It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada’s money is going plastic...Is this the next step in the NWO??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Could this be that step towards RFI chip??Or card?

The reason I say this is because it looks like they are headed towards making money electronic.Now if they do that they can get rid of the money altogether and instead make cards that have credits on them,just like credit cards but for everyone.and they will be able to track you and have all your personal information on them.Then they would say it would make more sense to have a chip implanted so you never lose your id and have it on you at all times.

www.theglobeandmail.com...

"The plastic-feeling bills will also allow the Bank of Canada to design funkier notes – with clear windows in them, for instance – as well as extra, embedded security measures".

Who knows what else these bills will have.They could all be bugged somehow,who knows with all the new technology that's coming out.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This is sort of the end-game for the global elite - a one world currency controlled electronically controlling all power to buy and sell. The abuses which can be performed under such a system are unimaginable.

DELETE CURRENCYUSER
JOIN USERRELIGION ON USERRELIGION.RELIGIONID=CURRENCYUSER.RELIGIONID
WHERE USERRELIGION='Christian'

It basically gives them the ability to mass-murder millions of people with a SQL statement.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
No ... you guys are just entering the 21st century. Welcome.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
This is sort of the end-game for the global elite - a one world currency controlled electronically controlling all power to buy and sell. The abuses which can be performed under such a system are unimaginable.

DELETE CURRENCYUSER
JOIN USERRELIGION ON USERRELIGION.RELIGIONID=CURRENCYUSER.RELIGIONID
WHERE USERRELIGION='Christian'

It basically gives them the ability to mass-murder millions of people with a SQL statement.

Better yet. DROP DATABASE NWO

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I've never run my Canadian currency through a wash cycle, does it actually disolve?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
They could do all sorts with this, I cant see them putting an RFID chip in because cash changes hands so often and it would be pointless. But for example they could have a chip with the notes seriel number on it and if a bank job is carried out the seriel numbers of the money taken could be traced off the chips in the notes?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This is not related to the rfid imo. Cash would still physically exist. Though currently 97% of money does not physically exist, it is already primarily electronic.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
So, in such a system could anonymous hack the senators accounts so they can't buy food?

What a crazy sci-fi movie we are headed towards.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
HELLO EVERYONE from the LAND OF THE FREE!!.... this has NOTHING to do with a NWO.. infact there is NO NWO... well not in Canada anyway.. they cant play hockey I say...sigh

Our Canadian MONEY DOES NOT DE-SOLVE... how stupid is that? lol Its made of Cotton and other lovely products... yes its colorful, but have you seen American MOney? 1 dollar looks like 100 dollars... hmmm

Canadian money note are colored and difficult to counter fit. All bills are embedded with little green dots. The dots as well as the gold square glows under ultraviolet lights.
All Canadian Coins are the same size and shape as their American counterparts except for the one and two dollar coins which does not, as yet exist in the U.S.

Sometime late in 2011, the Bank of Canada will replace the nation's traditional cotton-and-paper bank notes with currency made from a synthetic polymer. Canada will purchase its plastic money from a company in Australia, one of nearly two dozen countries where plastic currency is already in circulation.

Plastic money lasts anywhere from two to five times longer than paper money, performs better in vending machines, and is harder to counterfeit. And unlike paper currency, plastic money doesn't shed tiny bits of ink and dust that can disable ATMs by confusing their optical readers.

Plastic money also stays cleaner and becomes less grubby than paper money, because the non-porous surface doesn't absorb perspiration, body oils, or liquids. In fact, the plastic money is virtually waterproof, so the bills won't be ruined if they are left in a pocket by mistake and end up in the washing machine. Actually, plastic money can take a lot of abuse. You can bend and twist plastic currency without damaging it.

The new plastic money is also less likely to spread disease, because it's harder for bacteria to cling to the slick, non-absorbent surface.

Canada will also pay less for its new plastic money. While the plastic bank notes cost more to print than their paper equivalents, their longer life means Canada will end up printing far fewer bills and save a substantial amount of, well, money in the long run.

