It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another bully gets what he has coming in high school locker room.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157
reply to post by gpena

You reap what you sow for sure. That punk had it coming . I have a seven year old son that I have told to defend himself at all cost. Bullying has always been a serious issue..the question is why do kids bully? because the other kid is different? The sad thing is, the bigger kid that just snapped, will get punished as well

Yes he did have it coming. In all honesty I really dont think kids bully because they have issues at home, at least not all. Its usaully when around friends Is what I used to see,people teasing only to impress friends and make people laugh.

The summer going into High School I was terrified, I thought I was going to be teased and fooled around with. But your son still has hope, because one great thing about high school is people dont go out of their way to tease other people its honestly unbelievable how people just mind their own buiseness, getting to classes, lockers...talking with friends.
I remember my freshmen or sophomor year getting called into the councils office for poor grades, she asked if I had a tough transition into highschool, but my freshmen year was probably the greatest ever I kid you not. Your son will love it better, because even the kids in Elementry or Middle school who didnt really have to many friends, or kids who got teased have their own great group of friends. I always see the kids who got bullied/teased in middle school laughing in the hallways with their group of friends. There will always be a group of friends for everyone.

Your son will love highschool honestly. He may think he may not like it the summer before school starts, but trust me he will do great and will love it by the end of the first month of school

edit on 30-3-2011 by gpena because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I give no S***s about bullies.
I believe all bullies should be bullied until they are exhausted, almost to the point of death, from loss of blood and malnutrition.
End.
[Yes, I have a bias. Yes, it does involve me being bullied before. No, I don't have any remorse. No, I don't ever plan on EVER having remorse for these 'kids'. Beat all of them. And their parents too.]
edit on 30-3-2011 by AnimusInvictus because: Failure to specify certain things

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Some people respond differently to bullying, some use guns some use self defense.... I think I know which one I'd prefer.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Actually, you're the prime example for "the country you love so much" being ruined. No one really wants to solve a problem...because avoiding responsibility for their actions or blaming another party is much easier. Zero Tolerance in School is fantastic...but considering more and more teacher's are being laid off but still having the same amount of students makes it hard to see who is the bully or who is getting bullied....There usually isn't a camera around to show who was defending themselves and if there was another alternative other than kicking the crap out of that person. Violence should be the last resort especially in schools when you are dealing with kids...but thats just my opinion as someone who was bullied from middle school to high school.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I remember in middle school I got bullied for being quiet, ironically I was 4 inches or so taller than everyone and much stronger. I wanted to be like my dad so I started weight lifting while no one was home when I was about 11. Long story short this kid picked a fight with me because he didn't want his locker next to mine, I told him tough # and to leave it alone. He proceeded to slam the locker on my hands and punch me twice. I picked him up by the neck and slammed him into the locker. Everyone told me to put him down, so I did. I even told him I was sorry, as soon as I said that I got called a faggot and he punched me in the face. He hit me one more time in the stomach and I had enough. I punched him the face so hard his face rocketed into the locker and it cracked his skull from the corner of his eye to his hairline. Blood sprayed everywhere. There were tons of witnesses. I was suspended and taken home by the police. I got a two week suspension and he missed they days his doctor ordered.

His parents whom were both Doctors tried to sue my mother who at the time made 9.50 an hour as a CNA. They wanted a ton of money, for health costs, pain and suffering, etc. The only thing that saved us was the son told everyone it was his fault. Moral of the story is bullies bully because they think they're strong, sometimes you have to knock their head into the next dimension to set them straight.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Schools are run like jails, administrators don't give a flying ****. Also bullying is all about dominance and kids love to feel superior. Its just like jail, and I wouldnt want to be verbally sodomized for the entire tenure... School is too large a part of your life to just sit there and take it. That stuff eventually has extremely damaging effects. Me personally, I was bullied to the point where I brought the pain. In high school I played football and set weight lifting records and did martial arts, I didn't bully a single person. I did however stop bullies when I saw them and put them in their place, people feared me. If you have to bust someone's face to set them right then do it.

All this frilly bs about how we should tolerate and turn the other cheek is bull. Tolerating is why the world is so full of hate, you have to be intolerant of that behavior. America is policing the world right now, if we actually used our military to stop crimes of humanity like we claim there wouldn't be any. Think about how sick you have to be to bully someone, then think about how that bully would feel if the hand of justice were heavy. If when African militia hacked up an innocent village the US Airforce bombed their homes 100 fold for it they wouldn't dare raise a machete in hatred.

STOP TOLERANCE! Stop tolerating the government walking on you, stop tolerating bullies, and stop tolerating being treated like s*** in general. I don't put up with any of that, and I am pretty damn free because of it. Freedom isn't given so people can bully freedom is given so you don't have to worry about being bullied. Anyone who turns the other cheek is a slave.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Textbook full mount and then ground-and-pound, a nice finishing touch would have been elbow smashes.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Anyone who says that the bully didn't get what was coming to him has obviously never been bullied. Go watch Karate kid. There comes a point where you do not have any choice but to fight. Did the big guy look like he wanted to fight? No, he took three free shots before he FINALLY defended himself.

These kids had been picking on this guy all year, and in all that time the kid never fought back. The bullies, seeing kindness and gentle nature as weakness had something special planned for their victim the day the video was shot. They were going to give him a "beat down" and put the video on the net.

I hope he sues the city and the school for the ill treatment he's getting.

If that kid didn't take that bully out just the way he did, they were all going to really hurt him this time, you even see one of the secondary kids charge the guy at the end. He was fighting for his life. Anyone who has ever been *really* bullied will tell you exactly what was going down on that tape, and all the pansies who are deluded into thinking he could have just walked away, or somesuch, have no idea what it is like to be seriously bullied day after day after day. You can't walk away, they will just chase you down. And when you are looking at a 5-1 "beat down" you better fight with everything you got.

