It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada’s money is going plastic...Is this the next step in the NWO??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
We've had plastic notes in Australia for many years now. They're virtually impossible to forge, and will last longer i.e., they won't tear or get shredded if they go through a washing machine. It'll help reduce minting costs in the long run as well. It's not part of a conspiracy to spy on people - can you imagine the cost and labour required to put tracking devices, etc, on money? I think it's also very unlikely that anyone will be seeing a cashless society anytime soon. It would just cause mayhem and I don't believe the government is that stupid over in Canada. People don't get tailed unless they're of particular interest or are posing a threat to the government's interests.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by ararisq

I've never read such nonsense on here.

OMG, plastic money = NWO = murder!!!!

Calm down people. You're all losing your minds.

Rude and inaccurate. Nobody on this thread said that - except you!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
no cash would really suck.
in australia we use cash to sellers down.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
i live in the us and am ss disability.
i refuse to use banks the greedy f'ers
now i got a note saying that starting in march there will be no paper checks issued- it will now be electronic which means i have to now open a bank account.
the thing is even tho it is a federal reserve check the bank still holds it for for 4 days instead of clearing it right away.
why do they do this? because everyday they hold your money from you they make interest on it. period
also california(there is a thread on here) wants to ban the use of cash- why? so banks can make an exorbitant amount of money on your cc because they know people won't pay them off
my post might not be related to plastic money but it kind of is. cc's ARE plastic money

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Toffeeapple

Perhaps you should grow a thicker skin then.

Seriously, we don't need all this pointless doom and gloom. We're all adults that can rationalize, not children that are scared of everything we see.

Am I right?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Toffeeapple

Perhaps you should grow a thicker skin then.

Seriously, we don't need all this pointless doom and gloom. We're all adults that can rationalize, not children that are scared of everything we see.

Am I right?

My skin's plenty thick, but thanks for your concern.

This thread isn't gloom & doom-filled at all, as you claim. Did you read it before aiming your usual superscillious insults at all and sundry?

Nor is it pointless for anyone to ask a question, which is what OP did. A lot of people join in forums like this to learn. Do you think it's appropriate, or makes you look clever to pour contempt on someone who's seeking others' opinions? If so, maybe you could do to grow up.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I have The Answer to this: BARTER.

There are Many good barter systems in place for the exchange of goods and services through the internet. They are online now, have been for a while and are working nicely.

Here, Let Me Google That For You: lmgtfy.com...

Companies like: BarterQuest, The Barter Company, Tradeaway and others.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join