It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any "Wanderers" out there...aliens incarnated in human form?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
"Questioner: You spoke of Wanderers. Who are Wanderers? Where do they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. Imagine, if you will, the sands of your shores. As countless as the grains of sand are the sources of intelligent infinity. When a social memory complex has achieved its complete understanding of its desire, it may conclude that its desire is service to others with the distortion towards reaching their hand, figuratively, to any entities who call for aid. These entities whom you may call the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow move toward this calling of sorrow. These entities are from all reaches of the infinite creation and are bound together by the desire to serve in this distortion.

Questioner: How many of them are incarnate on Earth now?

Ra: I am Ra. The number is approximate due to an heavy influx of those birthed at this time due to an intensive need to lighten the planetary vibration and thus aid in harvest. The number approaches sixty-five million.

Questioner: Are most of these from the fourth density? Or what density do they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. Few there are of fourth density. The largest number of Wanderers, as you call them, are of the sixth density. The desire to serve must be distorted towards a great deal of purity of mind and what you may call foolhardiness or bravery, depending upon your distortion complex judgment. The challenge/danger of the Wanderer is that it will forget its mission, become karmically involved, and thus be swept into the maelstrom of which it had incarnated to avert the destruction"- RA the law of One

Any Wanderers out there? You know who you are by now hopefully. So how's it goin? Where do you think your from? How is your mission going? Are you as tired as I am? Please speak about your experiences, any insights?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Well, I have been asking my self if I am a hybrid or half alien/reptilian or something.
Cause the right side of my face looks different then my left side.
My eye is shaped on the of that of the Egyptians/Reptilians.
If I am one that I am one gone wrong or is in Perfection...Lol.
Well my adventure in this life hasn't been a pleasant one as I was always the odd one out.
In a sense of social thinking Im quite in front my generation.
So How do you do?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
yupp.

thats why my screen name is Oun Jahhryn.

oun is short form for my true name. which sounds like eyineeoun (pron. e-yin-e-ow-n ;haven't figured out proper spelling yet, although it wasn't meant for our language...)

and Jahhryn (pron. jaw-hrynn) is on of my family. Hes still alive, not human.

I wont be answering questions though, Still trying to figure things out for myself. don't want to give information i'm not 100% certain of yet.
edit on 29-3-2011 by OUNjahhryn because: pron.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This place is getting more like a lunatic asylum everyday.

Or maybe it's me who's insane? Is it insane to believe we shouldn't believe in things that have absolutely no bases for belief to begin with? If so I think I'll stick with my insanity.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Evidence please!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkwind.
This place is getting more like a lunatic asylum everyday.

Or maybe it's me who's insane? Is it insane to believe we shouldn't believe in things that have absolutely no bases for belief to begin with? If so I think I'll stick with my insanity.

Lol
You are not insane. This place is getting a little crazier everyday.

In my opinion.
edit on 29-3-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by foreshadower99
Well, I have been asking my self if I am a hybrid or half alien/reptilian or something.
Cause the right side of my face looks different then my left side.
My eye is shaped on the of that of the Egyptians/Reptilians.
If I am one that I am one gone wrong or is in Perfection...Lol.
Well my adventure in this life hasn't been a pleasant one as I was always the odd one out.
In a sense of social thinking Im quite in front my generation.
So How do you do?

I Really am not trying to insult youbut is it possible that it's just a deformation and not alien related.
just wondering.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
sure but they aren't little Green Men... They are exactly like humans... No super powers... No Super Intelligence. Just individuals that are truly Alien to normal social interactions as well This reality.... But seriously did you you make this thread to see how many crazies would respond? Now there is always a possibility that members of an alien species are living here. They may have nano/holo disguises, Have bio engineered artificial tissue or spliced genetic make up, Are human Hybrid clones, are simply human... Time travelers from another dimension but realistically as if they were to post something like anybody would believe them... Do not say your an alien unless you post a video response in Which you show proof or your true alien form

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

while i don't agree with new age hippy junk and channelers who spew nonsense to sell books and crystals. I can't disagree with my own personal experiences.