All in all, it looks like plastic money is good for the government and good for consumers. Even the environment could end up cashing in on the trend toward plastic currency. It turns out plastic money can be recycled and used to manufacture other plastic products such as compost bins and plumbing fixtures.

Yet, the benefits of recycling are not exclusive to plastic money. For the past several years, various companies have been recycling worn out paper currency and using the recycled material in products ranging from pencils and coffee mugs to, ironically and appropriately, piggy banks.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Next year march the Fed reserve in the US is going to direct deposit or card payments as well.
They call it paperless.
This is so chase bank gets a few days of interest off of your money.
Me, i got my tax refund on a card and every day withdrew $400 ubtil the card was empty, that and used it for all of the shopping i needed, just to get my money off their books.
I hate banks, dirty greedy ....

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
Could this be that step towards RFI chip??Or card?

The reason I say this is because it looks like they are headed towards making money electronic.Now if they do that they can get rid of the money altogether and instead make cards that have credits on them,just like credit cards but for everyone.and they will be able to track you and have all your personal information on them.Then they would say it would make more sense to have a chip implanted so you never lose your id and have it on you at all times.

www.theglobeandmail.com...

"The plastic-feeling bills will also allow the Bank of Canada to design funkier notes – with clear windows in them, for instance – as well as extra, embedded security measures".

Who knows what else these bills will have.They could all be bugged somehow,who knows with all the new technology that's coming out.

Other countries have had plastic notes for some time. I don't think plastic & RFID are necessarily a sign of the NWO taking over.

I think that it is the virtualisation of money (credit & debit cards) that is the problem.

Have you tried to pay cash for anything expensive these days? The shop owners look at you weird and then hardly seem to know what to do.

I have even heard that someone was refused service at a fast-food place because he tried to pay with a (legal tender) gold coin, which they wouldn't accept.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

I disagree.I think the NWO(aka world leaders)deal with all the world's currency.And it's their money.At first it will be plastic bills,then it will be plastic cards.Getting rid of the dollar bill has been an NWO goal from the beginning.

Putting electronic devices on bills should have clued people in.America is next I think so..we'll see.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Ummm no. Australia has been using "plastic" money for years.

The Debit Card CHIP is what we need to worry about...
Pay with stuff with credits on your chip.
Insert chip and choose "chequings, savings or visa" all from one chip.
Pay bills with your chip.

Have a warrant or needed for questioning? They cut off your chip.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
reply to post by chr0naut

I disagree.I think the NWO(aka world leaders)deal with all the world's currency.And it's their money.At first it will be plastic bills,then it will be plastic cards.Getting rid of the dollar bill has been an NWO goal from the beginning.

Putting electronic devices on bills should have clued people in.America is next I think so..we'll see.

To fight the NWO, we need to prevent them from manipulating the money environment and making it a non-physical thing.

Currency, which you can carry around in your pocket, prevents them from being able to simply change the numbers in your (and anyone else's) accounts. When money becomes a "non-thing", it has no value other than what the leaders of economic powers give it. This is dangerous.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I am curious how long it will take before they will do this to the euro.

[joke]Maybe it is an idea for the american federal reserve to change the gold bars for plastic ones.[/joke]

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

I can just see the warning label on these advising to not leave them locked in a car. Can you imagine accidently dropping $100 on the floor and you get back to the car to find it melted to the floorboard.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Why do plastic bank notes equate to the advance / retreat of the (mythical) new world order. Talk about irrational fear.

Plastic notes are in use in several nations. They are quite good.

Suggest the poster of the OP does some travelling abroad to experience life and broaden horizons.

Regards

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

Yeah you're right,they could melt?

So now instead of getting wrecked in the washer,it will be the dryer that melts it.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

I've never read such nonsense on here.

OMG, plastic money = NWO = murder!!!!

Calm down people. You're all losing your minds.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I just had a question... I don't know much about economics, but I realize that it's not a good idea to just print more paper money because of inflation and whatnot. If all money was electronic (I don't mean just subing paper money for plastic bills) would that still be possible? Can the gov't inject e-money somewhere? Would they say "Bank of America now has $2 Billion more because we say so"? Just wondering.

I'm against chips in my wallet!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join