It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another bully gets what he has coming in high school locker room.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory

Sounds great in theory, but no one would ever allow cameras in locker rooms and bathrooms... That is where most fights started back when I was in school.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Whats left of this country is "utter BS" ....

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
This looks like dis-proportional force by the "victim". He should be expelled from school, assault charges need to be file, and he needs to be sentenced to 10-12 years in prison.

When someone is attacking you or harassing you and there's no way to escape, there's no such thing as disproportionate force in my opinion. If I was that kid I wouldn't have stopped there...
I wish I lived in a world where such behavior from this bully could legally be met with murder.

There would be less stupidity and people would be more respectful.
edit on 30-3-2011 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Oh look, this thread again...

This is old news and already has been posted on ATS.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AxlJones
Oh look, this thread again...

This is old news and already has been posted on ATS.

Oh look,a poster like this again.

Great contribution to this thread.
How about showing us this thread? If not,please leave

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Way back when I was in the 7th grade, I had to wear my suit to school. I had to attend a funeral. I was pretty small when I was in the 7th grade but I was very athletic.

I was walking up a flight of stairs when one of the older juvenile delinquents in front of me threw his elbow back and just grazed my head. I didn't really react. It could have been an accident. He looked back to make sure where I was and then threw his elbow back again. This time I was prepared. I moved my head out of the way of his elbow and then punched him in the middle of the back as hard as I could. It knocked the wind out of him. He was lying on the landing gasping for breath while his friends started shouting at me "You won't get away with that" So, I proceeded to walk directly on top of the still gasping bully while staring down the other two.

They never even looked at me again.

I guess they learned that you don't mess with the guy in the suit.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
You know what, I would punish the video takers as well, give them detention or something (not suspension).

Here's why, they were not recording because they knew the kid was going to snap, they were recording because they wanted to rewatch the kid get picked on and probably put it on facebook. If the administration is serious about stopping bullying (which I don't think will be 100% effective anyway) they should have consequences for those that encourage the behavior.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

That is the world of the police....be deemed a "threat" and you're dead.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Bravo!
Cheers to you as well.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Seen the first video already and commented in the Casey thread already. The second one I will respond to tho. The loudmouth was looking for a fight, he had several opportunities to let it drop but he kept going back and shoving the kid. He got what was coming to him, and I salute the kid that mounted him and beat the snot outta him. This rule where everyone gets the same punishment is total BS and is a cop out for the school administrators to take the easy route out and not do a little investigation work on a case to case basis.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Excellent point. I'm skinny as a twig, always have been, coach didn't stop them from messin with me...
BUT for one, he SHOULD have and it is their jobs to do so, and two, this one didn't happen there, my point is prevention as opposed to proof of guilt after the fact...but they won't ever do that, because "Bully Caught Almost About to Maybe Do Something" is a crappy headline.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Could you maybe try to stay on topic? You are showing your true colors as a partisan hack/troll, but we all knew that to begin with so.. try to stay on topic?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The best acting for a staged fight I've seen in years. If you think it's real, sit back and consider a few things..!!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Wow, "wussification of america", huh? Maybe more like, disgust of citizens at the unnecessary violent bullying of everyone else on the planet BY America, creating more and more pacifists who wil actually stomp you if it comes down to it?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Watch, the bully will learn his lesson and probably be friends with the kid who whooped him eventually. Schools make too much of this stuff. Some kids need to learn life lessons themselves when their parents are to blame for their stupidity.
My son is 11 and at 5' 7" 140...no slouch, plays football where he's one of the team captains. He's a good kid and hangs out with really nice kids with good parents. He tells me some kids at school still try to mess with him, even with the reputation of being a juggernaut on the field! I just give him the best advise I feel I can give him...Speak softly and carry a big stick! As long as he's defending himself in a physical confrontation, I will stand by him 100%.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory

After a particular ugly fight... A bully who could and liked to fight, taunted a nerdy kid into a rage for saying his recently killed sister was a whore and probably deserved it.... After the kid took a swing, the bully beat the crap out of him, ending it by throwing the kid face first into the cinderblock wall knocking out 5 of his front teeth. From then on in, there was always a coach in the locker room when kids were. Funny thing, the female coach was somehow allowed into the boys locker room though....

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
.....both of these kids got what was coming to them. One thing my Dad taught me growing up is that no matter how big or strong you are, anybody is one punch away from victory....revenge....ect.

The first incident was my favorite and an obvious point that "little man syndrome" starts early....have to say i chuckled and said out loud "at a boy" when Mr Lil Man was picked up like a rag doll and thrown down like they were on an episode of WWE......I mean cmon man! you are half this kids size and you thought he wouldn't some day snap?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rinowilli
Mr Lil Man was picked up like a rag doll and thrown down like they were on an episode of WWE......I mean cmon man! you are half this kids size and you thought he wouldn't some day snap?

I was thinking the same!
Reminded me of The Undertaker!

Just waiting for Mr. McMahon to be at this kids front door with contract in hand!...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99

Originally posted by rinowilli
Mr Lil Man was picked up like a rag doll and thrown down like they were on an episode of WWE......I mean cmon man! you are half this kids size and you thought he wouldn't some day snap?

I was thinking the same!
Reminded me of The Undertaker!

Just waiting for Mr. McMahon to be at this kids front door with contract in hand!...

exactly!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I,m fully behind the defend yourself,but there's a limit,I've not watched the other vid but one with fat kid in turning is good,also I think a head bang was a bit out of order,and why so much talk of politics?I,m British,so that may explain why lol
I was also bullied and until I stuck up for myself it just went on and on til one day(and years of nagging older brothers)did I finally hit back and there it stopped,I'm with the don't start it but finish it
and only use use what force you have too and use it wisely!.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join