I also don't talk about it because its not something anyone else needs or cares to know. only brought it up because of the OP's thread.

Ive never heard the term wanderers before, and don't care about it, sound like new age babble to me.

I know you didn't reply to my post specifically. just thought I should bring up where i'm coming from before I get bashed with the swift hammer of the internet.

I'm all for deny ignorance, but I cant deny myself.

edit on 29-3-2011 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelknives52
Now there is always a possibility that members of an alien species are living here. They may have nano/holo disguises, Have bio engineered artificial tissue or spliced genetic make up, Are human Hybrid clones, are simply human... Time travelers from another dimension

there is also a possibility that its much more "spiritual" than you think. (I put spiritual in quotations because its a poor word to describe what is meant)

Dont get me wrong, Right now, I'm a human, from this planet, my form, intelligence, emotion, passion, ego, all human.

but a human is just a body. An organic structure. from this world it grows into existence, and when it dies, its elements are returned to the earth.

like the great Carl Sagan said, "we are a way for the cosmos to know itself".

consciousness was birthed with the universe simultaneously, its only when an appropriate host presents itself that consciousness has form.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
the correct word would be The Narcissists, not the Wanderers.

In any case, you would hope it would be Narcissism. Otherwise, you're just delusional, living in a fantasy world where you can feel 'special', which is a much more serious problem.

It's odd how those who feel that they are special are often those who contribute the least, or have yet to develop a place or skill set. "Not fitting in" dosn't make you special, it makes you weak, and afraid.

While those people who actually ARE special tend to their duties, without the need for appreciation or recognition.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Sorry man, I shouldn't have posted this on this forum. Most of the people here still doubt life on other planets. Sheesh!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

no...you're in the right place, and you WILL find your audience here.

There will be plenty of people here willing to fantasize, or join in on your role playing experiment..

There will be those that can't adapt to the real world, who 'don't fit in', who will be looking for any fantasy to fill the hole left in their souls. This is your audience.

There will be those that hang on your every word, and yern for the next one. There will be those who believe every word of nonsense weather supported by any actual fact or evidence. They will jump right into the pool with you.

You're in the right place. Believe it.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

I could not have said it any better.
I agree 100%

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneEleven

the correct word would be The Narcissists, not the Wanderers.

In any case, you would hope it would be Narcissism. Otherwise, you're just delusional, living in a fantasy world where you can feel 'special', which is a much more serious problem.

It's odd how those who feel that they are special are often those who contribute the least, or have yet to develop a place or skill set. "Not fitting in" dosn't make you special, it makes you weak, and afraid.

While those people who actually ARE special tend to their duties, without the need for appreciation or recognition.

Originally posted by OneEleven

no...you're in the right place, and you WILL find your audience here.

There will be plenty of people here willing to fantasize, or join in on your role playing experiment..

There will be those that can't adapt to the real world, who 'don't fit in', who will be looking for any fantasy to fill the hole left in their souls. This is your audience.

There will be those that hang on your every word, and yern for the next one. There will be those who believe every word of nonsense weather supported by any actual fact or evidence. They will jump right into the pool with you.

You're in the right place. Believe it.

Afraid much? Or is your mind just that closed that you'd rather hit out at people you have no real idea of? Think about it, how many species could there actually be here right now? What if when many 'Humans' are born, they were planned to be from somewhere else all along, and got put into that body at a certain stage before it was born?

Do you have any idea at all how you got here? Like, even one clue? Who were you before you were born, and where did you come from? How do people get into their bodies before birth? If reincarnation is true, then how does the whole system operate? And does every species have to select souls from the same area, or could people from all over the place appear on different worlds according to what they've been skilled at in previous lives and what certain worlds species need help with? Think about it, or try and get a sense of the possibilities.

There's no need to insult people that feel like they might be different, and I can tell you for sure that many of them a) will be leading lives where they do a lot for people, and b) don't feel like talking about it in fear of ending up an outcast. You'd probably be surprised at the amount of people from all walks of life that might feel like that, really surprised. Or I could just be wrong, but it's probably worth being open to just incase.