They were gonna hurt him a lot worse than what he did to that idiot.
Good for him.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I don't know what the hell is wrong with bullies and their napoleon syndromes. In this video and the australian video, both bullies were smaller, MUCH smaller.

I'm not much of a confrontationist unless I have to be but even I know not to pick a fight with somebody that obviously has the size advantage. And no, I don't have any crazy black belts or MMA skills to take down bigger people than myself, I'm big but not that big (headed).

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I was bullied for about 3 years from 7th grade until the first part of 9th grade. Over the summer from 8th grade to 9th I took Kenpo, grappling etc... all summer long. I dedicated myself to it, and went every day. I think I wore my instructor out!

The first few weeks of school in 9th grade started with the same verbal taunts, and general attempts at humiliation, but it was different now. I wasn't scared anymore. The confidence showed, and it took my little entourage of bullies about 5 weeks to work up the nerve to test what the change was all about. 3 of them jumped me in the weight room we had in our gym. Only 1 was able to walk out. The principle was a wise, and kind man. He gave me 1 day of detention that he spent with me personally. We played cards, and had a very long, and very educational talk about politics, and that as a parent himself he understood what I did, and the dad in him was proud of me, but as a principle, and therefore a quasi political figure he had to show a certain amount of impartiality, and had to "do something" to me or the other parents would get butt hurt. I had to swear that this detention was the worst thing ever, and never admit that I spent it playing cards, and shooting the breeze with the principle.

If only we had more wise, and clever people heading our schools. I was never in another fight in high school ever again. The opportunity never arose. I fought almost daily before I learned how to fight. After learning how to fight I only had to fight once. As an adult I have only had to fight one other time in defense of another, and it felt great to be able to defend another from harm.

Sometimes you cannot "just walk away." I work in emergency medicine, and took care of a 16 year old girl that will never walk again because she was hit in the head as she "just walked away." from an altercation. It is your human right, and responsibility to protect yourself, and those you love. Most aggressors only recognize power, and if you have none you can't even speak their language. Learn the language, but only communicate with it if needed. To quote Tolkien- "Those who do not live by the sword can still die upon them."
edit on 31-3-2011 by Binder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
HOLF F*CK MAN!!!!!!!! that is so good to see, and the guy who wasnt the one starting sh*t was much bigger and more solid compared to that fat chump, wow he got owned, 30 odd punches to the head, but what i like best is when he said " you gon' leave me alone now? huh? say yes!! say YES SIRE!!!"

lol rofl lmao that was brilliant !! nice find op: star and flag brother!!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gpena

About time kids started standing up to the bullies! That teen should be on a boxing team; WOW!

My kids know the rules. Home schooled, but the same rules apply. Someone attacks you, you have every right to fight back, and do whatever is needed. Anything else is simply foolish, and the attitude of a willing victim.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

sarcasm> Ah yes. The ever laudible willing victim. We all love the willing victim. We are striving harder now than ever before to weed out those pesky natural instincts like self preservation. You will wear the wheels of the machine much less if you stop struggling so much. Violence just beggets more violence, and never solves anything. Even if the aggressor kills you at least you will be dead right. As we all know a "good" person could never lift a finger to harm another for any reason whatsoever.... sarcasm/>

Whoever said "violence never solved anything." obviously lacked the knowledge of strategically applied force. I am opposed to SENSELESS violence as is practised by bullies et al. The violence of wicked, evil men is ever held at bay by the violence of good men more ruthlessly applied.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Binder because: bat shpelink

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
dead bullies, (bullys)

it's a good thang.

i say kill bullies.

screw them jerks and their friends too? kill em all.

sorry, your son was a bully and your daughter too, they are dead now.

come pick em up.

www.biography.com...

check it out.

edit on 31-3-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Binder

I hear ya.

Was bullied from 2nd grade all the way to 8th - I tried turning the other cheek, but it only got them more excited about picking on me (I was that tiny kid that was very weak)

The principal didn't do a damn thing to stop it - She looked the other way. Some teachers witnessed what I went through, but they also, looked away...

So.... during the following summer before 9th grade kicked off, I started to go to various martial arts classes.

When 9th grade started, so did the bullying - but it didn't last for long. None of the 20 bullies who enjoyed picking on me knew what was coming for them.

The bullying only stopped right then and there on that specific october day, when I beat the crap out of all of them after school, on school grounds.

I was left alone....throughout 9th grade and all the way until graduation from the gymnasium. The bullies never looked at me again. They didn't have the balls to try anything anymore. It was over.

These idiots only respond and understand one language - which is violence, unfortunately.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Iv'e watched these videos several times now and another thought just came to mind.......if this were my child (half pint) i would make him watch the video everyday before going to school as a friendly reminder that bullying always comes to a crashing halt sooner than later........no pun intended

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gpena

Originally posted by AxlJones
Oh look, this thread again...

This is old news and already has been posted on ATS.

Oh look,a poster like this again.

Great contribution to this thread.
How about showing us this thread? If not,please leave

Have you even bothered searching before posting? It took me about 10 seconds to find these threads on the
same subject.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can't believe you got stared for an ignorant reply like this

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AxlJones

You missed the story that is supposed to be discussed here I think. The liveleek video, not sure why the OP put the casey video on, it just seemed to confuse most people lol. It is a totally different bully type situation.

Livelink video
edit on Thu, 31 Mar 2011 21:12:49 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu, 31 Mar 2011 21:13:19 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join