It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be carefull where you try to remote view!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

It as my place to be here.
I was thankful to serve,embarrassed to see the truth later of America's carnage.
I would guess betrayal killed as many of the combat troops as guilt, resulting in suicide.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: AhmadSalahudin

Actually I don't have missing time,I just need the damage determined as it stands now,so I can get it verified for SSI.
WHAT ever I was going to become is over now.
I am too sick to fuction an any capacity as an agent of any type.

You should know that there's definitely a connection between mental programming as well , because some hypnotic commands that are programmed in relation to memory loss that's short term or long term can definitely affect recall very strongly because they can be general as opposed to specific sometimes.

So If you were to find someone very experienced at RVing this , it should be trying to figure out the reason for the effect you're havong as opposed to just physical damage , this way you can determine if it's just physical or mental programming is one of the reasons as well.

I'd recommend trying Joe Mcmoneagle for RVing this for accurate results(www.mceagle.com...). In terms of dealing with this I'd recommend trying Quantum Entrainment(QE) yourself or through a QE facilitator , it has produced great results with all types of ailments.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Here's why they didn't want OP in/on the moon..

www.trickedbythelight.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AhmadSalahudin

I was thinking more the Sarin poisoning ,myself.

edit on 1-4-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AhmadSalahudin
Like I said if you read up "The Mars Records" you'll know pretty well that the people that the RV & RI we've been reading about is the stuff of the 70s & 80s and the psychic abilities the people that defend these bases have is extremely advanced as they use unknown drugs and machines that increase their abilities ten-fold in its power and destructiveness , so It's up to you , but I definitely think it's not worth the trouble to get an ego-thrill from this.

I agree things like psychotronic weapons and such are used to enhance, there own ability when doing such work, the only way to stop/block a remote viewing session is to first know your the target or what the target is and throw up false imagery near the remote viewers area of the target, that should set up enough confusion to hinder a persons tactic.....

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If you can channel or remote view could you please try to view a planet in the Aldebaran star system in the Taurus Constellation 64 light years from earth more specifically to get the engineering specs for a disc craft if you are successful describe it to me to verify the accuracy ,I know the basic structure just need material type dimensions ect if anyone else can do this plz contact

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join