This thread has got me because earlier on I felt like I had an awakening experience, (well, about 12 hours or more ago now, and I've slept since.) but before you think anything hear me out : I've meditated on and off for about 10 years, and to me it's simply a meditation thing. But it really makes me wonder exactly who and what I actually am if I'm right with this, because there's just a different type of mindset here now. It's nothing special, but....well there's just a different type of concentration and focus that seems more stable than anything I've felt before.

But do I feel like an Alien? Nope. But if I did, I can tell you for sure that I'd feel a lot less like posting around here in fear of people thinking I was a nutcase. The main problem is that so many of the hoaxers and the people in this field for money and attention are coming out with stuff like this. They're an Alien, they know where they're from, etc, etc, and yeah, if I read about someone who thinks they're an Alien, I first look to see what they're claiming, how calm and coherent they seem with their words, why they're talking about it, etc. People with claims like this need to be looked at carefully, but judging them from the off is wrong. Just because this area has more than it's fair share of scammers it doesn't mean that all have to be of the same type.

Will probably be posting in the Philosophy and Metaphysics forum more from here on out anyway, and no, I don't think any possible awakening experience will mean that I'll be about to start claiming I'm a 7-foot Pterodactyl from Sirius that's come to raise the planet's energy field, find lost artifacts from my families crashed ship, bring about world peace and then get home in time for tea. Will probably just hope some others have had the same thing happen and that they haven't gone on to be full-blown fruitcakes.

And finally : to the poster that asked for proof - some people might just have an intuitive understanding of who or what they are, and even that might be vague. That might be pretty hard to record for a youtube vid, or to take a picture of.

And as a final note to anyone on here that's read quite a few of my posts over the last month or so : sorry for the ones where I sound certain that there's life out there, and that things are soon going to change, etc. Now I feel like I've woken up a bit it's kind of embarrassing really, and I thought about dumping the account. I still might do, but most of those posts where simply influenced by my lack of patience with the whole Alien thing, and often fueled by a decent bit of alcohol too on late nights. Here's hoping we all find answers in the near future.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Hitoshura because: typos

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I think I am wanderer, but I am not sure.

I definitely feel that I should not generate karma in any way, and that Im here to observe, though.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I just want to bring a little light. You are not alone.
The rest of this post is to help heal a little of the hate and bigotry you have been hit with in this thread so far and help you understand the rest that will no doubt follow.

First of all, there are no indigenous humans on this planet. The last of the cromagnon were bred/wiped out millenia ago. We the "wanderers" ( or in my case watcher) are currently vibrating at a higher frequency than that of our other brethren for now. They will catch up soon enough, don't worry about them. Also due to genetic meddling of many other races the proportion of alien DNA each of us contains (currently 7 different strands) is different. Those who tend to "debunk" or use the outdated cromagnon "scientific method," just posses more of the reptillian DNA currently. You are tapping into your insight and reverse engineering what you perceive to develop a better hypothesis. Soon you will begin to understand 3D time and know a lot more. But again, it depends on how much of the reptilian DNA you yourself possess. The fact that you had the courage to come forth is pretty awesome. The most important thing on this planet is for us to get along. If we can't see eye to eye then the reptillians will succeed in wiping everyone out.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
Sorry man, I shouldn't have posted this on this forum. Most of the people here still doubt life on other planets. Sheesh!

Try not to feel that way if at all possible. This is a good thread (S&F) and deserves attention. It's only threads like these that keep many of us coming back to these forums. There's always going to be cave dwellers masquerading as intelligent and rational humans, so try not to let them get to you too much. Believe me, I know it's a challenge.

To answer one of your questions, I guess just look at my name. It's more than just impressions, it's been lifelong and despite the fact that I'm in a very stale, non-creative and uninspiring field (law), I know who I am.

Keep posting...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
Evidence please!

We don't have to prove anything. This isn't a science lab. This is life, existence and consciousness. Way beyond primitive humanity's scientific method.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
As for me, I'm pretty sure I'm pure human but there are a few people I wonder about.

One is the Stephen Hawking. It's strange all his important theories can about after his illness.

I know this sounds way out there, but I always had a feeling "something" borrowed his body.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join