THAT is why you have some days that stay relatively clear, and others when conditions are ripe for contrails to be formed.

Contrails are no different, in composiiton, from clouds.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Sad to say Americans living their little lives in sweet ignorance deserve even worse governments and all of what is coming on them. They look so happy and thoughtless . Maybe I need to get hold of some fluoride too

top topics

<< 1   >>

join