It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another bully gets what he has coming in high school locker room.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
First of all, some of you may remember just recently the release of a video(posted right below. Basically,an over weight kid being taunted by another kid,and finally set over the edge after being punched in the face, and stomach numerous times. Until the kid getting bullied obviously had had enough and could no longer take it and had to react.
Now whats funny is how a lot of people reply'd saying "Oh all he had to do was walk away bla bla bla"
Or
"Thats still assault,he had other options" now that may be true but how long until the kid snaps and hangs himself or worse, brings a gun to school and kills several kids and then himself? The interview of the kids revealed that the obese child was taunted everyday, and this was an everyday event.

Now I bring you this video, THE SAME SITUATION, only in highschool, and this kid not having a physical disability of being obese.
The victim in this video is clearly cornered, repeatedly being pushed so many times, and he's not even swinging back,but trying to AVOID the situation,not partake in violence. That is until he no longer can take it at 1:54
The point is kids are going to snap and at one point wont be able to take the bullying they get in school, and dont be surprised when the time comes they snap.
I'm willing to bet this wont happen again.

Video: www.liveleak.com...

EDIT TO ADD*****A previous poster about getting in trouble for defending himself made me remember this.
Back in Middle School, my friend at the time was approached by some other kid, apparently he was falsely informed how he was basically "trash talking". basically he heard false info,only said to start a fight. The kid approaches my friend at the time, socks him in the face and then puts him and a head lock while hitting him.

And get this, he was on the baseball team at the time and didn't want to get suspended, so he didn't fight back, only taking the hits.
So he was jumped, beaten and suspended for getting beat up Yet they BOTH got suspended, and they clearly have video footage of my friend NOT hitting back.
Now is that just *snip* up or what? GIVE ME A BREAK PEOPLE

edit on 29-3-2011 by gpena because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2011 by gpena because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2011 by gallopinghordes because: please don't circumvent our censors.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
If it is anything like it is here, the sad part is, the kid will also get punished for defending himself.

This zero-tolerance crap that the schools have is utter BS.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
well done lad little chump deserved it i like how he trys making him say ive learned my lesson respect boh

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
You can thank liberals and demonkrats for that.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

edit on 29-3-2011 by Lateralussicksicksick because: ooppppssss lol

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I hate to see violence like this but when push comes to shove something has to be done. Like you said...it's better than bringing a gun to school. I'd hope it's a life lesson for the bully to change his life too.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
If I was his dad I'd be so proud...my pops taught me not to start anything but always finish it! I would never look for or start a confrontation but you could sure bet if I was this kid my response would have been similar. Big ups to the kid for not allowing it to continue!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Haha hopefully the tide will turn when more bully victims see these types of video and how easily it can all be ended.

+21 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
If it is anything like it is here, the sad part is, the kid will also get punished for defending himself.

The indoctrination centers known as "schools" are teaching our children that defending themselves is a punishable offense. Make no mistake, this is being done to perpetuate a docile future population that licks the boots that are crushing its necks.

I have made it clear to my children that they are to defend themselves should the need arise and to not worry about anything the school may have to say about it. I have no intentions of rearing boot licking children.

Edit: LOL....this is post 666 for me.

edit on 29-3-2011 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

The search feature sometimes blows.
Don't be quick to blame.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The bullied kid looks like he has been watching mma, he got the full mount pretty quick.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
OP here. A previous post about getting in trouble sparked this into my head.

Back in Middle School, my friend at the time was approached by some other kid, apparently he was falsely informed how he was basically "trash talking". basically he heard false info,only said to start a fight.

The kid approaches my friend at the time, socks him in the face and then puts him and a head lock while hitting him. And get this, he was on the baseball team at the time and didn't want to get suspended, so he didn't fight back, only taking the hits. So he was jumped, beaten and suspended for getting beat up

Yet they BOTH got suspended, and they clearly have video footage of my friend NOT hitting back.

Now is that just f***ed up or what? GIVE ME A BREAK PEOPLE

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Ya that is right....blame the liberals. Get a clue and wake up. You have to stick up for yourself and friends but sometimes you have to walk away. You have 2 minute clip here but what if yesterday the big kid was the one that bullied the little kid? Every situation is unique. Sometimes violence happens and I hope the kid that got laid out learned his lesson.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by KoolerKing

Ya that is right....blame the liberals. Get a clue and wake up. You have to stick up for yourself and friends but sometimes you have to walk away. You have 2 minute clip here but what if yesterday the big kid was the one that bullied the little kid? Every situation is unique. Sometimes violence happens and I hope the kid that got laid out learned his lesson.
I do blame the liberals. They have worked hard to ruin the nation I love.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
these are end of times - the meek shall inherit the earth - revenge of the nerds!!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Lol I love it.... "HAVE YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON? ARE YOU GONNA LEAVE ME ALONE NOW?"

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This looks like dis-proportional force by the "victim". He should be expelled from school, assault charges need to be file, and he needs to be sentenced to 10-12 years in prison.

Sorry, I think the principal of our children's school just took over my keyboard....

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Both parties share the blame equally. The problem is we only have 2 parties.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
he was like a fat lil turtle on his back all helpless and goofy looking.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by KoolerKing

Both parties share the blame equally. The problem is we only have 2 parties.
Really? Show me the whiny panty waist conservative that would not beat the snot out of a bully like that or at least support self defense?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join